Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,837 members, 7,866,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. (4540 Views)

Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by MrJanuzaj: 1:05am On Jun 29, 2018
Ganiyat72:

Ignoramus... none of kanu's surety is in custody.....it seems u only get information or come online only when mtn dash u 10mb......Your case is even more pathetic than I thought......peelee

Iti let him not provide the fugitive at the appointed day and see what will happen to him. You can only come online to bark and rant like you did when he python danced in his conpound he ran away leaving you touts jobless and more bitter. Ezi ofia

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Ikenna0b: 1:25am On Jun 29, 2018
The 2015 accounts wey went comatose Don wake up in 2018 for the election. grin grin grin grin

The aboki's wey claim "We SE" people Don arrive. I wonder when we'll start anticipating the "we SS" revivals as well.

Welcome we SE claimer

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by MrJanuzaj: 1:33am On Jun 29, 2018
Ikenna0b:
The 2015 accounts wey went comatose Don wake up in 2018 for the election. grin grin grin grin

The aboki's wey claim "We SE" people Don arrive. I wonder when we'll start anticipating the "we SS" revivals as well.

Welcome we SE claimer

Iti u think it takes hundred million dollars to open a new facebook account. Nwoke m. Every igbo doesnt think from the anus like you id.oits from the ipob extraction that i see her on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Ganiyat72(f): 1:35am On Jun 29, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Iti let him not provide the fugitive at the appointed day and see what will happen to him. You can only come online to bark and rant like you did when he python danced in his conpound he ran away leaving you touts jobless and more bitter. Ezi ofia

Dundi united. at least i have schooled a brain dead ignoramus like u, with an IQ of a tad pole. Can u now humbly go back to those gibberish u posted earlier and do the needful, since u have accepted being an ignorant retar.d.......Retardinhooo

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Ikenna0b: 1:39am On Jun 29, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Iti u think it takes hundred million dollars to open a new facebook account. Nwoke m. Every igbo doesnt think from the anus like you id.oits from the ipob extraction that i see her on Nairaland

We SE/Igbo wey went comatose in 2015, only to wake up in 2018 why are you foaming in the mouth? I could have sworn na welcome e dey tell you. Aboki I mean We Igbo/SE claimer welcome back. It's nice they gave you your 30K monthly stipend job back to you. I'm happy for you "We SE"

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by MrJanuzaj: 1:40am On Jun 29, 2018
Ganiyat72:

Dundi united. at least i have schooled a brain dead ignoramus like u, with an IQ of a tad pole. Can u now humbly go back to those gibberish u posted earlier and do the needful, since u have accepted being an ignorant retar.d.......Retardinhooo

Lol. Is your stock in trade. Vituperations come to upper iweka. Your type full there, they only know how to haul insults. Dont worry we are sending you back to your shit hole of a state

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Ganiyat72(f): 1:42am On Jun 29, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Agboro upper iweka mechie onu gi there. Thank God our amiable Governor will soon send you abakaliki and wawa lazy okada riders and motor park touts back to your shit holes, so that there will be sanity. Your runway fugitive was warned by my governor to restrict his terrorist activities in his native under developed Abia, flushing out nonentities like you will be a piece of cake

I think this dindirin has lost his mind and hence doesn't deserve more response from me. Ode oshi next time u quote me i will invoke sango on u fucctard. Omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by deomelo: 1:43am On Jun 29, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Just look at the stu.peed comment you just put up here. It clearly showed that these killings have been happening since the time of your ineffective dullard PHd holder without any lasting solution just as it has been happening in other affected states. Keep spreading hate. Buhari doesnt know your sorry and wretched ass and doesnt care whatever nonentities like you says. Sadistic fool.

Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by MrJanuzaj: 1:44am On Jun 29, 2018
Ikenna0b:

We SE/Igbo wey went comatose in 2015, only to wake up in 2018 why are you foaming in the mouth? I could have sworn na welcome e dey tell you. Aboki I mean We Igbo/SE claimer welcome back. It's nice they gave you your 30K monthly stipend job back to you. I'm happy for you "We SE"

Lol. I now get what this lunatic is trying to say. Oga i wont bother dignifying you with further response. Leave IPOB touting and look for a job. O bu go di , offload ma obu oso afia, i na agba. Intead of this your joblezs IPOB activities that willie is trying to clamp down now.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by MrJanuzaj: 1:48am On Jun 29, 2018
Ganiyat72:

I think this dindirin has lost his mind and hence doesn't deserve more response from me. Ode oshi next time u quote me i will invoke sango on u fucctard. Omo ale jati jati

Lol. Okey nwa Abakaliki, agboro upper iweka. Stop calling the name of Yoruba gods. Willie has banned okada, bia ka m gonye gi wheel barrow, so that u can use it to carry road in ochanga. Its better than ipob terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Ikenna0b: 1:50am On Jun 29, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Lol. I now get what this lunatic is trying to say. Oga i wont bother dignifying you with further response. Leave IPOB touting and look for a job. O bu go di , offload ma obu oso afia, i na agba. Intead of this your joblezs IPOB activities that willie is trying to clamp down now.

