Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,340 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon (45583 Views)

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) / Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by Baroba(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sabenko:
Wetin consign police with meat sellers again.? Perhaps they dont know the difference between meat sellers and herdsmen. We need them to combat herdsmen but they are combating meat sellers...smh for this country

No mind them, talk of misplaced priori, Buhari's Herdsmen are slaughtering Nigerians up and down, and this useless misfit called the NPF can not even protect them , na to the harass people trying to make an honest living..I detest these animals..
Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
pol23:
Nigerian police don't like peace talk...give them fire for fire and they will get the message.
I declare War against police brutality,
War against SARS.
War against Fulani herdsmen.
War against Bokoharam.
War against Bubu.
When you see any of the aforementioned,don't wait till he attack you...
Take a lead with FIRST ATTACK.

This is technical hate speech
Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
afoobabs:
Gov. Ajimobi has ordered the butchers and meat sellers to relocate to the place he has provided for them at Akinyele but they refused to leave. I learnt that it was the attempt to use force to drive them away that led to this chaos.

To be honest
That Kara side of Bodija Market is disgusting

Dear butchers and meat sellers

Please leave Bodija Market in peace, do not allow trigger happy Nigerian police to use you for target training.

Thanks
They already start demolishing the abbatoir since yesterday. The major problem is that this government lack functioning brain to so things the right way but believe in force. Planks sellers were chased away from Gbagi but the government sold their land to his cronies, chased the planks sellers to Fasade village. The same thing is happening in Bodija & right in your eyes, the government will sold the land in no time.
Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by ariesbull: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Seriously no dissing...the environment is terribly dirty! Do people but meet there
Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by faheez(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Anybody trying to drag religion into this is as unfortunate as the sole of his/her shoes
Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by bionixs: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
They can kill themselves
burning down this bribe station is a welcomed development
Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by Raskasal(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
N'a here police go come dey do shakara, for plateau no them dey hide face
Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
There will never be peace in Nigeria the shithole; until Biafra leave/pulls out of Nigeria completely.

Britain caliphate the zoo is falling.

Their Islamic leaders will never condemn them. But if it in so called south south and southeast; those cowards, sycophants leaders selling out their own to Hausa caliphate because of peanuts and those political slaves.

1 Like

Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by Boerhavia: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
m784n:
you mean that religion where a pastor asked one of his followers to drink human blood so that he’ll make more sales . And the same religion where a pastor with other accomplice killed ,raped and then mutilated the body of a woman .then buried her somewhere in the bush ?
grin
Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by idrisolayiwo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
This platform is shit!...nairaland is shit!....Nigeria news media shit!....Nigerian bloggers shit!......I live in bodija nd I witnessed this. The meat sellers are at fault..first they disobey government orders nd then they attack armed policemen with cutlass an matchettes....I honestly used to gullibly take news here jus like DAT..but with this, I now know better...stupid news media....gullible audience
Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by yoged(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oh really. I once lived at the back of that bodija police station during my service year. (agbowo specifically) truth be told that bodija police station are known for extorting people.

1 Like

Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by newslifeop: 1:30am On Jun 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by shegzmartinsduke(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Factfinder1:

Has the war and genocide not started already are you too blind to see you idiot do wat do Muslim terrorist know if not war and trouble
U ARE A STUBBORN FLY. IT'S LIKE U LUV IT ROUGH.

1 Like

Re: Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon by OfficialAPCNig: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
pol23:
Nigerian police don't like peace talk...give them fire for fire and they will get the message.
I declare War against police brutality,
War against SARS.
War against Fulani herdsmen.Terrorists
War against Bokoharam.
War against Bubu.
When you see any of the aforementioned,don't wait till he attack you...
Take a lead with FIRST ATTACK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.