Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo (35617 Views)

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted In George Floyd’s killing, stabbed In prison / 'Tom Cruise' Convicted In Lagos / NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo by phase1: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2018
orisa37:

Bendel Okoress, Commissioner for Happiness.

Edo and Yoruba are one. She even get ondo tribal marks. Her full name is Funmi Iyamu. She is from yorubaland. Na dem full London like refugees.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo by Litmus: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2018
phase1:

I even thought you were even making sense until I read you last paragraph.

Lol, but don't discount Bokoharam involvement in addition to all else...
Re: Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo by orisa37: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2018
phase1:

Edo and Yoruba are one. She even get ondo tribal marks. Her full name is Funmi Iyamu. She is from yorubaland. Na dem full London like refugees.

I have seen the eleven Tribal marks. I didn't know she's Oshiomhole's Niece. I am just jealous of Okorocha.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo by icon8: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Where did you get the bolded?

In the original post. Did you bother to read it at all?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Retired edo ashawo wey later read nursing, come travel out go dey carry on with her original career.

That's just d summary.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo by musa7m(m): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
sotall:
All of you shouting Benin should shut up. Didn't you see she is a British citizen??
and a Nigerian citizen too just like ipob kanu......e pain this one
Re: Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo by musa7m(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
sotall:
All of you shouting Benin should shut up. Didn't you see she is a British citizen??
and Nigerian citizen just like "KANU "....nna are you in any way related to this woman.....you sound like as if the Matter the pain you
Re: Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo by Shalommy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
She's a demon. See her face like karashika.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Trying To Sell Her Three Children Arrested In Enugu (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.