Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,234 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nigeria Vs Argentina Ighalo Responds To Death Threat To His Family - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina Ighalo Responds To Death Threat To His Family (646 Views)

Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good / Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Super Eagles Squad Ready For Tuesday's Friendly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina Ighalo Responds To Death Threat To His Family by chisom102(f): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
One of Super Eagles player, Jude Ighalo has accepted responsibility for the loss Nigeria suffered at the hands of Argentina on Tuesday during their last group match at the 2018 World Cup
According to The Cable, Ighalo said, “I take responsibility for this game because if I had taken those chances.

“It is a great experience to play at the World Cup and I enjoyed every moment of it, but sometimes things don’t work the way you want.

http://9jabrainz.com/t/256

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina Ighalo Responds To Death Threat To His Family by Alejoc(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
You still get paid for not delivering on your work....

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal: Kelechi Nwakali Keeps Moving On Up The Food Chain / Female Fan Attacks Messi For Refusing To Endorse The Shirt Of His Biggest Rival / Sports Store Removes Image Of 'Suggestive' Lady In Scotland Kit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.