Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,666 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. (4539 Views)

Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / FG Survival Fund: 10 Out Of My 20 Staff Already Got Alert: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Just look at the stu.peed comment you just put up here. It clearly showed that these killings have been happening since the time of your ineffective dullard PHd holder without any lasting solution just as it has been happening in other affected states. Keep spreading hate. Buhari doesnt know your sorry and wretched ass and doesnt care whatever nonentities like you says. Sadistic fool.
Clown,and you think Buhari knws you are here asslicking him?
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2018
@Fani Kayode needs to clear this

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2018
benben1000:

That's a fact. Even an Imam once to me that they allow Igbo coverts lead prayers but will never allow afonjas. I asked him why? He said an Igbo covert is just as loyal and committed like their Northern brothers but afonjas are not serious and have zero commitment

Igbos that convert to Islam because of money? How dumb can you be?

A northerner can never lead a Yoruba in prayer and a Yoruba can't too not to talk of igbo.
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2018
Ganiyat72:

I think this dindirin has lost his mind and hence doesn't deserve more response from me. Ode oshi next time u quote me i will invoke sango on u fucctard. Omo ale jati jati

Ganiyat. Yoruba Muslim wannabe from abakaliki. Why did you abandon your Igbo identity?

Oh! You guys from abakaliki are fake igbos.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by gcof(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2018
ayourbamie:
What is hypocritical about this? What is bad in condemning an evil act except it didn't happen. I don't like FFK, but truth be told Buhari is demonic and has an evil agenda
some people really do not have sense of reasonong any longer, condemning Christians when they do wrong and condemning Muslims when they do wrong is now hypocrisy
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

DESCENDANT OF UTHMAN DANFODIO A.K.A FULANI TERRORIST SPOTTED!

Fake abakaliki Igbo spotted. Very easy to detect.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by MrJanuzaj: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Clown,and you think Buhari knws you are here asslicking him?
j

I dont need his recognition. Iti at least i dont hate on him for being the president

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by MrJanuzaj: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2018
schoolboij:

I am telling u

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by debaj10: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2018
wailers, ova to u.
buhari, hope 19!

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2018
schoolboij:

USLESS FAKE YORUBA MUSLIM A.K.A FULANI SLAVE SPOTTED
GO GET A LIFE

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

USLESS FAKE YORUBA MUSLIM A.K.A FULANI SLAVE SPOTTED
GO GET A LIFE

Anyone that doesn't follow your hatred is a Muslim. Get well soon you despicable fake ibo boy. You are regarded as inferior being by your own people.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by blackpanter: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2018
Most Affordable ICT Solution Strictly for NGOs GUARANTEED You Can’t Get Elsewhere

A strong online presence is one of the things that non-profits simply can’t do without. You need a great website to make your voice heard on the web. Even if you have little or no budget for a website, you can still create an effective site.
With this, we provide solutions that can further help genuine NGOs put smiles on faces that truly need them

What You Get!

== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
== Payment Gateway to accept online funds
== Logo Design for your NGO Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 1 Year for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
FFK is a real Yoruba man
Rely completely on them at ur own peril.
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Plateau state is just an absurd theatre...
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
schoolboij:

Anyone that doesn't follow your hatred is a Muslim. Get well soon you despicable fake ibo boy. You are regarded as inferior being by your own people.

TO YOU, ANYONE WHO IS NOT ZOMBIE LIKE YOU IS IGBO,
ZOMBIE GET WELL, DON'T BE A USELESS YORUBA MUSLIM, YOU'RE REGARDED AS A SLAVE TO FULANI CALIPHATE AND SLAVE TO UTHMAN DANFODIO THE DESCENDANT OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD THE CHILD RAPIST

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

TO YOU, ANYONE WHO IS NOT ZOMBIE LIKE YOU IS IGBO,
ZOMBIE GET WELL, DON'T BE A USELESS YORUBA MUSLIM, YOU'RE REGARDED AS A SLAVE TO FULANI CALIPHATE AND SLAVE TO UTHMAN DANFODIO THE DESCENDANT OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD THE CHILD RAPIST

And whoever told you that you are not a zombie. Hating on Muslims will not make you an original ibo. You are just an inferior Wawa abakaliki ibo who is seen as 3rd class ibos.
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
schoolboij:

And whoever told you that you are not a zombie. Hating on Muslims will not make you an original ibo. You are just an inferior Wawa abakaliki ibo who is seen as 3rd class ibos.

AS A YORUBA MUSLIM, YOU'RE A CERTIFIED ZOMBIE!
HATING ON IGBO PEOPLE IN OTHER TO SATISFY YOUR FULANI SLAVE MASTERS WILL NOT MAKE YOU EQUAL TO THEM, A YORUBA MUSLIMS HAVE NO SAY IN ISLAMIC AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA, YOU'RE JUST FULANI ASS LICKER, YOU YORUBA MUSLIMS CAN NOT LEAD PRAYER PRAYER NOR SIGHT THE MOON FOR YOUR SALLAH, YOU ALWAYS DEPEND ON SOKOTO CALIPHATE BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SEEN AS MUSLIMS

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

AS A YORUBA MUSLIM, YOU'RE A CERTIFIED ZOMBIE!
HATING ON IGBO PEOPLE IN OTHER TO SATISFY YOUR FULANI SLAVE MASTERS WILL NOT MAKE YOU EQUAL TO THEM, A YORUBA MUSLIMS HAVE NO SAY IN ISLAMIC AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA, YOU'RE JUST FULANI ASS LICKER, YOU YORUBA MUSLIMS CAN NOT LEAD PRAYER PRAYER NOR SIGHT THE MOON FOR YOUR SALLAH, YOU ALWAYS DEPEND ON SOKOTO CALIPHATE BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SEEN AS MUSLIMS

This osu is delving into things his little brain cannot comprehend. I've given you too much attention my fake Igbo wannabe. Come as an anambra igbo in your next life.
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by uba1991: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ganiyat72:
It seems only igbo tribe does not condone evil nor speak from both sidebof their mouth. They stand for the truth regardless of who's ox is gored and never support evil. But above all, if an igbo person tell u that he/she has got ur back u can go to sleep because he is with u till the end. wink
just like d way AGUYI IRONSI was at TAFAWA BALEWA back abi? bunch of backstabbers
Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
schoolboij:

This osu is delving into things his little brain cannot comprehend. I've given you too much attention my fake Igbo wannabe. Come as an anambra igbo in your next life.

AFONJIC YORUBA MUSLIMS A.K.A FULANI SLAVE, SKULL MINER AND FAKE MUSLIM, YOU'RE A NUISANCE HERE, I WAS NOT EXPECTING ATTENTION/QUOTE FROM A ZOMBIE LIKE YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW MY ORIGIN BUT AS A ZOMBIE AND ISLAMIST YOU WILL TAG ME IGBO

USELESS IJEBU RITUALIST

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Post In 2012 Before He Got Alert. Hypocrite. by lilliesboy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
ArmedRobber:
chai trully internet never forgets.
i stop taking this cocaine addict serious the moment he switched to pdp after lambasting jonathan
He is confused political demagogue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children's Day: Anambra Fire Service Educates School Children On Basic Fire Safe / South Africans Are Violent People - 'I'm ashamed to be a South African' / Obaseki Degree: U I Global Alumni Assoc Releases Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.