Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (913 Views)

[deleted] / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by sweetmelanin(f): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: by shakmati(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
I can never be divorced....except for domestic violence. That is a no no!.....I won't also harbour a community pussy as wife!
Re: by Oyindidi(f): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
sweetmelanin:
Are you divorced/seperated or going through a divorce...
Why did you leave your spouse? Do you regret leaving? Has divorce had a positive or negative impact on your life?
Please let's share and learn from our experiences.
Share yours first

7 Likes

Re: by Eberechi24(f): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
If you are currently separated from your husband for any reason, pls resolve or divorce officially.

Don't put your kids in perpetual agony/unnecessary conflict when both parents are dead.

Save your kids the stress of going to court over family possession.
Save them the stress of fighting for
Re: by Katier00(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Came to learn. Well depending on led to the divorce, will determine if you will regret your actions or not. There are marriages that can't reconcile their differences, no matter how many people intervene in the situation. There are some that divorced because of their own selfish interests, those people will definitely regret their actions. Think well before you leave your home but let your happiness be your priority

3 Likes

Re: by searchng4love: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
cheesy
Oyindidi:
Share yours first
Re: by IamPlato(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
You Wont Completely Understand People Until You Marry Them. Many pleasant And Unpleasant Qualities Will Be UnCovered to Your Surprise.

some times i am surprised when i see men and women you divorced beautiful partners.

An Example Is Handsome Ryan Rynolds who Married Extremely Beautiful Scarlet Johnasson but Both Ended With A Divorce... I Can Not Really Judge because Cute looks Can Cover Alot Of Things

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Katier00:
Came to learn. Well depending on led to the divorce, will determine if you will regret your actions or not. There are marriages that can't reconcile their differences, no matter how many people intervene in the situation. There are some that divorced because of their own selfish interests, those people will definitely regret their actions. Think well before you leave your home but let your happiness be your priority

Confused.... cool cool
Re: by Katier00(f): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Guitarlife:

Confused.... cool cool
why are you confused? Don't trade your happiness for anything
Re: by okikiola2: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
I am here to learn
Re: by frozen70(f): 8:04am On Nov 06, 2018
The only situation I support separation is on threat to life, every other things can be managed

But divorce on a selfish ground is a stupid act

No body goes into marriage to come out just like that

Marriage is not a taxi that you will enter and come out anyhow

Before a woman makes up her mind to separate she must have considered somany things

The home is a happy home, the woman made it

The home is a bad home, both the man and woman suffers it but it affects the children in most cases

1 Like

Re: by Acidosis(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2018
frozen70:

The home is a happy home, the woman made it

The home is a bad home, both the man and woman suffers it but it affects the children in most cases

Really?

(1) (Reply)

New Baby Bottle Warmer 7k / These Leaves Can Lower Your Blood Sugar Levels Quickly / If You Were To See Your 10yrs Younger Self Now, What Life Advice Would You Give?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.