Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (109354 Views)

3 Businesses You Can Start With 10k In Nigeria 2023 / Can 50K goes for this 3 businesses / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
⏳"Constant learning and constant action - both are equal, and both are necessary.
We learn from our actions, and we act from our learning.
One without the other suffers. Together they provide invincible truth" - Barry Farber

WITH NO CONTINUOUS LEARNING AND CONTINUOUS ACTION,YOU CANT PRODUCE CONSISTENT RESULTS.

Good day.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
How do you grow faster in your business with less? its by quick application of knowledge. moreover,what you know is what you apply.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2018
All business has risks involved. identify the risks and mitigate it,then you can now launch. Starting this way allows you to be unstoppable and guaranteed success
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2018
A country that can't feed herself cannot prosper economically.
Lots of billions of dollars are spent for importation of food when we have the resources here (capital,human) to be a net exporter of food.

This is an opportunity to be prospered and wealthy

Let's join hands and feed our nation.

Good morning.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by oladforever: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
BUSINESS PLAN AND BUSINESS IDEA GENERATOR
Do you need a new business idea to invest your capital in? Are you tired of the level your business is? Do you want to move your business to the next phase? Do you want to attract banks and investors to invest in your business? If your answer is Yes, then Dolapath Global Service is the right place for you to get the answer.
The best way to set up and expand a business is to develop a good Business Plan which is Bankable and investors will be confident to invest in it. Your Business Plan is the lifeline of your business. Infact, a well-planned business opens doors of business opportunities.
If you need a well written Business Plan, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will work with you to develop a Bankable Business Plan with accurate product, competition and financial analysis/cash flow projection that will help your business to grow and also make you have access to fund. We will also work with you to ensure you have access to fund (Grant/Loan) from Developmental Banks such as Bank of Industry, Bank of Agriculture and even IFC.
If you also need customized or ready-made Business Plan to benefit from Government Empowerment Programs or you need a Business Idea to invest your capital on, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to deliver unparalleled services to you.

Telephone: +234-8067627940
Whatsapp: +234-8067627940
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Crossbow(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hi everyone, pls I want to start reselling domain names and parking. Anyone with experience on it should pls mention me so u can guide me.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2018
Anytime I wake up in the morning, I thank God because of strength and grace.
The business of agriculture requires great strength to scale through day in day out.
Feeding Nigeria is not a small task to do.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2018
Never quit life,business,career because of circumstances because your challenges are going to pass....there is always bright light at the end of the tunnel.

Good morning
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2018
Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Monday5(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2018
debolayinka:
How do I handle the issue of getting a piece of land for farming?

Go to your village. You will get land for whatever you want to run
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2018
Procrastination is a disease that rob people of them achieving their dream of being financially stable...don't sit down and wait for the perfect time,take action,work on it and God will see you through.

Good morning.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
good day

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Taking massive action on an opportunity is only the gateway to success either financially or otherwise.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
truth

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2018
if you are not committed,hardworking, and resilient, you might not achieve your financial dreams and goals.

Act on your dream and never let go ,even if you fall down,dust yourself and keep working on them everyday.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
check www.Facebook.com/waleagro for updates
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nobody cares about you until you produce results.
And you don't get result by wishing,or waiting for it to happen, you go for it,you take massive action,you work it out.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
in anything you do,do your best and don't leave the rest.Your success lies in the rest.
Have you heard of 80/20 principle where 20% of what you do gives you 80% of the result.
The rest is the 20%.

Do it.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
www.Facebook.com/waleagro is the way to go
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Experience they say is the best teacher.
Few things I gathered from the school of hard knock; few setbacks and success.
As a newbie in the sector,how best can you invest and make money in the agriculture.
First,don't think agriculture is a quick rich scheme where you invest let's say few thousand of naira and expecting millions of naira in revenue within few months..
In fact,to make good revenue,you needs a lot of financial investment.
Secondly, you need a guide or mentor who has done it before to train you on what to do. Someone that will create an action plan for you to follow through.
Thirdly, find a mix of investment in crop and livestock to mitigate production risks.
Preferably a cash crop, and one of the profitable livestock.
There are right mix of crop and livestick agri-investments proven to be profitable over time.
For more information on how best to invest or you want to invest and seeking for right information,
kindly contact 08164628081
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
Go to my page www.Facebook.com/waleagro to be educated on starting successful agribusiness
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Good evening my people.
So let me start today by telling one of the successful stories of a friend who i help set-up a plantain farm some years ago and he is now making a lot of money from this business.
He approached me precisely February 2010 that he just acquired a 3 plots of land and he was thinking of starting a plantain farming.
I advise him on how we can source for labours,planting methods,best markets to supply and other operations needed to get started on a successful note.
After 1 week of given advise and strategising about how to go about it, i got to the field to start implementation of the plans.
There is no greater joy that fills your heart when you are able to make success out of people which is incomparable to any financial gains.
This is one of the story of the power of starting small.and never losing focus.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Does anyone experience the economic crisis of the abacha era about 20 years ago?
I experienced it and it still seems to me like it happen yesterday.
Prior to those years,a new set of middle class were just emerging, i remember anything myself and my siblings ask for as a kid were provided for from toys,treats,excursions etc

Suddenly,all of these stopped. we had to trek kilometres from our home to school. No more treats,no more toys.

While I wonder why the sudden change of lifestyle,I remembered my parents always staying glued to our black and white TV watching news.

One day, we were in the sitting room when our parents came in and started lecturing us about the situation of the economy and how things has been difficult.

Who cares? As a kid,what did I know than to eat,sleep and play football.

Months later, I saw partly riped bags of tomatoes,potatoes being loaded in and carefully packaged into our fridges.

For months,we were consuming,selling foodstuffs directly from our farm, processing cassava into garri making money and sustaining us in the process.

Fortunately, during those days,the university where my mother works were given farmlands to senior staff who work in the university environment for cultivation.
Those were my earliest farm experience. I follow harvest and fry garri.
We were virtually living big. We didn't even feel there was economic problems
This personal experience confirms to me earlier that agriculture is a viable business.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.