Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (109581 Views)

3 Businesses You Can Start With 10k In Nigeria 2023 / Can 50K goes for this 3 businesses / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Feeding can take up to 60% of your cost of production.
That's why alternative cheap feeding regiment should be provided by a smart agropreneur

If your cost of feeding is 60%
Cost of medication and drug is 15%
Cost of Miscellaneous is 5%
Transport cost is maybe 5%
Insurance cost 5%
At the end of the day,you are left with 10% as revenue.
This may be okay for those involved with fattening. (You buy an animal and feed it with high nutritious food and then resell after it has gain weight)

This will be a great loss for those in breeding and breeding is where the money is.
It's not sustainable to incur heavy in feed for 6-7 months .
If you want to make good money, my advice is to change your cost to this
Cost of feeding 10%
Cost of medication and drug 15%
Cost of transportation 5%
Miscellaneous cost 5%
Insurance cost 5%
So at the end of the day,you are left with 60% as revenue
The big question is how do you reduce your cost of feeding?
I will show you in my next post

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
#happysunday
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Quitters never win,winners never quit

During my early years as an agropreneur and farmer,I thought of given up and quit because of the challenges I faced during production

After sleeping over my thought,I decided not to throw in the towel.

Now,when I looked back,I thank God I didnot quit.

We are still facing it and you will still face it everyday but use it to grow ,develop and propel yourself into the next level.

Truly,quitters never win and winners never quit.

Have a great day
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Our farm estate in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso,ilorin,apomu offers the best location to acquire your farmland for your farm business.
Accessibility,security,good fertile soil,access to market are what make it unique for successful farm business.
Just a call away
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Challenges

"Plantain, Orange, Pineapple. The fruit of the plantain are small and the leaves are drying off Even now that we still have rainfall."

Solution

Once you noticed your fruit especially plantain,then the reason might be because of your soil, a fertile land should give you a big fruit especially if you cultivate the right hybrid variety.

Small fruits might happen if you have also harvested your plantain maybe three times or more and the fertility of the soil is depleted.
What you have to do at that time is to replenish the soil with fertiliser or poultry manure

Add 30kg of dry poultry manure round the plantain or apply 20:10:10 NPK
Dig 5cm hole about 10cm away from the plantain root and apply the fertiliser.
Make sure you apply only when the soil is moist.
You will definitely see changes
100kg of fertiliser per acre is recommended
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
#doagricitpays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2022
#g
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:18am On Sep 23, 2022
This happen in jigawa state where flood destroy lives,properties and farms.
I hope this farmer have insurance if not,it would have been disastrous
Millions would have gone down the drain .
This is always a reminder that insurance is a must for farmers and agroprenuers

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2022
#doexploit
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Nofarmernofoodnonation
#getinvolved
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Bestmanwealthy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Okay
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2022
#df
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
#happpyweekendingmypeople
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2022
One thing is certain,everybody eats everyday in this country in their millions so food is critical to our existence and it's a clear way to generate massive wealth.
#getinvolved
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Funding sources to start or scale your farm business.

Funding is a principal thing you need to be successful in farm business because agriculture is a capital intensive venture.

Don't be deceived,if you don't have good financial resources,it will be difficult to go big and that's where the money is in agriculture.

1.friends and family

If you are just starting with little experience,I think this is the right place to source for money.

My first source of funding was from my brother where we form a partnership and pool funds together.
It's easy if you have good relationship with your family members who will want to support you and see you succeed.

You can raise maybe from N500k to N2m depending on the deep pocket of your friends/family

2. Maybe after sometime,you have grow a little bit ,gain little experience and want to expand or scale your farm,then the next option is to take advantage of government funding opportunities like Nirsal, anchor borrowers loan which has a very low interest rate and with training /networking opportunities with experts in the field.

You can get up to N10m depending on your farm project.

This stage of growing is not the time to go look for commercial loan from banks, financial institution
Over the years,I have seen many farm enterprise go down because they take loan with high interest rate from financial institution to start their business.
If you are starting,then it doesn't make sense to take loan from bank especially if you are new and doesn't have experience or an experience partner with you.

3. Once you have a predicted revenue sources from your farm,then it is time to approach commerical banks for loan to grow or scale your agribusiness.
In Nigeria,some banks do extend loan facilities to agribusiness; among whom are UBA, sterling bank,fidelity bank, and Access bank.
Some micro finance banks also does that.

