Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. (3814 Views)

What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? / What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? / Did Your Parent Teach Sex Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Mrblazer(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
I know this sounds funny but I doubt if my parents knows what kiss is all about. Were they thinking kissing is a private thing? I believe parents of today kiss in front of their children. But my parent never did that, even a peck.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by platinumnk(f): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2009
Yeah my parents kiss in front of us but not often.

shocked
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2009
My dad is too old school and never seen them kiss, but saw them tickle sha
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by posakosa(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

grin grin grin grin grin; after the tickling what happens next ?! cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by posakosa(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
I remember one uncle I lived with back in the olden days---- used to kiss his wife every morning after morning prayers, before they both left for work.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by honeric01(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
Never seen them do that but saw something else ------lol very fortunate should i say?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Fhemmmy: 1:34am On Nov 25, 2009
posakosa:

grin grin grin grin grin; after the tickling what happens next ?! cool cool

I no know what happen next oh, but i remember my Mom was pregnant with my baby sister, so i am sure we all can deduce what happened afterall . . . grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by posakosa(m): 5:35am On Nov 25, 2009
^^^^ hahahha!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by foyeks2001(f): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

same here also
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by coolier(f): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2009
Come to think of it NO. And I've never seen love so amazing!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by netotse(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2009
thats true sha. . .the answer's no here as well
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by davidif: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2009
[size=20pt]ITS BECAUSE KISSING IS NOT IN OUR CULTURE, ITS WESTERN CULTURE SPREAD THROUGH TV OR MOVIES. [/size]
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by clemcykul(f): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
caught my dad once, slappn my mum on the buttocks in the kitchen

tho i just pretended not to notice, picked the spoon i came for and left
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2009
davidif:

[size=20pt]ITS BECAUSE KISSING IS NOT IN OUR CULTURE, ITS WESTERN CULTURE SPREAD THROUGH TV OR MOVIES. [/size]

Yes, true, even the younger generation still shy to kiss in public.
A man see his woman off to the airport and they cant seal it with a nice wet kiss . . . . people are looking now, that is BS
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Mrblazer(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
Do you think I care if someone is watching?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2009
I dont care either and if my woman cares, that means she is not for me. . . . tongue
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Mrblazer(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2009
My mum hates watching Foreign movie especially hollywood cos they kiss a lot. grin.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2009
^^^^ Now that is funny.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by N101: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2009
At one point I think they conspired to send us to different places/relatives, just so they could have the house to themselves.  We came home one day and they were canoodling  shocked shocked

I'm still traumatised by it. . .
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Fhemmmy: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
N101:

At one point I think they conspired to send us to different places/relatives, just so they could have the house to themselves.  We came home one day and they were canoodling  shocked shocked

I'm still traumatised by it. . .

Kolomental . . . traumatized by a man smooching his own wife? u be bad pikin oh
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by davidif: 3:03am On Nov 26, 2009
Mr blazer:

My mum hates watching Foreign movie especially hollywood cos they kiss a lot. grin.

I remember how my mother used to tell us to switch off the TV when two people were kissing. Chai cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by iice(f): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2009
@Topic yes. It's pretty normal in my family cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
^^^ Lucky you
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by iice(f): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
That my family seems to be a bit on the different/weird side? Definitely lucky cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
Lol ^^^^
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by N101: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Kolomental . . . traumatized by a man smooching his own wife? u be bad pikin oh

If that was bad, you didn't see the things I did to break up those romantic moments in front of their children.

Looking too cuddly?  Cuddle me instead!  Looking too romantically into each others eyes?  I'll sit on the middle and look dreamily at them and do kissy faces.

Oh yes, it taught them to share their love elsewhere  cool cool

I be bad pikin, no be so?  grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Fhemmmy: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2009
N101:

If that was bad, you didn't see the things I did to break up those romantic moments in front of their children.

Looking too cuddly?  Cuddle me instead!  Looking too romantically into each others eyes?  I'll sit on the middle and look dreamily at them and do kissy faces.

Oh yes, it taught them to share their love elsewhere  cool cool

I be bad pikin, no be so?  grin

You are the real bad boy
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 27, 2009
They use to kiss all the time. My dad loved momsy to pieces because according to the story he tells me she left really rich men who could give her the world and stuck with him, he said she encouraged him to think and make better set gaols and was by his side all through. He always bought her a gift when coming home and she always rewarded him with a kiss. However you dont wanna cross them two when they have had a bedroom fight, momsy will come for breakfast and start singing, popsy will wiat for her to finish and reply her song, if you are unlucky to be there, they force you to be a judge and they both expect you to be partial and take their sides. I feel for the old man now that she is gone, lots of times you will be talking to him and he will be lost in space
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by canuck(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2009
^
i
i
i

What a great love story, aisha2.

Loss is the greatest downside of love - But according to Samuel Butler, "It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all."

Try to provide emotional support for your Dad, despite the contraints of going about your own life.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by ebonyz: 12:11am On Nov 27, 2009
Never cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by Singular: 12:16am On Nov 27, 2009
iice:

That my family seems to be a bit on the different/weird side? Definitely lucky cheesy

f?ck ur entire family men
Re: Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life. by ebonyz: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2009
Singular:

f?ck your entire family men

Na fight? lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Marriage Mean More Expenses? / How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? / My Wife Called My Mum Insane.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.