Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Earn Good Money With EXPORT. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Good Money With EXPORT. (3044 Views)

11 High-paying Skills That Earn Good Money In 2022. / Join,trade/invest With Trading Company,earn Good Profit Weekly,get Loan / Make Good Money Importing Items From 1688. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by Connoisseur(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
300% ROI
Uncle are you related to Lai Mohammed
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by auxanocash(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Very much interested. A friend asked me lately about export business I told her I don't know much. I tried to enter it through middle man (finder) for lead ore mineral. I went as far as Ebonyi state to check where I can get lead ore. But the annoying part is you can get lots of Chinese buyers online but they offer ridiculously low amount.
So am ready to learn. Another issue I think was the various licences involved and of course getting buyers. You make it sound easy to get buyers but depending on the country they would offer very low price and you are either forced to accept their price or continue the long search of getting buyers

So Oga Thugboat carry go. The sea is calm
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by Johnrake69: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
ThugBoat:

Please if you know more about export and feel my claims are somewhat bogus.. I can step aside while you lecture us on export using actual and worthy parameters...

Not here to have baseless argument. Kindly approach Nigerian Export Promotion Council and get their current price internationally traded commodities, then take your time and enquire about the local price of the commodity including logistics and if you still have 300% ROI on any of the items on their lists I owe you 10k shopping voucher
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by TheLawyer(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
ThugBoat:
Okay Sir. I have clients who need cocoa in large quantity possibly up to 1000 metric tones. Believe me, over the years of my indulgence in export, I have built a large client base for different products so if you are serious, I would link you up with several albeit on a private basis. However, please note that this should be the least of your problems if you are a novice exporter. There are processes you must undergo to achieve a successful export business in Nigeria so as not to lose your resources and waste your time. These are a few of them...
1. You must have a company registered by Corporate Affairs Commission.
2. You must have an exporter's license from Nigeria Export Promotion Council.
3. Another Export Certificate from Nigerian Agricultural Quarantine Service.
4. Another Certificate of Clearance from NAFDAC.
These are just a few... So you see why I said that clients are the least of your issues if you are a novice exporter? However, you have no worries in getting these documents as that is why I am here. I have contacts who facilitate these processes in all relevant parastatals and organisations and would make use of them to ensure total ease in getting these documents at NO cost for interested people..

Op I can help with CAC registration at discount if you don't mind wink . I can get it done in one week or at the most 2 weeks. Discount only available for this thread that is if we have up to 3 or more persons ready to register. So op see as a partnership. Concur?
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by johnnobles: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
God bless the op. Am fully interested ride on. Please don't be discouraged in giving out this information as you might meet some sadist along the way. I look forward to the successful and productive end of this thread . Thanks
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by Connoisseur(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
Johnrake69:

Not here to have baseless argument. Kindly approach Nigerian Export Promotion Council and get their current price internationally traded commodities, then take your time and enquire about the local price of the commodity including logistics and if you still have 300% ROI on any of the items on their lists I owe you 10k shopping voucher

You don't have to argue. Anybody with a discerning mind knows that 300% is too good to be true and it's actually is.
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by ThugBoat: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
auxanocash:
Very much interested. A friend asked me lately about export business I told her I don't know much. I tried to enter it through middle man (finder) for lead ore mineral. I went as far as Ebonyi state to check where I can get lead ore. But the annoying part is you can get lots of Chinese buyers online but they offer ridiculously low amount.
So am ready to learn. Another issue I think was the various licences involved and of course getting buyers. You make it sound easy to get buyers but depending on the country they would offer very low price and you are either forced to accept their price or continue the long search of getting buyers

So Oga Thugboat carry go. The sea is calm
The occurrence you just stated is very very usual. This gross under pricing happens when you are trading with them for the first time, mostly the Chinese and Indians. Trust me, the moment you send a successful shipment to them once, you would successfully obliterate their doubts and you would now be in charge of the pricing process. What matters to most of them when dealing with a new exporter is a successful shipment. Hence they underprice so that if the terms of agreement between them and you hinges on them paying a certain percentage first and then back the remaining percentage with a Letter of Credit or Bank Comfort Letter, in the event that the shipment fails to come through, their losses would be negligible... You know Asians are very miserly in business. So your focus should be to deliver your first consignment and you would be in the driving seat for negotiation. My brother, why I have a lot of clients is that I have done so many transactions with a lot of companies in Asia and when the shipment is successful, I insist that they give me a signed letter of recommendation and also link me up with other potential clients in their field of industry. Most of the time, they do the former and ignore the latter. So when I meet a new interested client, I present various letters of recommendation by firms in their countries to them and when they verify the authenticity of the letters, 60% of the time, they submit to my demands...

