Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

”buhari Was Trusted With So Much And Has Failed So Greatly” – Chude Jideonwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”buhari Was Trusted With So Much And Has Failed So Greatly” – Chude Jideonwo (467 Views)

2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal / Chude Jideonwo: Buhari Is A Gigantic Failure, I Don't Regret Campaigning For Him / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”buhari Was Trusted With So Much And Has Failed So Greatly” – Chude Jideonwo by emmalezy(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2018

Chude who campaigned for President Buhari in 2015, said this in a post he shared this evening while commending former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, for leading a solo march to the state house Abuja yesterday to protest the wanton killings in Plateau and other parts in the country. Chude wrote

”Just like Babangida, like Shagari, like Shonekan, history will cast aside a man like Buhari who was trusted with so much and failed so greatly. So disgracefully”.

Read his full post below

My goodness. My goodness.
I just heard about this now, and I knew I had to break my silence and say something. This is too important.
All the things we ever heard, ever read about one person’s capacity to make a difference, about going on no matter what anybody says. About putting one’s life, one’s relationships, one’s reputation on the line for what one believes in. About caring only for doing what is right, not what is understood or popular. About courage. About character. About ferocious integrity. This woman has become a living, breathing totem for all of it. For everything.
Yes. Just like Babangida, like Shagari, like Shonekan, history will cast aside a man like Buhari who was trusted with so much and failed so greatly. So disgracefully.
But there is this one silver lining.
That I lived in a time like this, in the same country with a woman like this.
We don’t know how much we owe you, Obiageli Kathryn Ezekwesili.
But those who know, know that we do greatly.
LEGEND.
#EndTheKillings #EndPlateauKillings #EndTheBlameGame#OneWomanSoloMarch #EnoughIsEnough

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/06/28/buhari-was-trusted-with-so-much-and-has-failed-so-greatly-so-disgracefully-chude-jideonwo/

CC lalasticlala

Re: ”buhari Was Trusted With So Much And Has Failed So Greatly” – Chude Jideonwo by debaj10: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2018
who b dis won?
who kno u?
pak!
bubu in charge
Re: ”buhari Was Trusted With So Much And Has Failed So Greatly” – Chude Jideonwo by sholatech(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2018
debaj10:
who b dis won?

who kno u?

pak!

bubu in charge

Well, if you don't know, Chude is Chairman at Red Media. Him & his partner Debola Williams were given huge credit for marketing Buhari to strategically win the last election. So his comment will wow many of us!

4 Likes

Re: ”buhari Was Trusted With So Much And Has Failed So Greatly” – Chude Jideonwo by okachie1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
FACT!!
Re: ”buhari Was Trusted With So Much And Has Failed So Greatly” – Chude Jideonwo by okachie1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
debaj10:
who b dis won?

who kno u?

pak!

bubu in charge
Will You Shut up!
Re: ”buhari Was Trusted With So Much And Has Failed So Greatly” – Chude Jideonwo by resurgent2019: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
debaj10:
who b dis won?

who kno u?

pak!

bubu in charge

Terrorist! angry
Re: ”buhari Was Trusted With So Much And Has Failed So Greatly” – Chude Jideonwo by SalamRushdie: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chude!!! I will only take you serious when you and Debola Lagos refund the over 3 million dollars you made from the contract to package the bad product called Buhari and sell him to gullible Nigerian youths !!!
Re: ”buhari Was Trusted With So Much And Has Failed So Greatly” – Chude Jideonwo by Paperwhite(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
"Chude who campaigned for President Buhari in 2015, said....Just like Babangida, like Shagari, like Shonekan, history will cast aside a man like Buhari who was trusted with so much and failed so greatly. So disgracefully”.

Statement like this aches the heart.So this fella is saying he never heard or knew the antecedents of the incompentent dullard he helped enthroned Was he born in the 90s?

2 Likes

Re: ”buhari Was Trusted With So Much And Has Failed So Greatly” – Chude Jideonwo by SalamRushdie: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
debaj10:
who b dis won?

who kno u?

pak!

bubu in charge

He is part of those that made sure you have this zombie Job today !!!!! So keep quiet
Re: ”buhari Was Trusted With So Much And Has Failed So Greatly” – Chude Jideonwo by Curlieweed: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Who asked this imbecilic clown, Chude for his opinion?

Next time, he should find Shekarau and market him for the presidency. I think Shekarau can deal decisively with kwarauptian.

Anuofia!

(1) (Reply)

2019: I Won’t Spoil My Family’s Name – INEC Chairman, Yakubu / 2019: I’m Not In Talks With Obasanjo – Falae / Imo State Assembly Begin Impeachment Process For Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.