Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? (1888 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / DPR Interview Invite / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by rarry(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
U re invited for an interview at Sona Agro Allied Foods Ltd (KM 1 Ijoko Road, sango ota ogun state) by 10am, on the 30th of June, 2018.

Who else got this message?

I'm am confused because only a text was sent, no mail, nothing about the position plus I can't remember applying to the company.

Guys what do you think?
Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
rarry:

U re invited for an interview at Sona Agro Allied Foods Ltd (KM 1 Ijoko Road, sango ota ogun state) by 10am, on the 30th of June, 2018.

I'm am confused because only a text was sent, no mail, nothing about the position plus I can't remember applying to the company.

Guys what do you think?

The interview look real, but search the name of the company on google from their you get better information.
Most likely, those dubious people will never give you the name of their company, also from your invitation message, enough time was given and the address was fully specified. Those are the things to look for in interview invitation message to ascertain how genuine it is. Best of luck
Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by temmybaba(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
rarry:

Guys what do you think?
I got d same msg too...to me it's real bt for which position s my issue
Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by 2sainty: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2018
What's your qualification
Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by rarry(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
temmybaba:

I got d same msg too...to me it's real bt for which position s my issue

There is environmental sanitation in Ogun State on Saturday, that's another ish
Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by temmybaba(m): 1:06am On Jun 30, 2018
HND Elect
D interview self get as e b ooooooooo...
Saturday interviews r always very funny
Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by firdouz: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Sona is very genuine.. Environmental sanitation does not affect movement on d expressway. Get to Sango under bridge and ask for ijoko road.. It's just by d right where d bus drops u. It's walkable from there as there might not be bikes during sanitation. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by temmybaba(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2018
firdouz:
Sona is very genuine.. Environmental sanitation does not affect movement on d expressway. Get to Sango under bridge and ask for ijoko road.. It's just by d right where d bus drops u. It's walkable from there as there might not be bikes during sanitation. Best of luck

thanks bro..
anybody going shud call on Dis no 07068347478
Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by rarry(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2018
temmybaba:

thanks bro.. anybody going shud call on Dis no 07068347478
Were you able to go for the interview and how did it go?
Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by rarry(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2018
temmybaba:

thanks bro.. anybody going shud call on Dis no 07068347478
Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by temmybaba(m): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2018
rarry:

I went ooooo.... d interview was great.. bt Na dat pay go cause problem.... how can dey b saying Na 50k dem 1 pay?....

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by rarry(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2018
temmybaba:

I went ooooo.... d interview was great.. bt Na dat pay go cause problem.... how can dey b saying Na 50k dem 1 pay?....

Haba, better company like that. no other incentives?
Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by njcdrich: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Make money ($100 and above) without any investment
Hello all kindly use the below link and register in this biz. It is really paying . It is free: http://hoteuro.net/p707129/
You will earn free $100 at the point of registration to place your trade.
Follow this instruction to place your trade:
When click on the icon trade it will take you to the page, you will see status and user status click actively for bank 1. It will take you to another page of operating with financial systems, go down and click in asset size, it will bring options of how much dollar you want to trade. Click $5 and click continue. It will take you to available financial platform page, allow it finish running and click continue and it takes you to another page you click complete and your done for the 1st bank. Follow same process and do for all banks.
Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by Agbotoluwa(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
@Temmybaba can I have your contact ? Wanted to ask you something about Sona agro allied test and interview
Re: Who Else Got This Interview Invite?? by temmybaba(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Agbotoluwa:
@Temmybaba can I have your contact ? Wanted to ask you something about Sona agro allied test and interview

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Nigeria Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment -apply Now / Mercy Corps Recruitment For Graduate Interns / Ndlea Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.