Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) (43155 Views)

Burna Boy To Appear On Trevor Noah’s ‘The Daily Show’ / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by loadedvibes: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Enough
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by SoapQueen(f): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
See as man fresh like today bread.

1 Like

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Senselin:
The boys played that night without acknowledging the death of over 200 persons in Plateau State. No Black band, nothing!
From the information I got,I don't know how true it was. Musa wanted to wear a black hand band to ackwowledge his people of plateau-fifa was ready to let them wear it,but they were told they could not wear it because it was an order from above. So our boys were not to blame,in my opinion. Some haters were referring to Mikel's tears as crocodile tears when he was apologising on the NFF Twitter handle. Let's cut them some slacks please,it's not easy.
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by defemidefemi(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Senselin:
The boys played that night without acknowledging the death of over 200 persons in Plateau State. No Black band, nothing!
The intended to but they said they need go ahead from the NFA, i guess NFA stooped them, that is nigeria for us bro, if na paris naw u go de see pray for paris by Nigerians.
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
magicminister:
NIGERIA DISAPPOINTED THE WHOLE OF AFRICA. Argentina had a population of about 50 million, Nigeria has the population of over 150million. We are 3 times the size of Argentina in terms of poplulation.
Do you really mean to tell me that we cannot groom and raise a super national squad!

We need to groom and raise a young team, invest in them.

Is not matter of grooming, is a matter of MAINTAINING, Wer re d likes of taiye taiwo, osaseze nd d rest dat played along side with Mikel Obi....Wer re they.... believe me in d next world cup most players in dis squad wil no longer play 4 nigeria, And we'll end up having players with no experience playing (freshers) d world cup. Remember d saying experience is d best teacher, Nd more so grooming should start 4rm d age of 10,11,12 wit dis they wil b properly grounded as they grow , not OLD PAPA way don finish university.
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Jrevelation(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Awon ti xenophobi attack they tease us

Isorite

Continue God is watching you
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by trentslawson(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
very hilarious

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
DaystarBilly:
FTC[color=]FTC[/color]FTC

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by harrisonford001: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Baba if Na by population Indian,china,Korea suppose dey win the World Cup steady!
magicminister:
NIGERIA DISAPPOINTED THE WHOLE OF AFRICA. Argentina had a population of about 50 million, Nigeria has the population of over 150million. We are 3 times the size of Argentina in terms of poplulation.
Do you really mean to tell me that we cannot groom and raise a super national squad!

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by jeffoe(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
No be by population. Croatia has a population of less than 5 million people yet they won Argentina. football has gone beyond the days of using muscle now it is pure tactics.
magicminister:

1 Like

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by dalexz4(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Folashade2016(f): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
So he employed a photographer while watching the game.
Hmmmm kontinu deceiving the bitter losers.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by BrainBox4N(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
The pictures looks like some in an act scene... abi who go calm dey caption is reaction for 90mins
Believe at your own peril.
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by troublemakea(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
magicminister:

that's where ur stupidity come into play. ...is population now determining how good countries are in football? if it's abou population why china and India nor qualify

go and get some sense angry

1 Like

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by ndidibabe(f): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
magicminister:

Football is not an African thing.We are not flexible.
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by phemmyutd(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
magicminister:

Mr. Man forget population, what will you say of USA that can't even qualified for the tuament?
Even Germany defending champion is out, so let hear word jor
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by JABAIDO(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
bidemz:
So why f**ckin showin us the damn pics now?? To console or mock us??...mtchewwww
For memes!
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
magicminister:

mumu China that has world largest population, 1.3 billion people did not even qualify. what about India please go and sleep. shey na by size ni?
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
countryfive:
I love watching his show
I don't like his show. I hate African accent n he's not funny to me
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by jtjohn(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nairaland people don see enough picture for meme.
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by ntyce(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
magicminister:

China, India, Indonesia... all have population more than Nigeria yet they don't produce good footballers.
Panama with population of less than 10 million stopped USA with over 200million
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Keneeby(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oblitz:
I haven't recovered yet
Hmm sorry it is well
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Keneeby(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=flames01 post=68906175]

The world cup or any sporting event ended for me on the 26th of June. I think it will take time before I recover and stray watching football again[/quote

Sorry. it is well

1 Like

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by magicminister: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
troublemakea:

that's where ur stupidity come into play. ...is population now determining how good countries are in football? if it's abou population why china and India nor qualify

go and get some sense angry

Is your father that is stupid.

Can we compete with the chinese in Table tennis?
Can we compete with the indians in cricket??

Those are the sports they care about and invest in. Nigerians care about football but we expect miracle with little grooming and investment.

2 Likes

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Keneeby(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
SoapQueen:
See as man fresh like today bread.

Look for him and have him. His is very handsome
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by perdollar(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
he should come n b Nigerian let me b south African
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by pjosh1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
magicminister:

P.S. I know alot of people will ask me about china, usa, india, australia and co.... Those countries have sports that they CARE ABOUT AND excel in.

US = Basketball
India = Cricket
China = Table tennis/ Badmintong

We claim to care and love the game of football but why are we not investing massively in scouting for local talents, grooming them and dominating the game

Lol... ordinary one president we Neva groom, it's 11 man football team we want to groom
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by VictorRomanov: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
magicminister:

P.S. I know alot of people will ask me about china, usa, india, australia and co.... Those countries have sports that they CARE ABOUT AND excel in.

US = Basketball
India = Cricket
China = Table tennis/ Badmintong

We claim to care and love the game of football but why are we not investing massively in scouting for local talents, grooming them and dominating the game

I hate this analogy so much cos it doesn't make sense. Only 11 players at a time can play football and 14 players when you added substitutions. You can only take 23 players to the world cup. It's not done by population. And that you're 150m doesn't mean your best 11 would be better than the best 11 of a nation of 50m.

It's not war where the size of your army matters. It's football, where skills, techniques, teamwork and opportunity counts.

1 Like

Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Trevor Noah's "Born a Crime ", great book
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by Blessinq1(f): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bobo yi hanz sha wink
Re: How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) by troublemakea(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
magicminister:

Is your father that is stupid.

Can we compete with the chinese in Table tennis?
Can we compete with the indians in cricket??

Those are the sports they care about and invest in. Nigerians care about football but we expect miracle with little grooming and investment.

this is between i n you my dad isn't involved there was not need mentioning him in it

you not seeing anything good in ur country is not patriotic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Replies Fan Who Said She Has 'Friendzoned' Davido / Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie / Annie Idibia Gives Ubi Franklin A Peck On Airplane On Their Way To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.