Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,859 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Muslim Man Says 100 More People Should Be Killed To Equate The Remaining 100 Cow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Man Says 100 More People Should Be Killed To Equate The Remaining 100 Cow (489 Views)

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / "More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Man Says 100 More People Should Be Killed To Equate The Remaining 100 Cow by BetaNaijablog: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
A Nigerian man from the Northern part of Nigeria has made a very insensitive comment concerning the killings happening in the North.
As Nigerians mourn the death of scores of innocent people in Northern Nigeria, this insensitive man equated the lives of humans with that of cows.
Identified as Abdurrahman Lawal, he said enough humans haven’t been killed by Fulani herdsmen yet.
He further suggested that more be killed to equate the number of cows lost by Fulani herdsmen.
Read what he wrote below:
Read more: http://www.betanaijablog.com/2018/06/plateau-killing-nigerian-muslim-man.html

(1) (Reply)

Former Police PRO Robbed N10m By Driver / My Money Or Your Life: Police Chief Cage-up Business Partner For Months / What Police Did To A Nysc Member Who Died After Being Involved In A Fatal Accide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.