Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,348 members, 7,868,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Can We Do To Our Local Airport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Can We Do To Our Local Airport? (695 Views)

See Despicable State Of One Of Our Local Airlines / Best & Fastest Route To Lagos Local Airport On Arrival From Ibadan / That Tollgate At MM Local Airport Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can We Do To Our Local Airport? by justmoore: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2010
Goooooooood people of Nairaland!!!
Can you imagine that whenever it is 19:00HR (7:00pm) at local Airport Ikeja Lagos, no flight (plane) lands/take off at the Local Airport again until 07:00HR (7:00am) the following day all in the name of no light at tamack (Landing ground/field). All aircraft coming/going in and out of Lagos will have to go all the way to Muritalah Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) to take off/land which is going to take at least 15-30min because they have to transit the passengers with long vehicle to board the aircraft.
The question is this:
What do you think would happen if MMIA tamack has problem?
Re: What Can We Do To Our Local Airport? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2010
Nairalanders, let us bow our heads together in prayer!

Let us Pray for the 'oloshi's' in power who sold shame in exchange for embarrassment.
Re: What Can We Do To Our Local Airport? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2010
naijaFrank:

Let us Pray for the 'oloshi's' in power who sold shame in exchange for embarrassment.
Where do we start frm? God help NIGERIA!
Re: What Can We Do To Our Local Airport? by justmoore: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2010
naijaFrank:

give us prayer!
Re: What Can We Do To Our Local Airport? by IykeD(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2010
Are you refering to MMA2? Cos my plane landed at about 9pm two weeks ago.Pls clarify
Re: What Can We Do To Our Local Airport? by justmoore: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2010
IykeD:

Are you refering to MMA2? Cos my plane landed at about 9pm two weeks ago.Pls clarify
Old Local (ARIK DEPOT) I believe your flight landed at Muritalah Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) and roll itself to local, you may not know because you were inside. I am a protocol officer, I work there everyday. You can confirm from those work there.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Dubai Visa For Atleast 2weeks / I Neeed Some One To Help Me With Dubai Visa Pls Urgent / I Need A Real Link For Traveling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.