Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. (2271 Views)

Orji Kalu – I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For Igbo Presidency / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / Throwback Video When MKO Abiola Said "He's Sure Nigerians Will Honour Him Soon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2018
seunny4lif:
Pray for Nigeria?
Pray for Nigeria?
Religion has killed us in this Country.
Explain to me, how we have churches more than Universities, hospitals and Roads.
Churches has taken over all the Lagos-Ibadan expressway and that's a problem.

When will Nigerians stop all this?
Our problem is not praying, even Senegal has better satefy than Nigeria.
Our problem is corruption and greediness.
Our transportation system is the worst, I have seen in Western Africa despite us having the best economy in Africa.
Our system has failed us.
People lost their lives everyday in Nigeria and the Government does nothing.
Just divide the damn country

TERRIBLE THINGS KEEP HAPPENING AND MY COUNTRY PEOPLE KEEP PRAYING (AS ADVISED BY THEIR PASTORS AND POLITICIANS).
MANY TIMES, INSTEAD OF DOING WORK AND DEVELOPING THE COUNTRY WITH OUR MONEY THEY URGE US TO PRAY.. PRAY AGAINST BAD ROADS, PRAY FOR YOUR SALARIES, PRAY AGAINST FUEL TANKERS, PRAY AGAINST HERDSMEN..

AND LIKE SHEEP THAT WE ARE, WE LAY EVERYTHING INTO THE HANDS OF THE "ALMIGHTY"

WHO IS NEVER THERE.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by UncleJudax(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2018
freeze001:

Really? grin cheesy
Now u understand? Y'all thought he just wanted to call u animals in the literal sense and couldn't bear to imagine ur dear beloved Nigeria referred to as a controlled space inhabited by wild animals right? Simple figurative expression and y'all were frothing at the mouth like people afflicted by convulsions.

Una neva jam!
Lol. Na Adeyinka Grandson abi wetin be him name we de wait make him show from London...for another movement. grin

They stifled Kanu's struggle but have no alternative.

Everybody go hear am. Make Bihari win 2019 first.
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by activistjohnny(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2018
may their souls rest in perfect peace in Jesus name.
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by activistjohnny(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2018
may their souls rest in perfect peace in Jesus name. so painful.
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by resurgent2019: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2018
UncleJudax:
Some will tell you how they serve a living God after escaping death...so those who died serve a dead God?

I don't have the statistics, but there are people who have made the above statement and still died in another mishap.

A dysfunctional system is what it is...you may escape today...but the problem is still there and may swallow you next time.

The leadership in Nigeria should be overhauled. Let's wake up.

Baba, no be small thing. I am sad and tired at the same time. We need liberation but we have to fight. But who wants to die fighting the entrenched forces in Nigeria?
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by resurgent2019: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2018
UncleJudax:

Lol. Na Adeyinka Grandson abi wetin be him name we de wait make him show from London...for another movement. grin

They stifled Kanu's struggle but have no alternative.

Everybody go hear am. Make Bihari win 2019 first.

Buhari will not win in Jesus Name. That will be a disaster for millions of people in the south.
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by resurgent2019: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2018
freeze001:

How can there be unity when all u think n imagine is that Igbos hate Yorubas and want to take over their land? If they spearhead any movement na una go scatter am with standard slimy betrayal! I wonder really! Next u will be bothered that Igbos are 'loud and proud'. How that affects what should be a common goal is what I'm yet to fathom.

I now understand the perspective of the igbos even though they may be rude in the manner they pass their message. I respect them to be honest.
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by freeze001(f): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

I now understand the perspective of the igbos even though they may be rude in the manner they pass their message. I respect them to be honest.

This is part of the problem. U ppl stay stuck on inconsequential, peripheral issues nd allow ur egos to be hurt by supposed rudeness because u feel too superior to be talked to or addressed on the same level. You expect others to bow before u like u do to ur kabiyesi. In all of these u lose the essence and kernel of the message being passed.
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by resurgent2019: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2018
freeze001:

This is part of the problem. U ppl stay stuck on inconsequential, peripheral issues nd allow ur egos to be hurt by supposed rudeness because u feel too superior to be talked to or addressed on the same level. You expect others to bow before u like u do to ur kabiyesi. In all of these u lose the essence and kernel of the message being passed.

