Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (35571 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
The community of Ancha village of Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State was in confusion on 15/7/2019 as Margaret Wakili, a 27 year old pregnant woman was killed by Fulani herdsmen.

Around 7am, Margaret took some food to her husband, Wakili Ayuba in the farm, but unfortunately for him, that was the last food he could receive from his wife.

Narrating his ordeal, the deceased's husband, Wakili told Zongo Lawrence, Publicity Secretary of Miango Youth Development Association that he was at the farm with his wife when the unfortunate incident occurred.

He said:

"Early in the morning today, I went to the farm to plant guinea corn and my wife came to the farm to bring me food. After she gave me the food, she helped me in planting the guinea corn. But as we were working, she lifted her head and saw some men. She then notified me about them."

"As I lifted my head, I saw 8 Fulanis. I then told her we should run immediately. My wife was 6 months pregnant, so she could not run faster. 6 of them chased her while 2 chased me. I ran fast and crossed the river. As I crossed, I realized that they killed my wife and were shouting, 'Allahu Akbar, we have killed infidel, we need to kill more'. As I heard them say that, I took to my heels and ran faster. They shot at me while chanting 'Allahu Akbar' but I managed to escape."

"When I got to my village, our people came out and that was how I was saved."

"The Fulani who did this came from Hayin Rukuba."

Margaret is survived by her husband, two children, her parents and other relatives.

May her soul rest in peace.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/pregnant-woman-killed-by-herdsmen-in.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Banmeallday: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
WHere is the stupid gov

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by RealGOAT: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuhaaaaaaaaaaaaarriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii your own case will be worse.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fulani Herdsmen leaves sorrow, tears and blood. That's their regular trade mark.

The only way to curb these killing is attack them first anywhere they are sited. There is nothing like a peaceful and innocent Fulani herdsman.

If they did not see this pregnant woman as innocent then none of them is innocent.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Luckylife(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Any vampires giving these blood thirsty pig of animals called fulani heldmens or bandits courage to kill innocents victims will spend ever miserable seconds of their bloody stain lives in agony and misery.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ffs cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by BishopMagic: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Afonjas, this is what Tinibu has signed for you in return for a phantom presidency

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Officialgarri: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
All of sudden Hausas, Igbos and Yorubas can no longer kill.

An Igbo man who is killed on a farm by his brother due land dispute will be said to be killed by a fura drinking fulani in katsina.

Is God not wonderful?

As I crossed, I realized that they killed my wife and were shouting, 'Allahu Akbar, we have killed infidel, we need to kill more'
Same fulani that were said to be killing for cows
The Fulani who did this came from Hayin Rukuba.
And then he knows his house too grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by JasonScoolari: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
"We shall bring the culprits and prepatrators to BOOK"

Since May 2015, that has always been one favorite speech the Lifeless Kunù guzzling buffoon called buhari keeps saying.

Just see an expectant mother killed by the marauding kinsmen of Baba Lifeless...

Some one's Wife, Daughter, Sister and Friend killed gruesomely because of the gross incompetence and stupidity of buhari.

It shall never be well with him, Miyetti Allah, MURIC and any fool supporting this demonic administration.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by 35824L: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
This is really sad. But if Obasanjo and Jonathan could not put a stop to herdsmen killings in their time, I wonder the magic people expect PMB to perform. If OBJ and GEJ who are not fulani, couldn't muster the courage to arrest and prosecute erring fulani herdsmen, PMB could be forgiven for also believing that herdsmen are not bound by the law.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by mystic77(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
BishopMagic:
Afonjas, this is what Tinibu has signed for you in return for a phantom presidency
That will be your fate and not that of my tribe

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by BishopMagic: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
mystic77:

Which tribe? Oyoruba is not a tribe but a fulani sub group

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by mystic77(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
BishopMagic:

Now i see you are a troll.. Look for something doing and don't be poor for life

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Harlem2(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
BishopMagic:

The same way Igbo tribe is a group (not a tribe)under the great ijaw tribe.
grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Harlem2(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
BishopMagic:

Igbo can't do without mentioning afonja
Bloody asslicker

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by T9ksy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
mystic77:

Amen IJMN.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by PeaceNexus(m): 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
A useless country with no zero hope. Some young men in Japan are planning to Start exploring the moon for possible minerals by 2021 and here we are. Some so called leaders are selfishly keeping mute because of the kobos they get from this devilish government. Time shall tell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by tsinzu: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tinubu will soon come to ask, where are their cows?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chaiiii....ONLY A DIVIDED NIGERIA CAN BRING HAPPINESS TO HER PEOPLE

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
What will it take mr president to curb the issue of fulani menace. Buhari must be a demon under human clothing for growing cold each time cases of fulani gory actions is aired.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by nototribalist: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nigerians wake up, WAR don starts oo.

Don't wait for the trumpet from authorities

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by BlackCrainte: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Who questions the criminals about their tribe and occupation?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by iammo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
another one!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by milkyworld(m): 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Pets turned pests...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by sonnie10: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
So it’s not Evans this time

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by popoopeyemi: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wait watz happening in this country... I think the people culpable for all this acts are elements of bokoharam disguising as Fulani herdsmen because the herdsmen I know are very nice and friendly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by EkunKekere: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
You see this thing will eventually divide this country into four if the government won't stop pretending.
Where is Tinubu? Where is Evans?
This is why I don't like God's kind of anger. It's very slow.......

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) by crossfm: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where are the cows? . If cows are not seen then its not the fulani's.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts 81,425 Litres Of Petrol In Sacks Heading To Benin Republic / Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? / Calabar Cultist Who Killed Young Man Nabbed At A Bank In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.