Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) (40929 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by brightisodje(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Please you have to realize Mr Buhari is an old man and body no be firewood. He is not strong enough to leave Abuja and travel to plateau on an impromptu. Moreover he has a lot to think about and sort out from his busy schedule. The man can not come and kill himself because if these never satisfied Nigerians. He didn't even beg them to vote him in the first place.
you are a complete fool how wish your father or mother kill there your foolish talk would not come out here animal may your family be kill by fulani goat

2 Likes

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Primesky:

This is a very unfortunate statement from a Nigerian. From your statement, one can deduce that the president is not strong enough to handle the rudiments of that office. Nigeria is multi ethnic and multi religious. Besides, poverty and hunger is a major problem all over, hence, a proactive approach is needed to handle every sector of the economy and societ. A healthy and vibrant leader, with the people's interest at heart should mount the reigns of power. But by your statement, you seem to encourage mediocrity. After all, he didn't beg to be voted, so he shouldn't be accountable to the people?. This is really saddening!.
I didn't know you were capable of critical reasoning.

Buhari has lost election already. All we need now is the guy to come fix this mess

2 Likes

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by flex04(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
flex04:
As for this coming election, present administration gat to buckle up

Meet the Young Tech Entrepreneur Announces Candidacy for Nigerian President

Who Buhari wan hug...only face wey he go squeeze eeh

1 Like

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by Vested(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
May God help us survive this government.
PVC is key right now.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar

1 Like

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by sinola(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Please you have to realize Mr Buhari is an old man and body no be firewood. He is not strong enough to leave Abuja and travel to plateau on an impromptu. Moreover he has a lot to think about and sort out from his busy schedule. The man can not come and kill himself because if these never satisfied Nigerians. He didn't even beg them to vote him in the first place.
Receive sense,idiot

2 Likes

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
The BMC crew are finding it difficult to dish out lies.....please someone should help em out.

2 Likes

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by omogesola: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

ehn ehn, na so? dont worry, he doesn't need us to vote him out in 2019. #GETYOURPVC
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by flex04(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
brightisodje:
you are a complete fool how wish your father or mother kill there your foolish talk would not come out here animal may your family be kill by fulani goat

come why are you screaming at chiefAzubuike, just scream at the entire nja...its a general p... why una go vote old man expecting him to act like british primeM

1 Like

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by gare(f): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

SEE YOUR LIFE, HE NO BEG ANYBODY, KNOW HE IS TOO OLD TO MOVE, NOW HE IS A OLD MAN AND YOU GUYS STILL WANT HIM TO CONTINUE, JUST TELL ME ONE THING YOU HAVE BENEFITED FROM THIS BUHARI, JUST ONE THING.

2 Likes

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by desmond2pk: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Obama enabled and funded Islamic terrorists world wide. Buhari has been funded boko haram and now fulani militia

1 Like

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by frankwyte: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Look at you and you call yourself chief... But you will want him to contest for another term in office. I weak for this so called people.

2 Likes

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by 1miccza: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mylove55:
how many time will he fly to plateau within 2days, even his vice was there before him.
What else?

Did he fly there when those idiotic PDP cattle rustlers and drug addict youth kill Fulani's and soldiers and their cows.

Natural tragedy like hurricane is different from rustlers and bandit herdsmen.

Guess you won't have the guts to type this if your relatives were victims on any side at all..

2 Likes

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Obama is part of the reason we are in the shit right now

2 Likes

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by bot101(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

As if he can ever be busier than the president of the USA. SMH
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
A strong reason why thunda will faya all koneheads grin
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by walexGodson(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
May brain fall on u,wicked soul
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by emezuo17: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jokerman:
Why can't you guys see the reverse sarcasm in CheifAzubuike's post....?? grin
. I tire for them oh. That is nwamaikpe Na, any regular nairalander should have known his way by now
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by sinola(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mylove55:
how many time will he fly to plateau within 2days, even his vice was there before him.
What else?

