Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,793 members, 7,866,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau (730 Views)

Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing / Tinubu Condemns Mass Killing In Owo / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau by Sparkben: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2018
The immediate past Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Comrade Timi Frank has dragged President Muhammadu Buhari to the United Nations, UN, for allegedly aiding the activities of Fulani herdsmen in the country.

In a letter he forwarded to the UN and made available to the reporter on Thursday, Frank said that President Buhari was supporting the killers by consistently defending them as people who merely carry sticks and machetes.

The APC chieftain told the body that it had been confirmed that Fulani militants were usually armed with sophisticated weapons and often attack their victims when they are most vulnerable, such as midnight, during church services and burial ceremonies.

Read more: https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/06/timi-frank-drags-buhari-to-un-over-mass.html

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau by DrGoodman: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2018
That's the right thing to do. We need more people to stand up and talk.
If this news makes front page, I will marry lalasticlala junior sister grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau by Gloriousgud: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2018
DrGoodman:

you've just said my mind. I don't how much he's been paid to the detriment of his country.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau by Gloriousgud: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2018
UN will do nothing. the body of UN is control by Muslim majority. e.i Israel verses Palestine, they supported Palestine against Israel. don't expect any good response from them. I wish France was our colonial Master. anyway, a case of Sudan may likely happen soon with PMB style.
Re: Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau by yarimo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nairalanders please who is TIMI FRANK? Is he a formula 1 driver or a boxer? undecided
Re: Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau by mobaking: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Timi Frank is a hypocrite,killing of any human being is totally unacceptable and condemnable!.Why didn't he drag Buhari to UN when zamfara killings and the Rivers Newyear eve killings took place.The govt should step up their actions.If these killers are not caught and served justice,these killings will continue.
Re: Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau by SalamRushdie: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please drag him there
Re: Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau by rex444(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
DrGoodman:

if this be true,I stand with timi Frank on this....has he got a Twitter handle let's all support this movement
Re: Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau by Omeokachie: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Timi Frank, be careful before you go missing like Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
DrGoodman:

The guy is rigid with his sister.

lalastiscala and mynd44 forget that I have all it takes to make their sisters comfortable.....

just a nod...anyi eribe ife.........Taribe aku.....
Re: Timi Frank Drags Buhari To UN Over Mass Killing In Plateau by Paperwhite(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
"...Frank said that President Buhari was supporting the killers by consistently defending them as people who merely carry sticks and machetes."
So sad this man is just knowing this now. undecided

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections May Not Hold, If…—secondus. / "No Doubt Buhari Will Sweep Niger State Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election" / UK Warns Against Rigging Of Ekiti Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.