Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,936 members, 7,956,521 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) (3707 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her / Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by 10Ebisco: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Remarkable footage shows a three year old lioness hugging and kissing tourists at a safari park in Russia.

The predator called Lola goes for a cuddle with a man as he sits in an open-sided vehicle – with an unprotected child sitting inches away.

Then the big cat tries to kiss a girl whose nervous mother clutches her tight before the beast is pulled away with his bare hands by world famous lion whisperer Oleg Zubkov, 50, owner of the park.The animal – rescued two years ago from being put down by a private zoo in Russia – was reportedly ‘purring like a cat’ although this is something lions are supposed not to be able to do.

Life in the park has transformed her into one of the kindest wild animals we’ve seen.

‘She just gave birth to her first cub, a lioness we called Lilu, and she loves coming to say hello to tourists.

‘In fact, she is so passionate in jumping into safari bus with kisses and hugs that many tourists can’t handle it.sa1Q’They can’t believe that all Lola wants to do is kiss and hug.’Yet when she arrived at the park after being neglected at the zoo which was poised to put her down – because they couldn’t afford to feed her – she was hostile to people.

But she was tamed by Zubkov, who insists his animals will not harm tourists and that they are safe if accompanying him.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/wow-lioness-hugs-and-kisses-tourist-see.html

Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Interesting, no be me and you!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by Lajet: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
This man have strong heart i can't even near this lion talk less of hugging and kissing the lion

2 Likes

Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by victorian(f): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Eeyah, all she wants is just hugs and kisses.

And I bet she knows humans are scared of her, smiles.

2 Likes

Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by Cletus77(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
post=68913255:
Interesting, no be me and you!
Seconded! I kannot Cum and kee myself

1 Like

Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cletus77:

Seconded! I kannot Cum and kee myself
Hahahaa wink cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by wayne4loan: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Try this in Abeokuta zoo and i assure u your life will never remain the same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by kmaster007: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2018
naija can never try dis kind of play... d last tym a pastor go to zoo wat hppn nxt nah yawa
Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by nazablossom(f): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
This people are really playing betnaija with their lives.

1 Like

Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
It's sad.
As nice as it's painted to be this is contrary to nature.

3 Likes

Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by Bluezy13(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
victorian:
Eeyah, all she wants is just hugs and kisses.

And I bet she knows humans are scared of her, smiles.

Keep dreaming
Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by youngberry001(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oboy i no dey do wit lion ooh even if nah for TV i dey watch dem i dey feel scared sef may he no come comot for TV sad
Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rough play of the highest standard.

1 Like

Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by asuzor11(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rough play
Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by femijay8271(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
this is d highest level we can go

1 Like

Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Let say the truth, this white folks are special race, i think. See how they tame lion.
Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by Opinionated: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Try it in another year again.
Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by millomaniac: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
That is not kissing. I dreamt In the lion world it is called tasting. Let them kontinu
Re: WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by mcteddy01: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
issorite

(1) (Reply)

Davido laughing Tirelessly As he hook up with phyno in ATL ( Pics,video) / A Lot Of Women Attract Insults To Themselves In Nysc Camp Because Of This... / Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.