Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 (3785 Views)

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
divinelove:
Move on already and stop crying everyday about her

Weakling
grin
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by id4sho(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
kapelvej:
Thanks Bro. But this is now more than an issueof pride, if you see my previous posts you will see that it has nothing to do with pride from. I have done this for all these years , this is the first time I decided to put a break. It is just too much
I hope all your estate documents are with you, always visit those areas and inform people around cuz of your present state of marriage. Any ur family member whom you had issues with cuz of ur wife, make up with them. An eye for an eye .
Am presently in court with a step mum whom my dad overlooked and her attitude eventually led to his death.
i hope that you eat and sleep well. check your self properly for any sign of depression. if she is going to influence your kids negatively ,find a way to take custody. Don't keep issues to your self, share with friends and family. If you come across people with similar experiences, share ASAP . Don't be spiritual /emotional / and mumu thing called conscience.
I guess you were doing gentleman approach, she has attained a level you look like trash to her, lastly IRON SHARPENETH IRON.

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
id4sho:

I hope all your estate documents are with you, always visit those areas and inform people around cuz of your present state of marriage. Any ur family member whom you had issues with cuz of ur wife, make up with them. An eye for an eye .
Am presently in court with a step mum whom my dad overlooked and her attitude eventually led to his death.
i hope that you eat and sleep well. check your self properly for any sign of depression. if she is going to influence your kids negatively ,find a way to take custody. Don't keep issues to your self, share with friends and family. If you come across people with similar experiences, share ASAP . Don't be spiritual /emotional / and mumu thing called conscience.
I guess you were doing gentleman approach, she has attained a level you look like trash to her, lastly IRON SHARPENETH IRON.
One love. You nailed it
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by daviesblaze(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
nanauju:

You think he has issues for loving his wife even though he loved the wrong person? You think this is some form of bf/gf childish talk of ur kind? U better swerve if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

I repeat this thread is not for babies like you
Damn!!! you're not just sexy but fuckxy cheesy cheesy we would make a good couple you know )8
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by LyfeJennings(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2018
coolcatty:

The aim is to be happy.

You seem like a nice quiet guy...thats your bane...werey guys will not even be here opening threads upon threads for a woman...a woman that has kids for you, someone that you are tied with for life...whats the worst that will happen??....she will marry another man..and so? do you think its that easy for her to remarry with that her attitude and pride plus kids??

Oga you are just giving yourself HBP for nothing...get a decent behaved and loose girlfriend (someone that will knack sense out of you) and start living like a bachelor again...just be paying child support...when she is tired she should go file for divorce by herself.

If na me
I go don move on tey tey
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by realtalk19: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2018
kapelvej:
The previous threads

1. https://www.nairaland.com/4447411/wife-finally-moved

2. https://www.nairaland.com/4457718/update-wife-finally-moved

Hello all the good people of naira land and family section, I am updating you all on my previous thread, about how my wife and I have refused to speak with each other, I have always been to call and work out things when situation gets bad, but this time, I have resolved never to. As for me, enough is enough. For the fact that we have still not communicated since these past months just for an issue as simple as that, and that we do not live in the same place, I think this is more than meets the eye. Probably this separation is all she wanted all these while to make her happy. What do you think guys?

It's so sad things had to go this way despite your effort to make it work. U have done your part . Move on and make yourself happy.it is well. PM me if u don't mind
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2018
realtalk19:

It's so sad things had to go this way despite your effort to make it work. U have done your part . Move on and make yourself happy.it is well. PM me if u don't mind
I Will. Thanks
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
id4sho:

Once in love, Always in love. it baffles me when people get separated just because of pride . The wife might never find true Happiness again.
You know how this your post reek of biased opinion yea? For some reasons you alone came to a conclusion with, you think it's ONLY the wife that would hit difficulty in finding true Happiness AGAIN! Weldone sir!

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by babythug(f): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2018
You should focus more on if you have moved on and/or want to move on.

Try third party intervention with a view to resolving issues or dissolving amicably

Make sure you send upkeep and school fees for our children as at when due
Keep records of these payments

Focus on other things until you’re ready to give love another chance

Good luck
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by patani(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2018
@OP, if truly wat you posted here is true, please move on. It may be difficult at first but at last you will feel strong and confident. Never let a women make you a pushover. Even they themselves know they get attracted to alpha male they can’t control or push around(even though they deny it) move on, be single again. Travel the world if u av the means. Life is too short to be sad over any body . I mean anybody including ur blood relative.
Above all dnt involve any pastor or Imam who may cnot Monica te your feeling for you. Peace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Died Of An Extra-marital Affair. Fela Durotoye / Is It Wrong To Marry Your Cousin? / Here Are 20 Things Authentic People Do Differently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.