Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! (5700 Views)

Shell Nigeria Job Vacancy - Apply Now Before Deadline / U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Organization Of The Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) New Vacancy – Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
I got it too can we get a WhatsApp group for this tnks
you can send your WhatsApp number to this Number
Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by galaciousbabe(f): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
phaya:

I just a mail for interview. Who else got it?

I got a mail too
Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by jeffizzy007: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
i also got the mail, planning my trip now

phaya:

Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by jeffizzy007: 4:53am On Aug 03, 2018
I got the email as well. Planning to make my trip.

phaya:

Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Please I just applied today......Those that have gone for the interview should please give us update
Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by jeffizzy007: 2:07am On Aug 06, 2018
It's a complete scam ooo

[color=#770077][/color]it's a complete scam
Mcking11:
JOB VACANCY!!!!

VIRAL HEPATITIS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (VHAN) is
looking for capable hands that can handle administrative
duties and field projects at her secretariat in the following
States:
ABIA, ANAMBRA,DELTA, OGUN, ONDO, EDO, EKITI, CROSS
RIVERS, AKWA IBOM, EBONYI, ENUGU, IMO, KANO, KEBBI,
KATSINA, SOKOTO, JIGAWA, ADAMAWA, BORNO, KWARA,
AND YOBE.

Staff is to occupy the position of State Co-ordinator/
Field Project officer.

QUALIFICATIONS:

A minimum of HND and / or BSC in any field.
The candidate must be resident in his/her state of choice.
The candidate must have a sound administrative skill and
a good knowledge of ICT.
He/she must be smart, outspoken, and able to meet
targets and achieve set goals.
He/she must be able to work under pressure, be self
motivated and confidential in handling sensitive official
information.

Salary is attractive and negotiable.

Interested person should be between 20 and 35 years.
Qualified candidates should send their application
indicating your state of residence/choice, curriculum vitae,
credentials and passport photograph to:

www.naijxclusive.com/viral-hepatitis-association-of-nigeria-vacancy/
Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by missyojo(f): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Really! Kindly tell us what happened?
Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2018
I just got an interview invite,please how genuine is this organisation and who has gone for the interview before should hint me abeg
Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by cmonek(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2019
Please I got a mail for an interview.
Please are they genuine?

Won't like to taste my hard earned cash to and fro Abuja..
Please kindly tell..
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by Amazonboss(f): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Why is no one responding on this thread? Who is working with them?
Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by MyOwnOpinion(f): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
ourhumanity:
please has anyone gone for this interview. kindly give us an update. Thank you.

pls did you go for the interview.... if yes.... tell us what we need to know.
thanks
Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by MyOwnOpinion(f): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
meflow:
I got it too can we get a WhatsApp group for this tnks
you can send your WhatsApp number to this Number

pls did you go for this interview... tell us about ur experience... thanks alot
Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by MyOwnOpinion(f): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Samson0599:
I just got an interview invite,please how genuine is this organisation and who has gone for the interview before should hint me abeg

pls did you go for this interview.... tell us what we need to know. thanks alot.
Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by MyMouth(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Take my advice, don't waste ur time!

1 Like

Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
MyOwnOpinion:

pls did you go for this interview.... tell us what we need to know. thanks alot.
No I didn't

1 Like

Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by Joseph2000: 12:55pm On May 10, 2019
Please Nairalanders, Is the below real or fake because I do not understand as I applied since July 2018 and I just received the invite yesterday been 8th of May, 2019. Thanks.[b][/b]

Please note the following Instructions:

1. Please you are advised not to bother coming if you don’t have all the under-listed required documents neatly packaged in an envelop with your name, phone number, email address and state boldly written on the envelop.

2. All applicants must come with this letter to the interview venue.

3. Please make sure you write your name at the entrance as soon as you arrive.

4. The entrance door into the interview venue will be shut by 10:00 am prompt and no one will be granted entry afterwards.

Please be informed that if you are successful at this interview, you will proceed to the next phase which is the training phase.

Please note you are expected to prepare a power point presentation and documented plan on your proposed work plan on Hepatitis for 1 specific LGA of your choice within your State of choice, which will lead to maximum productivity. Ensure that the proposed work plan is a type that can be duplicated in other LGAs in your State.

You are to come along with the soft(Saved in a CD or Flash drive to be submitted) and hard copy of your proposed work plan, be prepared to defend it and its work-ability. Endeavor to come with diversity of ideas that will make the project to succeed in the chosen LGA.

You are also to come along with the following documents neatly packaged in an Envelope:

1. Reference letter from your last place of work.

2. Duly completed employment form with your 4 passport photographs attached.

3. 3 Duly completed guarantors’ forms filled, signed and thumb-printed by your Priest/Pastor, a family member and a civil servant (Not less than level 12).

4. Police report clearing you of any criminality.

5. State of origin certificate.

6. All academic/professional certificates.

7. Birth certificate/ Age declaration.

8. Letter of recommendation.

9. A letter by you stating that the Organization can trust you with her confidentialities.

10. Letter that you will team up with the Organization to employ and train someone to replace you upon your decision to disengage.

Please note that you should also be ready to undergo 3 months training/ one month attachment in our office nearest to your state of choice to enable you learn the rudiments of the work before proceeding to manage your own State.
Re: Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! by missyojo(f): 1:06pm On May 10, 2019
Joseph2000:
Please Nairalanders, Is the below real or fake because I do not understand as I applied since July 2018 and I just received the invite yesterday been 8th of May, 2019. Thanks.[b][/b]

Please note the following Instructions:

1. Please you are advised not to bother coming if you don’t have all the under-listed required documents neatly packaged in an envelop with your name, phone number, email address and state boldly written on the envelop.

2. All applicants must come with this letter to the interview venue.

3. Please make sure you write your name at the entrance as soon as you arrive.

4. The entrance door into the interview venue will be shut by 10:00 am prompt and no one will be granted entry afterwards.

Please be informed that if you are successful at this interview, you will proceed to the next phase which is the training phase.

Please note you are expected to prepare a power point presentation and documented plan on your proposed work plan on Hepatitis for 1 specific LGA of your choice within your State of choice, which will lead to maximum productivity. Ensure that the proposed work plan is a type that can be duplicated in other LGAs in your State.

You are to come along with the soft(Saved in a CD or Flash drive to be submitted) and hard copy of your proposed work plan, be prepared to defend it and its work-ability. Endeavor to come with diversity of ideas that will make the project to succeed in the chosen LGA.

You are also to come along with the following documents neatly packaged in an Envelope:

1. Reference letter from your last place of work.

2. Duly completed employment form with your 4 passport photographs attached.

3. 3 Duly completed guarantors’ forms filled, signed and thumb-printed by your Priest/Pastor, a family member and a civil servant (Not less than level 12).

4. Police report clearing you of any criminality.

5. State of origin certificate.

6. All academic/professional certificates.

7. Birth certificate/ Age declaration.

8. Letter of recommendation.

9. A letter by you stating that the Organization can trust you with her confidentialities.

10. Letter that you will team up with the Organization to employ and train someone to replace you upon your decision to disengage.

Please note that you should also be ready to undergo 3 months training/ one month attachment in our office nearest to your state of choice to enable you learn the rudiments of the work before proceeding to manage your own State.

They are FAKE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In Lekki And Ikeja- Lagos / Who Can Explain This Salary / 40 LUCRATIVE Business Ideas You Should See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.