Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension (40909 Views)

Corruption: Imagine An Atiku President, Saraki Senate President And Onoghen CJ / Confusion In Senate Over Onoghen As APC Senators Go To S-Court To Challenge Suit / NBA Summons An Emergency NEC Meeting Over Onoghen’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by cosmatika(m): 1:03am On Jan 27, 2019
The outspoken senator has this to say about the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen by the president, Muhammad Bihari. He's simply implying that those cheering the president in the controversial action may become victims of his perceived tyranny tomorrow.

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Saao(m): 1:09am On Jan 27, 2019
That's how it should be. Don't support injustice because you will profit from it. What's wrong is wrong but can only be dealt with in the right channel

174 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Muhammadu Buhari is a jihadist terrorist and a deranged tyrant.. history will never be fair to ur name. Nigeria and Nigerians will surely recover from d hunger, nepotism, religious extremism, bloodsheds and tyranny ur rule brandished on us, ur name shall fade away never to be remembered in synonymous to anything good... inshallah.....

271 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Jayslicky: 1:36am On Jan 27, 2019
All buhari supporters are mad, they need psychiatric homes to recover from their sickness. Many shouting sai baba do not even feed regularly
Osibanjo, tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Adams oshiomole and others are getting dividends for supporting buhari while the poor zombies support what is selling their generation rights.

171 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 27, 2019
God knows I only wish for one thing, and that is to permanently leave the shores of this godforsaken cesspit called Nigeria.

I get sick in the stomach reading the news these days.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by jdi1: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2019

For an array of accounting services for your small business, get in touch with an experienced, ACCA cum ICAN certified and IFRS-compliant chartered accountant and a certified Sage Business Cloud Accounting Adviser.

*Audited Financial Statements Preparation from incomplete records (For filing of CAC annual returns and FIRS annual tax returns)
*Outsourced-Freelance accounting services
*Implementation of cloud-based accounting software
*Book-keeping and bank reconciliation services
*Tax and Payroll Management
*Pre-audit assistance
*Budgeting and Forecasting
*Original and specially designed Business plans
*Other accounting-related services

https://accountant.ng/contact/
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Akiara: 2:01am On Jan 27, 2019
The APC e-rats cartel will avoid this thread or they will tell you that the Senator is wanted by ICPC for stealing a Presidential pot of soup.

Or Better still .....that he is IPOB......

and to imagine they claim sufferstication... grin

cosmatika:
The
outspoken senator has this to say about the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen by the president, Muhammad Bihari. He's simply implying that those cheering the president in the controversial action may become victims of his perceived tyranny tomorrow.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Peacemaker5128: 2:08am On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari acted on CCT decision
If former CJN feels cheated he can approach court of law to seek redress simple

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by vicdom(m): 3:16am On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari is an enemy to a democratic setting. Surely, he will pay dearly. You can screenshot this and save.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by paq1: 4:01am On Jan 27, 2019
Only buharideens support this reckless violation of our constitution,due process and democracy.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Lifestone(m): 4:23am On Jan 27, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
You are on a tiger ride

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Kingspin(m): 4:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Only extremists and politicians who answer for money support Buhari. The rest have no sense.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by netpro(m): 4:40am On Jan 27, 2019
So Sani will rather we take a ride with the Crook called Atiku. No thanks.

Sani and every politician who may or may not have paid advance to the former CJN should ask for refund and stop shedding crocodile tears.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by netpro(m): 4:46am On Jan 27, 2019
Lifestone:

You are on a tiger ride

It is far better than Atiku snake ride.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Lifestone(m): 4:57am On Jan 27, 2019
netpro:

It is far better than Atiku snake ride.
My comments has nothing to do with Atiku or Buhari or Politics. If you like go ride on a monkey tail. The truth is that we must respect our Constitution otherwise we are all doomed.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by netpro(m): 5:05am On Jan 27, 2019
Lifestone:

My comments has nothing to do with Atiku or Buhari or Politics. If you like go ride on a monkey tail. The truth is that we must respect our Constitution otherwise we are all doomed.

The fact remains that President Buhari's actions was based on CCT order. Until a court of competent jurisdiction overrule it, the suspension stands.

