Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development (4267 Views)

Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Under Cover Of Condolence, PDP Seals Agreements With Saraki, 3 Govs, Legislators / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Elbinawi: 5:49am On Jun 29, 2018
VP @ProfOsinbajo - A notorious puppet of the bloodthirsty Wahhabi savages and agents of Saudi Arabia. Whenever innocent Nigerian Christians are brutally slaughtered, the murderous criminals send him for "Condolence and Cemetery Development".

#ElbinawiTweets

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53am On Jun 29, 2018
Dead on arrival!!!

GOD BLESS MY VICE PRESIDENT.
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by BENZINA(m): 6:06am On Jun 29, 2018
Whom the cap fit let him wear it.
Osinbajo over to you!

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by princeade86(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2018
the man is a waste product to Yoruba's and Christian. he can't defend his people, but can pay them condolence visit

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by hurricaneChris: 6:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Expect him in Lagos this morning as usual to come and speak sweet grammar.

That will be the end. I keep saying it, Osinbajo is the biggest fraud in this govt.

How the Fvcking hell does this "Pastor" sleep at night?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Well in this administration he is just an errand boy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Prof should be on the Otedola bridge(or whatever remains of it) to do his thing shortly...if you know you know lipsrsealed

I don't know why we have so many tankers on our roads

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by luckyelems(m): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Mr vice President,I want to ask you a simple question, have you ever lost a loved one?if you do how did you feel?will you wish for it again? if no is your answer,then those in north east, middle belt and Nigerians as a whole are tired of losing loved once true insecurity .
let's stop the politics and blame game.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by henchamb(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2018
Whats wrong with you Nigerians sef.
When he doesn't visit, you will start comparing him with American Vp.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Kingosytex(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2018
hurricaneChris:

That will be the end. I keep saying it, Osinbajo is the biggest fraud in this govt.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by olalat(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2018
henchamb:
Whats wrong with you Nigerians sef.
When he doesn't visit, you will start comparing him with American Vp.
why bothering yourself about those people. If you observe very well those people are like ten or twenty in number on this forum,they rush to make negative comments on any anti government topics. They are not to be taking serious cos they are embittered persons. They are better ignored.
Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2018
hurricaneChris:

You believe a "Pastor" will work under a greedy vampire like Tinubu and not lose everything he stands for?

Pastors are mere titles used in conning brain-dead zombies out of their wages.

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Mere commissioner

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by resurgent2019: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2018
I have said it severally, Prof. Osinbajo is a waste to Ogun State, the legal profession, and Christians.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by diegwu02: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2018
I just wasted my focus for 30 seconds reading lots foolishness in this thread by miserable jobless folks
Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Ijogbande: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2018
This twitter user must be very sick and delusional. I cannot see or make any sense out of this total rubbish!!!! What do ypu expect the VP to do in such situatios?? Carry guns or lead a violent protest How many people gave VPs in the past administration so much strees and work load
Sick, oathetic and senseless post
Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Ijogbande: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2018
You can go and jump in the lagoon if you are not pleased.
BENZINA:
Whom the cap fit let him wear it.
Osinbajo over to you!
Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Osihanjo has tasted power and he is now tasty for more whichever way he deem fit to cling to it

We are not asking him to do the war cause I mean physical wise he did not meet the spec but he can speak up!

The people are hurting. His silence even hurt the most!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Ijogbande: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2018
That shows how dumb, clueless and empty you are. It shows you do not have direction and know absolutely nothing. TRASH!!!!
resurgent2019:
I have said it severally, Prof. Osinbajo is a waste to Ogun State, the legal profession, and Christians.
Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2018
Osibanjo has tasted power and he is now tasty for more whichever way he deem fit to cling to it

We are not asking him to do the war cause I mean physical wise he did not meet the spec but he can speak up!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by debaj10: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2018
omo. c vex.
anyow, take dis-
buhari, hope 19!
Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by opeyemicollins(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2018
I dont know why people dont have sense at all always blaming government especially PYO for the crises that is happening across the country whereas this man is very committed in making sure that people of this country are safe,have a good life ,education and a lot of things that can make this country great again but despite that people with no projection have not for once see any good from this man .may God show them the way to see clearly that OSINBAJO is never the enemy of this country but its friend that meant well and good for this country.
Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Ijogbande: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2018
SO what are you asking him to do? Lead a crusade against his own government? Why do people think and reason with their anus
Wiseandtrue:
Osihanjo has tasted power and he is now tasty for more whichever way he deem fit to cling to it

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by DrGoodman: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Ijogbande:
This twitter user must be very sick and delusional. I cannot see or make any sense out of this total rubbish!!!! What do ypu expect the VP to do in such situatios?? Carry guns or lead a violent protest How many people gave VPs in the past administration so much strees and work load
Sick, oathetic and senseless post

RESIGN.

Very simple.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by opeyemicollins(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2018
princeade86:
the man is a waste product to Yoruba's and Christian. he can't defend his people, but can pay them condolence visit

you are a waste product to your generation,you are too blind to see many things and that is why life is so difficult for you...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by DrGoodman: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Ijogbande:
SO what are you asking him to do? Lead a crusade against his own government? Why do people think and reason with their anus

Leave the post, or you value the temporal position more than thousands of Nigerians ?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by marydada1111(f): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2018
No matter what people say to My Powerful VP Osinbajo, I still believe in his governance and is solely because of this ever busy and committed man PYO, You are realm in the mids of all politicians in the land, No matter what people say, please don't relent your effort in making Nigeria great sir, GOD bless you and GOD bless federal republic of NIGERIA.....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by DrGoodman: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2018
opeyemicollins:
I dont know why people dont have sense at all always blaming government especially PYO for the crises that is happening across the country whereas this man is very committed in making sure that people of this country are safe,have a good life ,education and a lot of things that can make this country great again but despite that people with no projection have not for once see any good from this man .may God show them the way to see clearly that OSINBAJO is never the enemy of this country but its friend that meant well and good for this country.

Osinbaba is only making sure thise killed get a decent burial. The undertaker VP.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2018
This post has no impact in the life that has already lost... And it has no impact in the progress of the country. The writer is just a compound confused fool... He wrote this to get public consideration attention. Stop hiding behind the killing to demarket PYO... He's not the one that kills, he's not the Commander-In-Chief of Armed Forces that will order the operations of Security Forces in the country. He's not the Vice President of Christian alone but for the entire Nation. This man is the most active, vibrant, competent, energetic and most especially humanitarian selfless Vice President I have seen in this country.
Everything you say is just all about politics of hatred and hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by opeyemicollins(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2018
hurricaneChris:

Go and bring your father that wont be a fraud.i dont even know maybe you dont have a father,you might be a bastard because your post shows you might.
Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by DrGoodman: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2018
marydada1111:
No matter what people say to My Powerful VP Osinbajo, I still believe in his governance and is solely because of this ever busy and committed man PYO, You are realm in the mids of all politicians in the land, No matter what people say, please don't relent your effort in making Nigeria great sir, GOD bless you and GOD bless federal republic of NIGERIA.....

No matter how many people are killed, you will still support this government grin

Heartlessness

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development by Walexddon20(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2018
Some people are so jobless and unreasonable. What's this thread all about?
One thing I have realized about this life is that, man can never be pleased. Even God from His abundant mercy bless us and give us everything we need, and still out of human nature we still complain and lament for not doing enough or doing too much.

So I'm in no way surprised if some useless fool can come up here to create a useless thread on the Vice President.
You are the same same set of people that were complaining sometimes ago that the man was too silent about the killing that he should and condemn the killing...I told you then that talking and condemning the killing alone will not solve the issue. The man eventually talk, address and condemn the killing just as you want.

I'm very sure that if Prophet Muahammed (SAW) or Jesus christ (Peace be upon him) were to be president of Nigeria today, people will still complain and call for their resignation letter.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Driver And The Cook Of Late Afenifere Daughter Narrated How She Was Killed / COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Grants Relief, Incentives To Taxpayers / David Mark And Anyim laugh and make joke Of Wike At Atiku Camapiaign Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.