Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims (18873 Views)

President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by Dankwambo42019: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
My Sincere condolences to the family of those who lost their lives today in an unfortunate fire incidence that occurred at Otedola Bridge, Lagos. May God grant quick recovery to the injured and eternal repose to the dead.

https://twitter.com/HEDankwambo/status/1012438578855587841

24 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by hauwabuba2: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
AMEN!!!!
May God comfort as many that lost their love ones...

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by jabirsuleiman: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
my prayers are with the families of the deceased.
Dankwambo42019:
My Sincere condolences to the family of those who lost their lives today in an unfortunate fire incidence that occurred at Otedola Bridge, Lagos. May God grant quick recovery to the injured and eternal repose to the dead.

cc; Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by nancynwafor93: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is indeed disheartening. May God give all the families the fortitude to bear this loss.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by KingMadi: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Thank you sir for condoling the people. May there soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by onubijoe(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Thanks your Excellency for your concerns .may God help us and deliver us from all evils all the days of our lives .

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by precioussamuel: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
May God give them the fortitude to bear the lost..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by godwinjohn50: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Thank your Excellency for facilitating with the grieving families of all those who lost their beloved ones in the fire incidence.May the good LORD grant them the fortitude the bear the reparable loss.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by Danemma11: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
May their souls rest in peace....
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by ebukaokoro54: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Amen,may God bring peace to the family of the be rived , and may there be quick recovery to the affected..
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by nnennau17: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Amen, May God grant their souls eternal rest, and console the families involved.

hauwabuba2:
AMEN!!!!
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by alheriallah: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
May there soul rest in peace Amen, let keep praying for Nigeria because the death is too much.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by prettyfaith54: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Thanks your excellency for sympathizing with them,May God comfort the bereaved and grant quick healing to those injured.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by IeatPussy: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
If you go out in the morning and come back home SAFELY in Nigeria now, you don't know how good God is to you!

Plateau, Zamfara, Benue, Taraba, Ojuelegba, Bodija, Otedola etc.

Nigeria is seriously bleeding!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by jesica22: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
May God grant them eternal rest Amen
Dankwambo42019:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by seyihenry: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
May the souls of the deceased rest in perfect peace, May God comfort their families, May God bless and protect you in all that you do sir, May your kindness and selflessness continue to bring you good fortune in all ways.

hauwabuba2:
AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by ksammy21: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is really a sad news and a big lost to the people of lagos state, may God console the family of those that lost their lives today.
Dankwambo42019:

cc; Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by Anigreat: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
cry

For the first time I'm so emotionally down

I can't stop crying for the poor school children that lost their lives.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by cedar123: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
It was quite unfortunate, Buhari and APC promised to construct roads yet nothing has been done since his inception of power. this incident is very tragic, unfortunate and heart falling. May the souls of the victims of this horrocious event rest in perfect peace, Amen. and may those that sustain degree of injuries have quick and miraculous recovery, Amen.

Dankwambo42019:

cc; Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by Felixalex(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
godwinjohn50:
Thank your Excellency for facilitating with the grieving families of all those who lost their beloved ones in the fire incidence.May the good LORD grant them the fortitude the bear the reparable loss.

Amen!

But "facilitating" did u mean "felicitating"? Even that is not appropriate in this context. U shd say "...commiserating with"

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by ifeanyi1786: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
May the souls of the lost lives rest in peace, and quick recovery to those who got injured.Amen

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by ZainabAhmed: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
My sincere condolence, May Almighty God console their family and gave them the grace to bear this unfortunate incidence.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by resurgent2019: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buhari and the Presidency should not commiserate with Lagosians oooo. We really don’t need it. We are still reeling from their fvck up in Benue.

A lot of people’s citizenship will be determined next year. I pray for God’s guidance till and after then. All one needs is just one big break, and kaboooom, one is done with this country. angry

I don’t want my children cursing me in future. undecided
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by RotgakSlay(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
So painful.... RIP to d dead
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by btaliat(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
So sad...may God give their families strength to bear the loss
I know he won't send his condolence now...2019 comes quick
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by temitemi1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
May God grand the families fortitude to bear the loss embarassed embarassed
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by ZainabAhmed: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
My sincere condolence, May Almighty God comfort their family and give them the grace to bear this unfortunate incidence.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by stevescreen(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
AMEN....
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by Johnakor7: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
i am shaking typing this lots of lifes and properties has been lost within two weeks June has being a month of blood share,may the souls of the departed rest in peace.

Dankwambo42019:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by malamswags: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sad news for families that have lost their love ones in the Otedola bridge tanker explosion that occurred today in Lagos.

To those that lost their lives in the tanker explosion may their soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by SexytorresE(f): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Because it's not herdsmen u are sympathising, did u send ur condolences to Jos massacre? If it's where u see or knw the real killer u won't sympathise, now it's tanker u easily sympathising. Hypocrisy cry RIP to those that lost their precious lives on this Nigeria road. Sad news every day cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims by Aeeshamohd(f): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
May Almighty God give the families of the deceased the grace to bear their lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death / Stop Smoking Indian Hemp, Obiano Warns Police Officers / House Of Reps To Sue Akpabio Over NDDC Contract Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.