The former CJN is not interested in clearing his name. Him and and his legal team were more interested in intimidation and delay tactics till he is able to deliver on what Atiku and Wike paid for.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Benlag: 5:21am On Jan 27, 2019
This looser still dey talk. I think this is one thing pdp/apc supporter can agree on. Shehu is a coward.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Lifestone(m): 5:28am On Jan 27, 2019
netpro:

The fact remains that President Buhari's actions was based on CCT order. Until a court of competent jurisdiction overrule it, the suspension stands.

The former CJN is not interested in clearing his name. Him and and his legal team were more interested in intimidation and delay tactics till he is able to deliver on what Atiku and Wike paid for.
Exactly my fear, it means the President men are very lazy and couldn't think out a clever and legitimate way to leapfrog the CJN, so they resulted to self help. The CCT is under the Presidency (the executive), the CCB and Attorney General office that filed the charges are in the Executive.
The concern here is that this will become motivation to continue to subvert our Constitution and we will be doomed. Two wrongs don't make a right

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by amaechi1: 5:46am On Jan 27, 2019
Peacemaker5128:

I stand with you. Nobody is talking about the substance of the matter anymore. The culprit and his gangs are working very hard to divert attention on the substance.The judiciary should cover their face in shame.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by amaechi1: 5:50am On Jan 27, 2019
Lifestone:

Exactly my fear, it means the President men are very lazy and couldn't think out a clever and legitimate way to leapfrog the CJN, so they resulted to self help. The CCT is under the Presidency (the executive), the CCB and Attorney General office that filed the charges are in the Executive.
The concern here is that this will become motivation to continue to subvert our Constitution and we will be doomed. Two wrongs don't make a right
No we are not. You should have asked why the second in comman who stood firm with suspend CJN when his nomination was delayed, now had the gut to take the office. There is sinister activity that is behind the scene. Mr Walter knew he goofed. An honourable resignation Would have saved him this embarrassment.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by amaechi1: 5:52am On Jan 27, 2019
netpro:

Correct.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by amaechi1: 5:54am On Jan 27, 2019
netpro:
So Sani will rather we take a ride with the Crook called Atiku. No thanks.

Sani and every politician who may or may not have paid advance to the former CJN should ask for refund and stop shedding crocodile tears.

With interest.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Randy100: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2019
History will remember Buhari as the worst president in Nigeria history.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Corrinthians(m): 6:23am On Jan 27, 2019
Someone else can say all he has said IN REVERSE and make a world of sense!

As for me, I support it because I detest crooks. Same way I have lost all respect for Ganduje despite his works. That bribery saga soiled his image in my mind forever!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Jan 27, 2019
Nothing more to be added to Baba's words on this case.
Anyone can wail from now till tomorrow.
The case is CLOSED!

Take a look below lovers of Nigeria.....
Looking at this man's face alone is a problem for corrupt politicians!
This man can never forgets not declaring over ONE BILLION NAIRA and 55 mansions.
U go fear face nah!
Help us to Welcome Justice Tanko Mohammed, the New CJN of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:26am On Jan 27, 2019
I came to read the rubbish BBQ will write.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Bossontop(m): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On Jan 27, 2019
johnjay4u2u:
I came to read the rubbish BBQ will write.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU AND HIS VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSIBANJO, AKA STARBOY!!

Now, you can G.A.D!!   wink cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by datopaper(m): 6:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Shehu nails it.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Authoreety: 6:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Chemical reactant Abi natural reactant abi na physical
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On Jan 27, 2019
All evil and corrupt politicans and their well-wishers will NEVER know peace all the rest of their lives.......that is if you know you support evil and CORRUPTION though!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onoghen's Suspension by Ruddyman(m): 6:29am On Jan 27, 2019
Right one

---------------DO YOU NEED ANY OF THESE?

- Do You Need a website or blog for your ideas, project OR business big or small?
A Website that will be

- Simply, clean, responsive, secured with SSL , Search engine optimized, CTA's, Newsletter sign-ups and others

- Or You want to optimize your existing website/blog for search engine and rank for certain keywords?

- Or You want One on One training on how to build websites using ( HTML, CSS, JS ) + WordPress using real-life projects ( Weekends / Lagos )?

Then chat me up on 08095966698 let's talk requirement, cost and i will show you samples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Joins Labour Party, Supports Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Lekki Shootings: Army Kicks As Judicial Panel Summons Officers, Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.