1 Like

Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by gafmod: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Oga Thugboat,is it possible to do export by mail i.e dhl,nipost ? I mean on a small scale.
And when you mention certification at no cost I got a little bit confused. Did you mean free at 0naira?
It's really nice and a privilege have your attention,boss. We appreciate you.
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by vecman22(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
ThugBoat:
Okay Sir. I have clients who need cocoa in large quantity possibly up to 1000 metric tones. Believe me, over the years of my indulgence in export, I have built a large client base for different products so if you are serious, I would link you up with several albeit on a private basis. However, please note that this should be the least of your problems if you are a novice exporter. There are processes you must undergo to achieve a successful export business in Nigeria so as not to lose your resources and waste your time. These are a few of them...
These are just a few... So you see why I said that clients are the least of your issues if you are a novice exporter? However, you have no worries in getting these documents as that is why I am here. I have contacts who facilitate these processes in all relevant parastatals and organisations and would make use of them to ensure total ease in getting these documents at NO cost for interested people..

Thanks bro for you reply I appreciate...but I intend to start small cos I don’t have d much capital to go into it full time.so i intend to grow in it,getting all those documents will cost me what I don’t have so I intend to start small and starting small don’t require all dose documents from the little research I made online don’t Kwn how true that is tho...
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by Jethrolite(m): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2018
Following. Thugboat can you please do analysis on a single commodity to prove the 300% ROI?
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by Lookandlaugh: 2:12am On Jul 01, 2018
ThugBoat:

The occurrence you just stated is very very usual. This gross under pricing happens when you are trading with them for the first time, mostly the Chinese and Indians. Trust me, the moment you send a successful shipment to them once, you would successfully obliterate their doubts and you would now be in charge of the pricing process. What matters to most of them when dealing with a new exporter is a successful shipment. Hence they underprice so that if the terms of agreement between them and you hinges on them paying a certain percentage first and then back the remaining percentage with a Letter of Credit or Bank Comfort Letter, in the event that the shipment fails to come through, their losses would be negligible... You know Asians are very miserly in business. So your focus should be to deliver your first consignment and you would be in the driving seat for negotiation. My brother, why I have a lot of clients is that I have done so many transactions with a lot of companies in Asia and when the shipment is successful, I insist that they give me a signed letter of recommendation and also link me up with other potential clients in their field of industry. Most of the time, they do the former and ignore the latter. So when I meet a new interested client, I present various letters of recommendation by firms in their countries to them and when they verify the authenticity of the letters, 60% of the time, they submit to my demands...

Hello sir,we are writing to you inrespect to all what you've said about the export business,and we would like to ask you sir, if you do render consultation services in respect to export business.
If you do,how do we contact you as a company,and to remind you sir,we are not looking for free service.
Thanks
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by ThugBoat: 6:10am On Jul 01, 2018
TheLawyer:

Op I can help with CAC registration at discount if you don't mind wink . I can get it done in one week or at the most 2 weeks. Discount only available for this thread that is if we have up to 3 or more persons ready to register. So op see as a partnership. Concur?
I have no problem with this at all. I did not create this thread for any beneficial reason. When I move around, I see a lot of hunger in the land. This is my own little way of helping to reduce poverty in Nigeria. I do not intend to make a dime here. More so, Nairaland has taught me a lot and contributed positively to my life. This is my own little way of giving back... So do what floats your boat, as long as it is legitimate and helps achieve the goal of this thread, you have my support... Thanks
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by ThugBoat: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2018
vecman22:

Thanks bro for you reply I appreciate...but I intend to start small cos I don’t have d much capital to go into it full time.so i intend to grow in it,getting all those documents will cost me what I don’t have so I intend to start small and starting small don’t require all dose documents from the little research I made online don’t Kwn how true that is tho...
Okay. I understand. I have never exported small before except for product samples I send to my clients and I do this by air mostly using DHL and UPS. I cannot attest for this as the cost of export by flight is very much exorbitant. Hence it might even leave you in debt. I cannot say more than this as I only preach what I practice. I have never shipped below 10 metric tonnes. I could help you make some research about this if you so desire.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by Vanpidy(m): 6:19am On Jul 01, 2018
@op how do one get those required documents at no cost? Also, does small scale mail export, require those said documents?
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by ThugBoat: 6:26am On Jul 01, 2018
gafmod:
Oga Thugboat,is it possible to do export by mail i.e dhl,nipost ? I mean on a small scale.
And when you mention certification at no cost I got a little bit confused. Did you mean free at 0naira?
It's really nice and a privilege have your attention,boss. We appreciate you.
I think I was misunderstood. I did not mean to say you would get the required documents at no cost. I meant that I could use my contacts to facilitate issuance of these documents by the issuing parastatals at no cost on my part. The parastatals have a fee they charge for issuance of these documents. You all know how lousy our MDAs and civil servants are in Nigeria. You could submit your application for these documents and it would not be looked at for maybe 6 months. This is where I come in.

1 Like

Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by ThugBoat: 6:27am On Jul 01, 2018
Lookandlaugh:

Hello sir,we are writing to you inrespect to all what you've said about the export business,and we would like to ask you sir, if you do render consultation services in respect to export business.
If you do,how do we contact you as a company,and to remind you sir,we are not looking for free service.
Thanks
Drop your mail.
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by successinlife: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Good day bro. I would like to benefit from your consultancy outfit,can you add my number as on my signature.Thanks
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by Jethrolite(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2018
ThugBoat:
Drop your mail.
You did not reply my question.
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by ThugBoat: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2018
Jethrolite:
You did not reply my question.
With all due respect Sir, I am not in any way obligated to you. I would reply questions I deem relevant when I want to. Kindly accept that and move on. Thanks. Have a blissful Sunday...
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by Jethrolite(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2018
ThugBoat:
With all due respect Sir, I am not in any way obligated to you. I would reply questions I deem relevant when I want to. Kindly accept that and move on. Thanks. Have a blissful Sunday...
We are not quarrelling, you do not have to be rude. I will definitely move on because when businesses are shrouded in secrecy, there is always a detrimental hidden motive to the new comer.
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by mallam27: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2018
Thanks so much for the great work, I have some questions, pls what's the least amount one can start with on a small scale? how can I get the financial support?
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by ovo12: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
ThugBoat:
The following products are hotcake now and have very many potential international buyers..

1. Raw and processed Cashew nuts... Countries that have interested clients include China, Vietnam and India

2. Bitter Kola... Same clients as No 1..

3. Palm oil... Very much needed in Malaysia, Taiwan, Dubai and Singapore

4. Fish... Very much needed all over the world...

Let me stop here for now. Would continue if I see enough interest in this thread...

U talking about palm kennel oil.
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by greatme2good(f): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
ThugBoat:

Sir I'm interested pls how can I reach you.
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Truth is bitter. No one making money from a business has time to be lik d op. U wud pay him to learn nd u also get stuck in d business
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by ThugBoat: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
greatme2good:

Sir I'm interested pls how can I reach you.
Drop your email
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by greatme2good(f): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
ThugBoat:
Drop your email
Goodife4@gmail.com
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by famouscargo: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thugboat and all, i can handle your cargo export. On a weekly basis, we export fresh vegetable, snails, bitter kola, fufu and other foodstuffs to various locations-Brusells, Munich, Dubai, USA, London etc. We also help with documentations and requisite certificates- quarantine, Phytosanitary etc. Call us now, let us habdle your cargo export for you. We do air/ sea freight.
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by shampooh: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sir u are doing a good job God bless you pls how much can someone use to access this documents and venture into export buisness
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by Morounofolu: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
ThugBoat:
Most people run from exporting because of lack of capital, but we have close relationship with some banks to finance your export... Once you obtain your Letter of Credit or Bank Comfort Letter from your international export buyer, we would source funds for you to ship with... NEXIM bank is also our close partner. The least returns you can get from export is a whooping 300% ROI...
. Boss I am interested. Assokush@gmail.com
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by PSCONSULT: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
ThugBoat, Since you couldnt drop your contact here for convenient conversation with you, Kindly Private Chats me here at +2347036427775. Many thanks.
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by karlboss: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
I am interested
Karlbeneth2@gmail.com
Re: Earn Good Money With EXPORT. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
ThugBoat:

Drop your email

Sir, am also interested my whatsapp: 09078219256

my E-mail: mohammedjamil529@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaires And Top 30 Richest People In Nigeria 2013 / Where Can One Learn POP Ceilings From? / Steel Piling Sheet's Available For Sale In Lagos at N430,000 per sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.