See the illiterate that sold his soul for 30K a month to defend a Dullard and sell a damaged goods talking about a job. The one you you dey disgrace yourself for na am be a job? A jobless Savage getting chicken change to make a fool of himself online advising people to get a job grin grin grin Chei. wonders shall never end.

Aboki..I mean we Igbo/SE how long do we expect to see this your I'D this time around? Let me guess 2019? Welcome ooo. Just tell us when to start anticipating the "We SS" arrival again too.

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by MrJanuzaj: 1:52am On Jun 29, 2018
deomelo:

Seconded.

Most of these people you see here claiming igbo and disgracing us are frustrated Upper Iweka and Aba touts . Majority hail from Abakaliki, most dont have jobs, they go around in these commercial cities stealing and illegally collect money from commutters. Pay no attention to them. Hardworking and busy igbos dont have time for ipob terrorism.

And dont engage them in any meaningful debates, mozt are lunatics

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:55am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by MrJanuzaj: 1:56am On Jun 29, 2018
Ikenna0b:

See the illiterate that sold his soul for 30K a month to defend a Dullard and sell a damaged goods talking about a job. The one you you dey disgrace yourself for na am be a job? A jobless Savage getting chicken change to make a fool of himself online advising people to get a job grin grin grin Chei. wonders shall never end.

Aboki..I mean we Igbo/SE how long do we expect to see this your I'D this time around? Let me guess 2019? Welcome ooo. Just tell us when to start anticipating the "We SS" arrival again too.

Ezi i am a busy man and working in a corporate organisation. I dont engage in IPOB terrorism. Your part of igbo is inferior, most of you are brainless. So the easiest way for you is to join IPOB to spread hate.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Ikenna0b: 2:01am On Jun 29, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Ezi i am a busy man and working in a corporate organisation. I dont engage in IPOB terrorism. Your part of igbo is inferior, most of you are brainless. So the easiest way for you is to join IPOB to spread hate.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And I'm the king of the universe.
Go and collect your 30K month chicken change jobless nitwit

We SE I asked you a question, we know you're here till 2019, how many of the WE SE or SS claimers did they wake up and when can we anticipate their arrival? M na am I wan know "We SE".

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 29, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

IPOB terrorist sighted

DESCENDANT OF UTHMAN DANFODIO A.K.A FULANI TERRORIST SPOTTED!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Ganiyat72(f): 2:17am On Jun 29, 2018
Ikenna0b:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And I'm the king of the universe.
Go and collect your 30K month chicken change jobless nitwit

We SE I asked you a question, we know you're here till 2019, how many of the WE SE or SS claimers did they wake up and when can we anticipate their arrival? M na am I wan know "We SE".

IK na u fit that olodo. The ignoramus believed that everyone that post/comment in this forum reside in this shithole......pathetic

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Ganiyat72(f): 2:19am On Jun 29, 2018
deomelo:

Seconded.

grin cheesy cool grin wink
Sala maleku idris
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by eph12(m): 5:29am On Jun 29, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Just look at the stu.peed comment you just put up here. It clearly showed that these killings have been happening since the time of your ineffective dullard PHd holder without any lasting solution just as it has been happening in other affected states. Keep spreading hate. Buhari doesnt know your sorry and wretched ass and doesnt care whatever nonentities like you says. Sadistic fool.
Are you blaming Nigerians for thinking things would be different with this administration? Are you blaming them for thinking that APC will go about most of these things in ways different from what we were used to under PDP?
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:13am On Jun 29, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

[s]Most of these people you see here claiming igbo and disgracing us are frustrated Upper Iweka and Aba touts . Majority hail from Abakaliki, most dont have jobs, they go around in these commercial cities stealing and illegally collect money from commutters. Pay no attention to them. Hardworking and busy igbos dont have time for ipob terrorism.
And dont engage them in any meaningful debates, mozt are lunatics[/s]

I don't normally comment on FFK posts because he is as treacherous as his fellow yoruba brothers they are all the same.

