Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races (719 Views)

See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / Peter Okoye Remembers Micheal Jackson, 9 Years After His Death (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Micheal Jackson is an household name, loved by many, but ironically he never loved himself, even his looks!

This is MJ as a boy, isn’t he cute?

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
1973:

He already released 3 solo albums and the first hit of his lifetime ‘Ben’; what a cute star in the making.
His baby fat is already disappearing.

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
1975:

The realities of puberty is setting in, acne is giving him worries, his skin is getting too oily. His biographer Randy Taraborrelli J. thinks it is affecting the youngster.

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
1977:

MJ is 18 years old in this pic, the reality of puberty is even more pronounced and he became even more traumatized by this, he hated his nose too. His fame had begun to outshine his brothers, reports had it he was called ‘big nose’ by his brothers.

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
1979:

He released his fifth solo album (off the wall) in this year; this was also his first attempt at plastic surgery.
It was reported his first rhinoplasty was carried out at age 21 when he had his nose broken during a dance rehearsal!

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
1981:

This was during the release of ‘thriller’, his nose has changed the more and now has his signature curly hair having ditched his seventies Afro. Reports had it he has undergone a nasal plastic surgery

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
1987:

In the five years between Thriller and Bad, his face has tremendously changed and a lot of plastic surgery has come and gone.

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
1989:

He was captured here during a famous event - Soul train awards which was held in Los Angeles, unmasking a more narrow nose, heavily lined eyes and a more revealing cleft on his chin.

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
1991:

He released ‘dangerous’, the first single was a hit titled ‘black or white’. Of course some interpreted it to be the reason behind his ever changing skin tone.

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
1993:

Oprah Winfrey interviewed him on his new skin tone but attributed it to a skin disease called vitiligo. Pamela Lipkin, a plastic surgeon claimed it’s the most unusual case of vitiligo ever seen.

I don’t believe that too!

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
1995:

At 36 years, he is completely different from the Afro pop singer he was. He was more wise-eyed, square-jawed, and obviously has reduced his signature curly hair.
I don’t like this!

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
2001:

His look is startling and reports had it his nose had become unbreathable due to numerous nasal plastic suregery. The more surgeries he had, the more insatiable he became.

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
2003:

This was after his arrest for child molestation. In 2002, MJ told ABC news “I've had no plastic surgery on my face. Just my nose. It helped me breathe better so I can hit higher notes."

But everyone knows that’s some clear-cut lie

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Last years:

MJ left this world on 25th June, 2009 at Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by HallaDaTruth: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
IT IS CALLED THE BOBRISKY EFFECT . BOBRISKY MIGHT END UP LIKE A POOR VERSION OF MICHAEL JACKSON
Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by Lavidalocaa(f): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
daewoorazer:
1981:

This was during the release of ‘thriller’, his nose has changed the more and now has his signature curly hair having ditched his seventies Afro. Reports had it he has undergone a nasal plastic surgery
He should have stopped here, the rest is a disaster
Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by daewoorazer(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lavidalocaa

Dear, he shouldn’t have done it at all. He had a perfect face, the so-called big nose by his brothers aint big at all...

He contributed to the cause of the supremacy fight of the caucasians...why trying that hard to look like them when you are handsome as an African? That’s a bad heritage if you ask me.

Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by AnikeAyaOba(f): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Vanity upon vanity....SMH
Re: Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races by Lavidalocaa(f): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
daewoorazer:

Lavidalocaa

Dear, he shouldn’t have done it at all. He had a perfect face, the so-called big nose by his brothers aim big at all...

He contributed to the cause of the supremacy fight of the caucasians...why trying that hard to look like them when you are handsome as an African? That’s a bad heritage if you ask me.

He was wrongly advised and influenced to change his looks for the sake of his career.
Apparently the music industry wasn't so favorable to African Americans at that time.
Too bad he listened.

(1) (Reply)

President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin On BBC News Pidgin / "Nigerians Custom Officers Beg Too Much At The Airport " - Actress Sharon Ojong / Wizkid Stole My Song & Got Me Blacklisted – Blackface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.