Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? (30090 Views)

Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction / China Bans Footballers From Getting Tattoos / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by HumbleBoy21: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
AccessME:
Ronaldo dosn't wear tattoo

He is such a discipline player

no wonder God is blessing him this way

I respect that guy so much!
Your Ronaldo is not disciplined with women, he has been accused of rape twice.
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by kingenglish: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
AccessME:
Ronaldo dosn't wear tattoo
He is such a discipline player
no wonder God is blessing him this way
I respect that guy so much!
So because Messi has tattoos, God is not blessing him abi

Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by ddooskie(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
captainbangz:
THE DAY RONALDO DRAWS TATOO ON HIS BODY, HE LOOSES MY RESPECT......IT IRRITATES ME.
He'll never get a tattoo so that he'll continue to donate blood at least three times a year (that's the reason he gave for not having a tattoo) and he doesn't drink alcohol because that's what killed his dad.
TOO MUCH RESPECT FOR RONALDO.
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by charlesazeh(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
princepee:
and the only way to tell stories is by drawing tattoos? Abeg that thing na rubbish.
. Me I get diary maybe them no get... Every Hausa man with him kettle
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Neyova:
Cristiano. No tattoos

...his mum will disown him if CR ever gets a tatoo...
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
u wey don sleep with men whose networth is not up to 0.0001% of those football, sharrap

Hahaha...grin grin
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
meobizy:
Everybody is saying CR7 like he's stainless. His own is worse: the guy does plastic surgery on his face and body. How is it any different from tattoos?

The thing is, these guys are viewed by millions around the world. There is a human setting called average: for a man it's 5'8, medium build, clean shaven, short haired and non tattooed. Nobody wants to look average because they will get easily forgotten.

Tattoos are part of the many customizations soccer players do to build an image for themselves. CR7 does cosmetic surgery to keep that stupid grin on his face and liposuction to look like a model in addition to many ab crunches he does daily. He also styles his hair one way to look different from others.

Okay, other customizations one can do:
Beard styles.
Boot colour [some players can choose to wear a completely different boot colour from their team every game]
Goggles [remember Edgar Davis?]
Body type [there's an English player whose built like a bouncer. I can't remember his name]
Accessories [My favourite: studs, ear rings, ear lobe stretching, wrist bands]

The list goes on.

Plastic surgery where?
Lol
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Your Ronaldo is not disciplined with women, he has been accused of rape twice.

He was accused

I can accuse anybody
But where is the proof?
He should be in jail, if he did rape

You guys are sha trying to make Ronaldo look bad
Someone said he did plastic surgery
You are saying he raped someone

Stop carrying fake News

Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by ozoebuka1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Do you know someone with tattoo will never do blood transfusion for another person in his life? Ignorance is a disease.
wittyt98:
cus tattoo has always been part of the human thing. Africans ,Europeans,Indians

but the society and some stupid religions in their quest to control minds make it seem like a bad thing.

if people love tattoos then why shouldn't they get one? how's it your problem?

u're not having tattoos but you're fucking someone's girl or you're cheating on your boy, u re hating on someone, you're trying to steal, destroy people's lives. tell me how has not having tattoo made u better?

live and let live
it's a human thing

u don't like it? well sorry I can't help you
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by zeestone99(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
felzylix:

Like if he was obligated to donate blood. Messi and the rest noh get blood for body?

That Messi does not donate blood doesn't mk him less better than Any1 that donates blood.. There are so many compassionate things these guys do that we dnt knw about. It's ok to like one person than d other, it's only not kool wen u start judging them.
I'm sure u dnt v tattoo n u rarely donate blood if not never... Shud I judge u
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by BetterBOI(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rashford also got one evin his gud frnds Lingard and Pogba don't hve any on their bodies
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by SirBunky85(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
captainbangz:
THE DAY RONALDO DRAWS TATOO ON HIS BODY, HE LOOSES MY RESPECT......IT IRRITATES ME.
wetn CR7 wan carry ur inconsequential respect do?always overrating unaselves
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by MrPRevailer(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
wittyt98:

but the society and some stupid religions in their quest to control minds make it seem like a bad thing.

u're not having tattoos but you're fucking someone's girl or you're cheating on your boy, u re hating on someone, you're trying to steal, destroy people's lives. tell me how has not having tattoo made u better?

live and let live
it's a human thing

Black sheep spotted.
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I used to love Messi. I dislike him the day i saw those ugly tattoos on him
like say him send you
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by magicminister: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
Nigerians... Judgemental lot. You oafs should not concentrate on what is wrong with our country. You are worried about tattoos.

