Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo (36767 Views)

Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group / Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by micflo28(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Broken Society, Broken Generation. No sole ownership of violence.
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
troublemakea:
one yahoo guy down...we pray for more of their death

all those who puts pain in peoples heart and lives all cause of money we pray for their death. Amen
Sign if stupidity, maybe one took your wife or girlfriend grin grin grin Or you fall for those doing local shocked tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by olexjay(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
troublemakea:

all those who puts pain in peoples heart and lives all cause of money we pray for their death. Amen
they said cultists you saying yahoo, are you sure you've eaten dis afternoon??

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by princechiemekam(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=troublemakea post=68893563]one yahoo guy down...we pray for more of their death

all those who puts pain in peoples heart and lives all cause of money we pray for their death. Amen[l/quote]

You must be very stupid......Bastard.....you no get sense.......Shit hole like u

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Jabarzee(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
out of every 20 Uniben male student, Atleast 17 are cultist, the remaining 3 may just be yahoo boiz

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by troublemakea(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
echibuogwu:
seriously u are senseless
no i'm not...i'm more sensible than you re

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by troublemakea(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=princechiemekam post=68900448][/quote]

igbos are naturally born scammers so I can feel ur pain bud....anyway i'm still lookin out for ur own death cause no scammer deserves to live
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by elijah24(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
webbro007:
another futa jalleon bastard has gone ovb, more to follow

This guy u are so dumb, daft and a waste of sexual intercourse... How many u don tro OVB? IDIOT is ur surname

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by elijah24(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
troublemakea:

igbos are naturally born scammers so I can feel ur pain bud....anyway i'm still lookin out for ur own death cause no scammer deserves to live

Then u too shud b dead cos one way or the other u hv cheated or lied... Ur examz, ur relationship, in an interview if u hav gone for any at all etc bro dont judge ook
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Femiolamide(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
troublemakea:

You Must Be A Stupid Man Na Your Generation Go See Death

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by troublemakea(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
elijah24:

Then u too shud b dead cos one way or the other u hv cheated or lied... Ur examz, ur relationship, in an interview if u hav gone for any at all etc bro dont judge ook

have never cheated anyone bfr

Lie to me if the truth will hurt

inorder not to hurt anyone's feeling or heart I lie so i'm still okay by me
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by troublemakea(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
olexjay:

yahoo guys, cultist, they all inflict pain into people's heart

so any difference between them?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by playerinc(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
sexdoll:

who told you that?

You know it baffles me how something as beautiful and innovative as Confraternities can become such a waster of young lives. Only in Nigeria can such a thing happen. But a few people still take advantage of the numerous opportunities that belonging to a confraternity affords. Think about it. Remove the bloody feuds and really think about it. I know some people whose lives got destroyed by joining a Confraternity. But I also know so many whose lives are uplifted because they belong and have access to the connections it brings. Why do you think most people, even superstars join? They know it is the easiest way to belong to something greater and better. Why do you think people take pride in belonging to various cult groups despite the stigma?
There are many good and idealistic Frat men who know why they joined and who keep to the true values of their associations. They're everywhere. Old wise men. Professors, Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, Lawmakers, Engineers, CEOs etc
Confraternity is the greatest gift from a Nigerian to Nigeria. It was bastardised by greed and our Politicians. And as you can see, Confraternities have come to stay. How then can we stop these unnecessary killings and crimes you ask? Simple. More idealistic people should join confraternities so that the Reformation can be done from within. Don't leave such a beautiful and powerful thing in the hands of the uneducated thugs. As I speak to you now, the reformation has begun albeit slowly. So rise up all and join a Confraternity.
Just think on it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Futurecrown(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jabarzee:
out of every 20 Uniben male student, Atleast 17 are cultist, the remaining 3 may just be yahoo boiz
May God forgive your ignorance.....In your myopic reason all UNIBEN male student must Subscribed to your aforementioned attributes?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Bestchisom(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Donopsiano:
RIP in advance.....
grin
Donopsiano:
RIP in advance.....
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Nigeriadondie: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
troublemakea:

A very big amen. But wait bros, have u been a victim. U no get chill at all
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by anonymuz(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
I know this nigga....he stays in bdpa close to anyaeji street.
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by troublemakea(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

A very big amen. But wait bros, have u been a victim. U no get chill at all

No not at all hv never been scammed coz as a scammer if u want to scam me my questions will frustrate you

but I just feel for this white men/women they re scamming. is it a crime for someone to give you all his trust? this men/women re also parents or bread winners. why must this guys hurt humanity this much?
every curse is on this guys and they will all die miserable i pray. Amen
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by MrEgghead(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jabarzee:
You must be stupid..I'm neither a cultist nor a yahoo boy.
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by onward4life(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
webbro007:
another futa jalleon bastard has gone ovb, more to follow