Did he fly there when those idiotic PDP cattle rustlers and drug addict youth kill Fulani's and soldiers and their cows.

I am ashamed of you.You are busy opening your 32 because you feel you are safe besides don't even know what those guys in the north are passing through.A man lost his 7children in a day,children and girls like you were raped and maimed.throats were slit and houses an property burned and you are here comparing it with hurricanes which is a natural cause.This is genocide and in a broad sense an art of war if you must know and someone,somewhere justifying killings and thereby comparing malu's life to human life.
I am from the eastern part of the country living in Lagos,i am not affected but if I tell you I am not bothered,i must be lying.
Continue to justify the killing,cause we are gradually moving to anarchy in this country.He who have ears let him hear!

2 Likes

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by kernel507: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Your mother doesn't have a child in you, for playing with the emotions of the berived.
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is he older than Donald Trump?
In reality.yes. 75 is his football age
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by Billygee2u: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:
Well, the idiotic buhari is responsible for their death in the first place, so how can he feel their pain or comiserate with them? No way

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by buchilla: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
We didn't force him to contest in the first place. He should have known the task ahead of him.
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tarzan360:
Where is the picture of buhari and birom elder's or his picture with fulani elder's in jos, he only fly in from calabar went straight to government house after discussing with the governor he comes out and fly back to abuja... is this how other world leaders visit there conflicts zones? Propaganda visit:

He cannot reach the ordinary Nigerian on the streets, those at the sharp end of the tragddy. He cannot press the flesh because of the baggage he carries. That is symptomatic of a ruler, not a leader.
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
[s]Is der diff btween satan nd lucifer. Obama wey kill libyan nd syrians is humane. Madam u are mad[/s]
When this guy go get sense....
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Paperwhite:

Stop insulting the sensibility of Nigerians. angry But he can junket round the world aimlessly right Then he have no business being the president of a multicomplex country like Nigeria.
The Nigerian constitution have no room for this your warped reasoning for anyone desiring the office of the president.So stop making excuses for the dull & incompetent president.We've had enough already.

U are mentioning this moniker.
U have time ooo..were u not on nairaland when Nwamaikpe was the reigning champion of insesitive, irrational and unexpected comments. This is just another Nwamaikpe wanna be.....

1 Like

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by Upsidedown9ja(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
. You need a CT scan on your brain to examine if you still have sense at all
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Paperwhite:

Stop insulting the sensibility of Nigerians. angry But he can junket round the world aimlessly right Then he have no business being the president of a multicomplex country like Nigeria.
The Nigerian constitution have no room for this your warped reasoning for anyone desiring the office of the president.So stop making excuses for the dull & incompetent president.We've had enough already.

U are mentioning this moniker.
U have time ooo..were u not on nairaland when Nwamaikpe was the reigning champion of insensitive, irrational and unexpected comments. This is just another Nwamaikpe wanna be.....
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Paperwhite:

The person you dey quote no dey stable m.entally oh

U no c am for e statement?
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by sinola(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mylove55:
What else?

I am ashamed of you.You are busy opening your 32 because you feel you are safe besides don't even know what those guys in the north are passing through.A man lost his 7children in a day,children and girls like you were raped and maimed.throats were slit and houses an property burned and you are here comparing it with hurricanes which is a natural cause.This is genocide and in a broad sense an art of war if you must know and someone,somewhere justifying killings and thereby comparing malu's life to human life.
I am from the eastern part of the country living in Lagos,i am somewhat not affected but if I tell you I am not bothered,i must be lying to myself.
Continue to justify the killing,cause we are gradually moving to anarchy in this country.He who have ears let him hear!
Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by zegxy: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
slimfit1:

If I was God I'll send thunder and lightning to strike him with that senseless statement. If he had a brain he will be dangerous i tell you.
The guy was just pulling your legs.He was talking in parables, you should have decode that now.

1 Like

Re: Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) by Lomprico2: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
He is not humane at all! He is a beast!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village / Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.