Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,855 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

How To Earn More Than $500 A Week On Fiveer (with Proof) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn More Than $500 A Week On Fiveer (with Proof) (519 Views)

Make More Than $500 By Dec 24 With This Free Opportunity / HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration / $100 To $500 A Month Making Simple 1 Minute Promo Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn More Than $500 A Week On Fiveer (with Proof) by musa56(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hi friends, I just earn cool cash on fiveer by participating in mini freelance gigs.
when I first heard of fiveer I thought it was a joke until I decided to give it a try, the coolest thing about fiveer is that, setting up your seller profile is ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!.

The main concept of fiveer is for individuals to buy and sell products dependind on the field you specialize on e.g
You can design a logo or develop an app and sell it $70 to $300, cool right?

click here to get started http://www.fiverr.com/s2/f3c4f11dbf

There are various options you can choose e.g

Graphics & Design
Logo Design
Business Cards & Stationery
Illustration
Cartoons & Caricatures
Flyers & Brochures
Book & Album Covers
Packaging Design
Web & Mobile Design
3D Models & Product Design

Mixing & Mastering
- Music
- Podcast & Spoken Word
Producers & Composers
Singer-Songwriters
Session Musicians & Singers
Jingles & Drops
- Jingles
- Drops
Sound Effects
Other

For those that are doubting wether its legit or not.. check out the payment proof below;

click http://www.fiverr.com/s2/f3c4f11dbf to get started

Another cool thing about fiveer is that you can withdraw your earnings through bank transfer.

Goodluck.

Re: How To Earn More Than $500 A Week On Fiveer (with Proof) by Remedytony(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
What if u don't know how to design web or app. Or not good at writing
Re: How To Earn More Than $500 A Week On Fiveer (with Proof) by musa56(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
there are various skills you can choose... click the link to check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Sharp And Sound EOD, More Like A Tokunbo Is Up For Rental At 25k Weekly Pay. If / Company Name Customise Bulk Sms Available / Need A Wikipedia Page Or Profile For Yourself/business? Let's Do It For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.