Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos (29701 Views)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa / Driver Shot By Customs Officials During Argument At A Checkpoint. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by Peacemaker5128: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
What a blow to billionaire region of Nigeria
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by cezarman(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by emerged01(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Which one tygra 120? If it is part of drugs that were banned,that means people are still selling the drugs o. I use to see the packs flying around.
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by mcbreeze: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A trailer load of tramadol and cannabis sativa has been impounded by the Nigeria Customs Service along the Lagos-Benin expressway. According to reports, the trailer was confiscated by men of the Customs Federal Operations Unit, Zone C.

Zonal Controller of FOU Zone C, Abdulkadir Azarema, disclosed this to reporters on Thursday at the Command Headquarters in Owerri, the Imo State capital.

He vowed that customs would sustain intensified and intelligent operations against smugglers and tax evaders, to tackle illegal banned goods importation, revenue leakages, and economic sabotage.

Mr Azarema revealed that the agency also impounded exotic vehicles, a trailer load of rice, used auto parts, and household items with total duty pad value of over N900 million.

He advised those engaging in the illegal activities to quit such business, saying it is not in the economic interest of the country.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/trailer-load-of-tramadol-and-other-drugs-seized-by-customs-officials-photos.html

This is ibuprofen and Sildenafil. Why tagging it tramadol ? Do they real know what they confiscated?
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by cezarman(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
My precious tramadol. Buhari leave my TM alone. Wetin I take nor concern you. What's your problem with my painkill

Na death dey call you so ohsmiley

Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by Raskasal(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
sirugos:
Sick and tired of this country called Nigeria...

There is no Nigeria without its people. Nigerians are the problem.. If Nigerians are well and could do away with selfish interest, then Nigeria will be a perfect place to live and a great Nation
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
for Christ sake this is pain killer but some Almjiri want to abuse it
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by Charly68: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
They should be sending the criminals to jail and the nonsense will stop..
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by showafrica(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
celestialAgent:
Cheated in Russia, Attack is plateau, Clash in Ibadan, Tanker fire in Lagos.

Dear Lord, of what purpose exactly did you create Nigeria??

God did not create Nigeria ooo, it was one foreign man and his wife from one country created it. Some people started benefiting from it and insisted the man was correct. So no ask God that kind question again.
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by callmeVIBRANT(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
i'm feeling sad now.. how can we lose against agentina.. e vex me.
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by 21savages: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
I have passion for this job.#custom
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by celestialAgent(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
showafrica:

God did not create Nigeria ooo, it was one foreign man and his wife from one country created it. Some people started benefiting from it and insisted the man was correct. So no ask God that kind question again.
lol, I guess I need to rephrase and ask why he allowed the couple do such undecided
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gkemz:
One alhaji will be somewhere expecting the delivery of his goods.

Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by KraticKratus: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
celestialAgent:

Dear Lord Luggard, of what purpose exactly did you create Nigeria??

Fixed it for you.
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by noah91(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
kelvin1191:
West is the producer of hard drugs while north is the consumer

While East are the dealers
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by raphemmanuel(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
And all this were for NIGERIAN YOUTHS. sad
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by Afonja007: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
celestialAgent:

Dear Lord, of what purpose exactly did you create Nigeria??
every calamity in Nigeria is man made stop questioning God I been in Vienna now for ten years I never hear that herdsmen killed farmers or fuel tanker catching fire or cult members killing each other's or people mining skulls
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
who owns the goods don't the person have name? anyways ,I know is my brother.

National association of name checker over to you people.
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by celestialAgent(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Afonja007:
every calamity in Nigeria is man made stop questioning God I been in Vienna now for ten years I never hear that herdsmen killed farmers or fuel tanker catching fire or cult members killing each other's or people mining skulls
I don't live in Nigeria either. Truth be told, you must agree with me that while some white has racism embedded in them, the love for their own race is usually transparent, unlike that of the black rage.

In my opinion, I would say something is fundamentally wrong with the black race
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by Balyz: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:
For our northern yoooots grin
Courtesy of the ibo drug dealer
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by tiger28: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Owerri...... Mhmmmmm!
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by Afonja007: 12:33am On Jun 29, 2018
celestialAgent:
I don't live in Nigeria either. Truth be told, you must agree with me that while some white has racism embedded in them, the love for their own race is usually transparent, unlike that of the black rage.

In my opinion, I would say something is fundamentally wrong with the black race
your right white people can even poison the whole Africa to make sure their citizens are living fine but black people will kill their own to make sure only his family is enjoying the remaining money he will still go and hide it in whites man country
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by OfficialAPCNig: 12:46am On Jun 29, 2018
yarimo:
IPOBIANS and drugs and like 5 and 6
Tramadol is a pain killer. IPOB didn't tell your useless brothers to abuse it. Abokis always dodging responsibility since 1960.
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by OfficialAPCNig: 12:50am On Jun 29, 2018
Balyz:
Courtesy of the ibo drug dealer
Abokis are the worst thing to happen to this country. Imagine abusing Tramadol a painkiller and then blame Ndi Igbo. If Ndi Igbo really have sinister motive against these almajiris, they would have flooded the entire North with cheap cocaines. They should fix their mess and stop dragging Ndi Igbo to their uselessness.
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by Balyz: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Abokis are the worst thing to happen to this country. Imagine abusing Tramadol a painkiller and then blame Ndi Igbo. If Ndi Igbo really have sinister motive against these almajiris, they would have flooded the entire North with cheap cocaines. They should fix their mess and stop dragging Ndi Igbo to their uselessness.
Ibo man you need to try and smuggle drugs into Islamic Indonesia, I hear the returns are quite rewarding
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by donqx: 1:17am On Jun 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by yarimo(m): 1:51am On Jun 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Tramadol is a pain killer. IPOB didn't tell your useless brothers to abuse it. Abokis always dodging responsibility since 1960.
narration for the IPOBIANS gods grin
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by OfficialAPCNig: 2:37am On Jun 29, 2018
Balyz:
Ibo man you need to try and smuggle drugs into Islamic Indonesia, I hear the returns are quite rewarding
Keep abusing tramadol and continue blaming Igbo man. Like I said, if Ndi Igbo have any sinister motive against your desert enclave, they would have flooded every nook and cranny of your backward north with cheap cocaine. Both of us know that the northern borders are as porous as a basket.

Tramadol is a painkiller, but your stupid brothers won't stop abusing it. Now it is stored urine they have resorted to. 10 days old urine. You people are wasted souls. Continue blaming Ndi Igbo for your curse.

Sensible Igbos are still wondering why Igbos have not been blamed for the carnage in Middle Belt. They have started blaming PDP. Soon their obsession with Ndi Igbo will lead them to point their pedophilia fingers towards the East.
Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 5:23am On Jun 29, 2018
tramadol
codeine
rohypnol
soon soon koh wole
oni reason
won bor

Re: Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos by newoffer: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2018
How I became a Nigerian is still a mystery to me?

Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack / Lawal Nasir, FRSC Officer Killed By Reckless Driver In Abuja / Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries