Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Berger To Ajah Trends As Bowen Student Gets Casted By Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Berger To Ajah Trends As Bowen Student Gets Casted By Her Boyfriend (3247 Views)

Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media / Wizkid’s Song 'Joro' Trends As Davido Asks This 'Risky' Question / Comedian Ajebo’s Wife, Uche Kalu Bags First Class From Bowen University - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Berger To Ajah Trends As Bowen Student Gets Casted By Her Boyfriend by skillzahblog(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Popular Nigerian trend ongoing at the moment is the Berger to Ajah story of a Bowen student who went all the way from Berger to ajah for a sexual intercouse only to get there and the boy lost interest rapidly in her whilst making use of his computer system.

Nigerians have however taken out their time as expected to express their thoughts and opinions on this matter.

See here https://skillzah.com/2018/06/28/bergertoajah-trends-as-bowen-student-was-casted-by-her-boyfriend-read-full-story-here/

Re: Berger To Ajah Trends As Bowen Student Gets Casted By Her Boyfriend by wisino1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
If the girl on the picture is the girl in question me too I will lose interest

1 Like

Re: Berger To Ajah Trends As Bowen Student Gets Casted By Her Boyfriend by selfwife(f): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
I believe the boy does not know what he wants.why invite her in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Berger To Ajah Trends As Bowen Student Gets Casted By Her Boyfriend by dingbang(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
selfwife:
I believe the boy does not know what he wants.why invite her in the first place?
blind dating something

2 Likes

Re: Berger To Ajah Trends As Bowen Student Gets Casted By Her Boyfriend by anochuko01(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
selfwife:
lol. not when there are filters. don't be surprised that this pic looks better than her original self.

4 Likes

Re: Berger To Ajah Trends As Bowen Student Gets Casted By Her Boyfriend by freeeeme(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
In fact..the boy suppose lose internet join

2 Likes

Re: Berger To Ajah Trends As Bowen Student Gets Casted By Her Boyfriend by Kylekent59: 12:57am On Jun 29, 2018
in fact him suppose lose weight join
Re: Berger To Ajah Trends As Bowen Student Gets Casted By Her Boyfriend by 21savages: 6:01am On Jun 29, 2018
Who knows may she was the dat lost interest in him, u knw guys now atimes

(1) (Reply)

10 Real Facts About Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan You Probably Didn't Know (Video) / BBNaija Twist: Venita Rocks Swimwear Before Entering The House (Photos) / Actress Princess Shyngle Showcases Her Curves In New Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.