You will tell me when tatoo became a basis to look down on people. Someone called them dirty... That person is a dolt. all of u that commented above me should face your issues squarely.... Always judging. Opinionated nonentities!

Not all Nigerians bro. You’re right though.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by Gangster1ms: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by Gangster1ms: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Gossiplover:
Victor Moses is the only Nigeria player with Tattoo
Ighalo too grin
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by Gerarstar: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
u wey don sleep with men whose networth is not up to 0.0001% of those football, sharrap
So brutal
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by freethinker01: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
Nigerians... Judgemental lot. You oafs should not concentrate on what is wrong with our country. You are worried about tattoos.

You will tell me when tatoo became a basis to look down on people. Someone called them dirty... That person is a dolt. all of u that commented above me should face your issues squarely.... Always judging. Opinionated nonentities!
Very opinionated, stereotypical, judgemental, superstitious and gullible... SMH for all those comments really.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by omene400(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Flirtyjane:
They are dirty.
I wonder how ladies do manage to sleep with them..
with DAT money and athletic body
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by adebskae(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Black, on his neck
Felixalex:

Which colour he use draw his own? White paint? grin

Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by PositifMynd: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ladies n Gents.. Its a Free world.. Don't think of imposing your View on another fellow. They tattooed their body cos they or even sm1 Dat matters to them Likes it.
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by Felixalex(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
adebskae:
Black, on his neck

I know was just kidding about his colour, I'm just imagining myself with tattoos on my black skin
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by HumbleBoy21: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
maynia:

He was accused

I can accuse anybody
But where is the proof?

Stop carrying fake News
I don't have time to argue

At least. messi does not go about impregnating women and does not have surrogate babies

If na tattoo you wan use take judge person.

Messi has more mature conduct than your ronaldo.
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by HumbleBoy21: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
maynia:

He was accused

I can accuse anybody
But where is the proof?

Stop carrying fake News
fake news indeed

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706042-cristiano-ronaldo-reportedly-signed-375k-settlement-to-end-2009-rape-case
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by ashala(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Flirtyjane:
They are dirty.
I wonder how ladies do manage to sleep with them..

Tah Shatap there. As if you no go run remove ya piiint abi dross when dem call you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
I don't have time to argue

At least. messi does not go about impregnating women and does not have surrogate babies

If na tattoo you wan use take judge person.

Messi has more mature conduct than your ronaldo.

He is a pretender (missi)
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by HumbleBoy21: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
maynia:

He is a pretender (missi)
suit yourself
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by Martinez19(m): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
wittyt98:

live and let live
it's a human thing

cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by Gallantfortune(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
captainbangz:
YOUR A**HOLE
Make thunder fire you there chairman no quote me again o
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by pelezico: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
There the type of woman that be sleeping with your brither your best friend giving you sleepless nights as she whores herself around town. Only to dump your butt like a certain African who played for Arsenal
DREAMZZZ:
Tattoos are in fashion... undecided men with tattoos are considered masculine and sexy to some white women according to an online study most women considers sergio ramos or david beckham really sexy compare to c ronaldo
Re: Why Are Many Footballers Embracing Tattoos As Seen At The World Cup 2018? by wittyt98(m): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Do you know someone with tattoo will never do blood transfusion for another person in his life? Ignorance is a disease.
Do you know someone without a tattoo can donate blood today Nd die in a car accident tomorrow? oversabi is a disease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mauricio Pochettino And Chelsea Part Ways With Immediate Effect. / Bayern Munich Stars And Wives Attend Glamorous Christmas Party (Photos) / Women's World Cup 2019: France Scores Fastest Goal In Opening Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.