Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good (58366 Views)

Photo Of Ighalo In Man Utd Kit Emerges Ahead Of Deadline Day Loan Transfer / Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion / See The Status Of Ighalo's Boot After Scoring Hatrick Vs Lybia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by frndfghtr(m): 6:31am On Apr 29
At the time, he said he did not even have the funds to build that kind of house, "it took three to four years before God blessed me with the money to be able to build this."

He disclosed further that being someone who loves staying indoors, he had to build a house that will cater for all his needs without him having to step out often.

The house, christened Ighalo Residence, is located in the suburbs of Lekki, south-east of Lagos, with the striker having lived in it since 2020 when he officially opened it.

The first time he posted snippets of the facility was in 2022 when he posted a clip of the mansion.

It has among others, a swimming pool, sauna, football pitch and basketball court among the

"Project supervisor, thank you my one and only supervisor. The project is ok, thank you mama you did a very good job, just see the floor. Any other supervisor is fake," said Ighalo praising his mother in the Instagram post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b7X7xmIKkM

30 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by frndfghtr(m): 6:35am On Apr 29
God how far, pleases don't forget our discussion

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Efuaye(m): 7:04am On Apr 29
A young man with a Beautiful heart and an explicit mansion.
Remain blessed, Ighalo

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by GOFRONT(m): 8:11am On Apr 29
So this is the Mansion where he cable our fine fine Nollywood Actresses abi??

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by frndfghtr(m): 8:43am On Apr 29
GOFRONT:
So this is the Mansion where he cable our fine fine Nollywood Actresses abi??
Any witness

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by COOL10(m): 10:51am On Apr 29
Beautiful home. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by imiski(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29
frndfghtr:

Any witness
Jehovah is his witness,
to what he did the actress,😎

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Amuluonyenaego: 2:00pm On Apr 29
BG

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by slaawomirr: 2:01pm On Apr 29
Damnnn niggar

Ighalo my niggarrrr

Huzzle o because na house way fine for area them take dey describe area

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by rinaballa: 2:01pm On Apr 29
Enjoy

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by ohosi4real(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29
Good one from he

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by iamoyindamola(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29
I hope it's not where owners of lagos will demolish it

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by theysg: 2:03pm On Apr 29
Ighalo was my boy back in Secondary school, i use to beat him like goat.

Just joking guys, this guy still get one mansion like that inside Lekki, Football money pass money ritual abeg.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by FinanceHub: 2:03pm On Apr 29
Check our signature if you have money issues
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Mopolchi: 2:03pm On Apr 29
I hope he don collect him c of o

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29
Luke Adamma comes to mind...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by sofeo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29
I'm blessed too, with abundance of wealth.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Eriggs: 2:04pm On Apr 29
MONEY IS SOOOOO GOOD

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by officialwdhtv: 2:04pm On Apr 29
Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Eriggs: 2:04pm On Apr 29
Mopolchi:
I hope he don collect him c of o
Yes, he has.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by atobs4real(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29
SEE MONEY NAIRALANDERS. UNA NO REACH THIS GUY FOR AGE OOO.
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Bongadu: 2:05pm On Apr 29
When you live in a non functioning society , you start to think money money like a parasite

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by atobs4real(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29
SEE MONEY NAIRALANDERS. UNA NO REACH THIS GUY FOR AGE OOO. NA ONLY GOSSIP UN A SABI FOR HERE
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Eriggs: 2:05pm On Apr 29
frndfghtr:
God how far, pleases don't forget our discussion
Baba God won't forget you and me.
Trust him

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29
The most powerful 3 entities in this life. Which I call the GGM.

1) God
2) Government
3) Money.

In this life make sure you make money before you die.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Eriggs: 2:06pm On Apr 29
atobs4real:
SEE MONEY NAIRALANDERS. UNA NO REACH THIS GUY FOR AGE OOO. NA ONLY GOSSIP UN A SABI FOR HERE
No mind una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by Eriggs: 2:06pm On Apr 29
imiski:
Jehovah is his witness,
to what he did the actress,😎
Haaaaaa shocked
Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by sonnie10: 2:06pm On Apr 29
Beautiful house. Similar to what one in main market Onitsha built in his village.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by MOG6670(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29
Directorqubak:
What shall it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul? Money is good but let's not forget our home. Children of the world be warned.
haha i tire for this man ohh. ain't u tired of all these?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good by yad2eidi: 2:07pm On Apr 29
the poor people on nairaland piss me off. the way they type is so annoying. which one is money is good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua / Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.