Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) (49173 Views)

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Niece: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2022
A member of the Aiye confraternity, John Gabriel, has revealed how he sold his brother out to be killed by members of his group during a reprisal attack, in the Morogbo area of Lagos, seven years ago.

The 28-year-old suspect, a former tricycle operator was arrested by operatives of the Intelligence Response Team, IRT alongside two other suspected cultists: Godwin Ovie -Ogbar, a suspected member of Vikings confraternity and Olaleye Alashe, a suspected member of the Aiye cult group.

During interrogation, the self-confessed cultist said that; “My elder brother was killed by members of my cult group, Aiye. My brother was a member of the Eiye confraternity.

“In 2015, there was a clash between Alora and Aiye confraternities. Somehow, Eiye got involved in the clash. Two members of the Aiye cult group were killed then and our people were looking for a way to retaliate Perere and Ogar, who are members of the same cult group, called me and asked me if I knew any Eiye members in my area. I told them I didn’t know anyone except my brother who lived in the same house with me”

” I didn’t know that they were planning to kill him. On the day he was killed, I sat in front of our house at the Checkpoint area of Morogbo, with my brother and one of my friends, Michael Odili. A member of my group (Aiye)FM, who is also my friend, called me to accompany him to where they sell cooked noodles.

“ I was still there when I got the news that my brother had been shot. Those responsible for his death were s Perere and Ogar. I didn’t know that they would kill my brother. Since then, I stopped relating with Perere and Ogar”.

The suspect and others arrested would be charged to court, according to IRT sources.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ863pfIB7M/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by thundafire: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2022
Wat an achievement

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by saphiere(f): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2022
thundafire:
Wat an achievement
Were you expecting anything good from this gender? Anyway happy val

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by TotoGame(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Shits like this dey game! Nothing like blood brothers

A niggar wey be Aye fit lite up his brother wey be Baggar!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2022
One of the Fastest way to make your Family and Friends Cry is to be a Cultist.
One of the Fastest way to Hell is to Die a Cultist.

You don't need all that! Denounce cultism today and Surrender to JESUS Christ.

212 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Kingpin1000: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2022
The guy is a very big fool.. you know you are on rough seas and you dey give location of your brother when the ship dey sail to sanitize the deck.
Him fellow Aye members suppose to march am.

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by thundafire: 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
saphiere:
same to u. Let me have ur number so we can communicate,if that's ok by u

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by VEXT: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
thundafire:
same to u. Let me have ur number so we can communicate,if that's ok by u

Smh..see the kind person wey u wnt collect number from

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by nickyj19: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
One of the Fastest way to make your Family and Friends Cry is to be a Cultist.
One of the Fastest way to Hell is to Die a Cultist.

You don't need all that! Denounce cultism today and Surrender to JESUS Christ.
Louder pls for those at the back

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
This one is of no use to humanity.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by ModeEbo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mumu guy too talk... He be like I know none except my brother. Mugu shocked

50 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ignorantly sold his blood out, did he think they would oil his brother head

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Sultty(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
death to this Cain

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
There is pain and suffering in this their shit

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Fashionista01(f): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Say no to cultism.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by IfGodbeforus(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Imagine the Wickedness. Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by paulolee(m): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2022
assuming men dey Gv boys orientation to make cool cash as DM take de gv OT to join cultist, Nigeria for better..
cultism now thrives asif its an achievement especially in my home town akwa ibom state, all boys na cultist, asif dm must join one wen growing up..
was eating in a canteen n saw one of them, looking rugged n was going round disturbing those eating by asking which frat do u belong? bcox its was just few guys inside
almost all guys identified themselves with different cult groups n dey laughed n "anchored" together, wen it gets to my turn, I was just smiling n said none, dey all burst laugh n he asked me to leave d canteen bcoz m a bloody jew n cnt eat with men..
I looked at the owner of the restaurant n he concured dt i leave before dey embarrass me,
I jus standup n left in peace without paying, me wey don already eat finish, being a jew gave me a free meal...

314 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by OgaTheTop2: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
sad

2 Likes

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by OMOTOWO(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Your brother that you should have used to do money ritual .u just wasted that one angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Etizz: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Being a cultist is equivalent to murderer, ritualist, kidnapper, armed rubber ETC.....so I am not surprised he killed ......say no to cultism.......

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by 9jayes: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Samirana360(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
U tried

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Mooh247: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Such a waste

Their family is about to loose two Men to stupidity

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2022

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by lagusboyyy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
I'm still trying to wrap my head around what these peeps gain in this cultism.

Just wastage of vital organs when killed abruptly.

In these modern times, that people are looking for how to better their lives, some unfortunate individuals are still forming one kind strong man by joining confratalities, o ma she oooo.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Omoh x100000 shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) by Salihusaliheen(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
saphiere:
I hate being a man

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas / Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.