Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Good People Of Port Harcourt Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good People Of Port Harcourt Please Help (600 Views)

I Need A Job In Port Harcourt Please / Job Opportunity For The Good People Of Oyo State / To A People Of Colour, We say Happy Independent Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good People Of Port Harcourt Please Help by jack1101: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
They said is all about connection with top people but God is always my connection.

I have tried all my possible best to secure a job but have not gotten any.Posted here on nairaland for people to help me but all I get are people trying to scam me .

Good People, I'm still begging .I'm in dire need of a job.
I'm a graduate of Business Administration-major in Human Resource Management but won't mind doing any kind of work anywhere.

My current location is Port Harcourt.
You can reach me via:jackemediong@gmail.com  or call 08093540608
Re: Good People Of Port Harcourt Please Help by jack1101: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
please help
Re: Good People Of Port Harcourt Please Help by nanauju(f): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Have you checked the banks around to see if they are recruiting for teller positions?
Re: Good People Of Port Harcourt Please Help by Blackfire(m): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2018
nanauju:
Have you checked the banks around to see if they are recruiting for teller positions?

Another hi
Re: Good People Of Port Harcourt Please Help by nanauju(f): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Blackfire:

Another hi

Hii
Re: Good People Of Port Harcourt Please Help by jack1101: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
@nanauju
I've checked many.Pls if you know of any just let me know.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

URGENT : Head Of Operations Needed At Company Located In Enugu / NIPOST To Create 250,000 Jobs / Experienced & Graduate Trainee Recruitment August 2018 – EKEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.