You can get up to N10m -N100m depending on the scale of your project.

4. Crowdfunding
In Nigeria,as far as farm business is concerned, crowdfunding is not a sustainable option if you are looking at raising funds
You pull resources from people and then you use the resources to execute a farm project after which returns are shared in a particular ratio.
Crowdfunding has not really succeeded in Nigeria because of so many factors I am going to share later.

Crowdfunding has been regulated by the NSE and for you to crowdfund,you need to register with NSE

5.Joining a cooperative

This is the best alternative to taking commercial loans from banks because of the very low interest rate and also the support you get from the members for the success of your agribusiness.
It also comes with very flexible repayment plan
You can only access loan from cooperative only if you are a financial member and can access up to N15m.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2022
One of the benefit you get from acquiring farmland any of our farm estates is access to market.
Once your produce is ready for harvest,we have standby buyers to take up your produce.
Interested,just a DM away
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:31am On Oct 05, 2022
#dontsettleforless
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2022
#goodmorning
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
#agricpays
#getinvolved
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Over the years,we have created farm estates where you have access to accessible, secured farmland, access to farm workers,access to machineries for farm operations,access to farm management services and most importantly access to markets
You enjoy this access when you acquire farmland on any of our farm estates
#waleagro
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2022
It's a beautiful morning on the farm here.
Agric pays

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
#happysundaymypeople
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Making good money in farm business is a game of number provided; you can not cultivate 1 acre and expect to have the same revenue from cultivation hundreds of acres.

Now,here you are with little resources to get started and you are stuck because you don't yet have the resources to cultivate 50,100 or more acres.

I can tell you that you are likely to never start anything while you waste years because the perfect condition would not come.

I started with leasing few acres of land somewhere around oke-odan village in Ogun state many years ago because I couldn't afford to even buy.

Now we are cultivating land in their hundreds of acres around five states in Nigeria

We are not there yet but we are not where we used to be.

The bottom line is start now and keep building until you reach the point where you have a sustainable level where good revenue starts flowing.

It's not going to be rosy.

You will run into issues that might want to derail you.
You will have challenges but don't flinch.
Keep going and keep working because every great thing you see today start from the scratch.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2022
#haveagreatdayahead
#doagricitpays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2022
From 1961 to 2021,Nigeria didnot pop up among the top producers of banana in the world.

How can we have abundant,fertile tropical lands and yet our production level is extremely low not to be among the top producers.

From tropical rain forests of south east,south south through to the rainforests in south west,are we saying it cannot be put to good use to generate revenue for the government,individuals or the private sector?

In 2019 alone,banana added 346 billion rupee (about 4.2 billion US dollar) to India economy.

At WaleAgro,we are taking the horn by the bull and believe we can put Nigeria on a map of one of the top producers of plantain generating revenue for Nigeria and Nigerians ready to be part of it.

Acquire your own farm on our banana farm estate in ijebu-igbo,ogun state to get started.

DM for details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAp_HRpEiK0
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2022
#goodmorning
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
#agricbizisthekeytounlockprosperityfornigerians
#getinvolved
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Realnigga90: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lesgupnigeria:
The Secret to making a 8 digits figure from livestock farming.

During one of my visit to one of our ranches in Oyo state, I stumbled on a secret that has helped WaleAgro and our partners generated lots of money.

Livestock farming can generate lots of money for you if you know what you are doing

Your stock can even be doubled or tripled within a year

Within 4 years,your livestock farm should be churning out tens of millions in revenue every year.

If you are into cattle,sheep or goat,then it's a must read.

I have shared it on our telegram platform.

You can read the ebook there,work it out and start making the money.

You can join our telegram group through the link below

https:///+H15MZWdgcMkzNDc0
I have clicked on that link ,but I think its failing ,could you help with a better way to join the telegram group ? Thank you
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Realnigga90:
I have clicked on that link ,but I think its failing ,could you help with a better way to join the telegram group ? Thank you

Kindly send a WhatsApp message to +2349031147593 for the link
The link seems to be reconfigured once it's posted here.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2022
#goodmorning
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:18am On Oct 15, 2022
It's another day
What steps are you taking to get involved
#agricpaysDoit

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (53) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.