Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Woman Claims Drinking Her Dog’s Urine Has Helped Cure Her Acne - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Claims Drinking Her Dog’s Urine Has Helped Cure Her Acne (340 Views)

Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (reloaded) / Nigerian Woman Claims To Have Invented COVID-19 Cure / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Claims Drinking Her Dog’s Urine Has Helped Cure Her Acne by echotoo(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2018
This woman says the key to achieving her natural glow is to chug a cup of fresh dog’s urine.

Yes, you heard that right.

American Lynn Lew reckons the yellow stuff has cleared up her acne and she even claims it can cure cancer.

In a very disturbing video, we’re treated to a demonstration of how Lynn goes about collecting her samples.

‘Many of you have asked me how I always look so good, how my makeup always looks so perfect, or how I always have this natural glow,’ Lynn says to the camera.

She then walks her unsuspecting dog to a tree so it can do its business, and right on cue, it cocks its leg and pees into a plastic cup Lynn has waiting for it.

Without a second’s thought, Lynn appears to down the frothy liquid in one.

More Photos: http://echopage..com/2018/06/woman-claims-drinking-her-dogs-urine.html

Re: Woman Claims Drinking Her Dog’s Urine Has Helped Cure Her Acne by Rhozabeth(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2018
She also needs to take the dog's poo to cure her senselessness! Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

How To Speak Confidently In The Crowd / DJ Prinx Set To Drop RHYTHM UNPLUGGED Vol.2 Mixtape On Monday ( 23rd/07/2018 ) / Arsenal Destroy PSG 5 – 1 [goals Highlight]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.