Yellow socks is used by

Bucc men

A men

Blu men

So Selena while e dey pepper u.
Is it because Edo no welcome baggas!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Boboswae(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dead shot I can make head pop
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by tijankaba(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please can someone help me with the reason they kill him?
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
thorpido:
Correct guy!Rest in Valhalla or the hell they call it.
They never learn.Keep wasting their lives.
As of right now the boy is responding to treatment he's not dead.. His crew is already getting prepared to retaliate.... Well i guess it will be in news later tonight or 2mrw
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Cowbuhari: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
troublemakea:
[s][/s]one yahoo guy down...we pray for more of their death

all those who puts pain in peoples heart and lives all cause of money we pray for their death. Amen[s][/s]

ediot cultist is the same as yahoo ahbi?

keep hating on yahoo guys, while poverty wan finish you and your generation
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Cowbuhari: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
olexjay:

grin grin grin
hunger and jealousy wan kee the rif raff...people wey no dey game go just they jealous boys wey they press system day and night
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by troublemakea(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cowbuhari:

ediot cultist is the same as yahoo ahbi?

keep hating on yahoo guys, while poverty wan finish you and your generation

i'm more better...you that ur into it how have ur life improve over the years? I just pity that poor mom that gave birth to you

anyway me I wee kuku spit on ur corpse notin cosine me
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Cowbuhari: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
playerinc:

You know it baffles me how something as beautiful and innovative as Confraternities can become such a waster of young lives. Only in Nigeria can such a thing happen. But a few people still take advantage of the numerous opportunities that belonging to a confraternity affords. Think about it. Remove the bloody feuds and really think about it. I know some people whose lives got destroyed by joining a Confraternity. But I also know so many whose lives are uplifted because they belong and have access to the connections it brings. Why do you think most people, even superstars join? They know it is the easiest way to belong to something greater and better. Why do you think people take pride in belonging to various cult groups despite the stigma?
There are many good and idealistic Frat men who know why they joined and who keep to the true values of their associations. They're everywhere. Old wise men. Professors, Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, Lawmakers, Engineers, CEOs etc
Confraternity is the greatest gift from a Nigerian to Nigeria. It was bastardised by greed and our Politicians. And as you can see, Confraternities have come to stay. How then can we stop these unnecessary killings and crimes you ask? Simple. More idealistic people should join confraternities so that the Reformation can be done from within. Don't leave such a beautiful and powerful thing in the hands of the uneducated thugs. As I speak to you now, the reformation has begun albeit slowly. So rise up all and join a Confraternity.
Just think on it.

you know the mods should ban you forever cause one ediot now will fall for those balderdash you typed

cc mynd44 lalasticlala seun please come and see somebody advertising the deadly confra

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Dhemmyjay(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
omoadeleye:
Shot in the head and escape is it a Nollywood movie?
Actually, i was there when the incident happened, it was during the Erigga show at uniben- he was shot in the head and was immediately rushed to the hospital.
He's not dead though
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Jabarzee(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Futurecrown:
May God forgive your ignorance.....In your myopic reason all UNIBEN male student must Subscribed to your aforementioned attributes?

I don't mean all, but truth be told you can't tell me as a uniben student you don't have cultist friends,
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by Cowbuhari: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
troublemakea:

[s][/s]i'm more better...you that ur into it how have ur life improve over the years? I just pity that poor mom that gave birth to you

anyway me I wee kuku spit on ur corpse notin cosine me[s][/s]

you know your mom that is if you have one should have just a postinor2 imm after, cause we got enuf dingbats already adding one to the con3 is just so sad shocked shocked.....and did i forget to mention your corpse will not be recognised, cause fire from your 20naira candle shall burn you to death and beyond recognition inside that your one room face me i face house IJN Amen..and believe me am gonna be there to rejoice and drink Moet on your burial day..trust me i go shutdown your burial{disposing off}ceremony
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by hollah123: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
sexdoll:

it pays only those who know how to keep their heads low while effectively utilizing the huge network it provides...
see this one,i believe that's the story your brothers in d university are telling u right.go south south n see real matters dem come back n tell me this
Re: UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo by hollah123: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jabarzee:
that's just d summary bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrested Thugs Arranged In Style In Bayelsa During Elections / Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) / Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.