But what prompted me to quote u now is u dragging Igbo's into ur comment when the person u quoted first on front-page is clearly a yoruba... You claim to have sense and all that yet u grade ur brothers(from abakaliki) as second classs....BRO U ARE A BIG FOOL. undecided

It shall not be well to the the people that did this to ur Brain and others like u. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2018
Donald95:
Then, he was blinded by Media lies just the way CNN was brainwashing the world against Israel B4 Trump but now, he is wiser and more exposed. No one mingles with Nnamdi Kanu and remain the same. You must grow wiser and get your eye opened
you're an evil on your own

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Ikenna0b: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2018
Ganiyat72:

IK na u fit that olodo. The ignoramus believed that everyone that post/comment in this forum reside in this shithole......pathetic

Don't mind the fool. They always think that. They think everyone is suffering Niggeria with the rest of am.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Ikenna0b: 7:06am On Jun 29, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I don't normally comment on FFK posts because he is as treacherous as his fellow yoruba brothers they are all the same.

But what prompted me to quote u now is u dragging Igbo's into ur comment when the person u quoted first on front-page is clearly a yoruba... You claim to have sense and all that yet u grade ur brothers(from abakaliki) as second classs....BRO U ARE A BIG FOOL. undecided

It shall not be well to the the people that did this to ur Brain and others like u. SMH

He is not Igbo. It's like your new on this forum. There have been several abokis residing in Anambra that have been pretending to be Anambraians on this forum to attack and insult other Igbos in pitiful attempt to divide and rule. Seriously, why some SE Igbos still fall for this Afonja and Aboki day old trick especially considering how long they've been doing it is beyond me. Please wake up.

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by babyfaceafrica: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2018
Ikenna0b:

He is not Igbo. It's like your new on this forum. There have been several abokis residing in Anambra that have been pretending to be Anambraians on this forum to attack and insult other Igbos in pitiful attempt to divide and rule. Seriously, why some SE Igbos still fall for this Afonja and Aboki day old trick especially considering how long they've been doing it is beyond me. Please wake up.
do you have proof he is not Igbo?..or just guessing.he might be an Igbo that is pro buhari like abagworo

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Lol trust me bro I know this deep down.
I'm not new to that trick bro.
But this foool here is igbo I do proper background checks ..he is a cursed fool but u might also be right from another way beimg that his mum might have bleeped dick up north and got preggy and took it down to east to raise him up.. I know a guy like that.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by papoudaupolos: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2018
ayourbamie:
What is hypocritical about this? What is bad in condemning an evil act except it didn't happen. I don't like FFK, but truth be told Buhari is demonic and has an evil agenda
Hypocrisy became part of you even if you look cannot see the bad of it.
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Ikenna0b: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
do you have proof he is not Igbo?..or just guessing.he might be an Igbo that is pro buhari like abagworo

A glance at this thread and his past posts and you ask this question.

His behavior is that of the abokis we know on this forum masquerading as Anambra Igbos aka yyeske and Co.

Behaviors such as the excessive need to write in Igbo to "prove they are igbo" and this is without anyone asking them or even writing Igbo to them, I call it over compensation. The constant attacks on Igbos while using ipob as the shield for it. The pitiful desperation to drag ipob in any comment even when the topic or conversation has absolutely nothing to do with ipob. The defense of the fulani killing and the newest thing attacking Abakaliki based on the conflict between ebonyi and Anambra governor. It does not take a genius to finish out that nigga is as Igbo as I am Chinese.

Lastly, both abagworo and him are nothing alike. Abagworo maybe a stooge under rochas payroll but one thing he does not do is start insulting other Igbo communities without trigger. Infact, if not for his usual debacle with Chino that nigga does nothing that points non Igbo nor does he try to overcompensate and prove he's Igbo even when people doubted him. He's nothing more than a political stooge. At least respect the nigga small instead of insulting him by equating him to the "We SE".

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Ikenna0b: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lol trust me bro I know this deep down.
I'm not new to that trick bro.
But this foool here is igbo I do proper background checks ..he is a cursed fool but u might also be right from another way beimg that his mum might have bleeped dick up north and got preggy and took it down to east to raise him up.. I know a guy like that.

Dude read his past posting and then go and try and read yyeske past posting and then me if they both aren't following the same playbook.

I maintain he's aboki.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by oglalasioux(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2018
There's no hypocrisy here. This can even say he's not biased when it comes to the death of human beings no matter their religion.
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Dude read his past posting and then go and try and read yeske past posting and then me if they both aren't following the same playbook.
I maintain he's aboki.

Now they kno he is igbo raised in north..
Forget bro, 90% of our brothers born outside east are foools they are our problems.
Their fear is break up and how they are goin to "abandoned" their properties elsewhere
STUpid THINKING..
As for yeyesske that one na pure afonja.
I know that one tey tey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos Of His Colleagues Killed In Battle In Maiduguri / Asari Dokubo's Men 'Repel' Unknown Gunmen Attack On Police / See This Punch Newspaper Cartoon Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.