What can I say? We are reaping the rewards.
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by UncleJudax(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

Buhari will not win in Jesus Name. That will be a disaster for millions of people in the south.
Buhari must to win o. He is the best thing after sliced bread. grin
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by UncleJudax(m): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

Baba, no be small thing. I am sad and tired at the same time. We need liberation but we have to fight. But who wants to die fighting the entrenched forces in Nigeria?
Do you know what it takes to build a functional society?

Make Yorubas and Igbos dear measure dicks, while Hausa keep everybody in the stone age.
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by freeze001(f): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

I remember one thread u authored where u were threatening urself that u and ur tribe will double down on efforts to vote in Buhari again just to spite Igbos because u were being mocked for voting in and supporting a disaster. It was as if it was Igbos that were ur problem in Nigeria abi? Why are you now recanting?
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by divinelove(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2018
op so we should not forget a past incident

nonsense
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by myright: 9:06am On Jun 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

this guy dey make me laugh. Imagine someone (Kanu) that could go on air(Radio Biafra) and summon people to leave everything they are doing and come straight to his house, that his house is under invasion by the military and thousands heeded the call boarding every available truck. He challenged the powers that be. The country was shaking. Arewa youth issued quit notice. All the military arsenals were deployed to his region, but your people joined the oppressors to crucify him. That was a golden opportunity to liberate yourselves but you guys were blinded by envy and jealousy. You complained that he insulted your tribe and elders. You said he called for the death of Kumuyi. Have you ever heard Kumuyi condemn the killing of Christians?
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2018
divinelove:
op so we should not forget a past incident

nonsense
keep forgetting and keep making the same mistake over and over again..even animals learn from their past experience..
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by myright: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Yoruba ronu
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by friendlyadvice: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68920512:

Are you serious or just trying to be sarcastic pal?!
Its weird this is a tanker explosion victims thread and your name is
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by debaj10: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2018
isok.
na awa way.
bubu wii ep out.
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by freeze001(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

Also read this:

Conversation Between 2 slaves and their Master...
Slave 2: Master we want our freedom. We have served you enough. Give the slaves their freedom!

Master: I hate you 2 slaves, you are a nuisance to me. If not that you are making money for me, I would have killed you all since! In fact leave my house before Oct 1 you ungrateful slaves.

Slave 1: Master pls don't free Slave 2 please. He was rude to me yesterday. I 'll rather serve you forever than allow him to be free.

Slave 2: But you are also a slave like me. Let the master set us free and we can go our separate ways. You can even choose to remain and continue working for the master since you 'love' him.

Slave 1: No you evil slave 2, you are the cause of all my problems. You hate me. In fact master flogs me koboko with more respect than you talk to me. Just yesterday, you told me that my thumb that master cut off last year was missing. How can you say something like that. The thumb is not missing. It was cut off by our beloved master. I 'll rather remain with him than see you free!
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by myright: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2018
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by seunny4lif(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

TERRIBLE THINGS KEEP HAPPENING AND MY COUNTRY PEOPLE KEEP PRAYING (AS ADVISED BY THEIR PASTORS AND POLITICIANS).
MANY TIMES, INSTEAD OF DOING WORK AND DEVELOPING THE COUNTRY WITH OUR MONEY THEY URGE US TO PRAY.. PRAY AGAINST BAD ROADS, PRAY FOR YOUR SALARIES, PRAY AGAINST FUEL TANKERS, PRAY AGAINST HERDSMEN..

AND LIKE SHEEP THAT WE ARE, WE LAY EVERYTHING INTO THE HANDS OF THE "ALMIGHTY"

WHO IS NEVER THERE.
It's really bad

1 Like

Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by omoharry(f): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2018
jumper524:
why not be a patriotic Nigerian and pay your task and also encourage others to do so. just so the govt can have more money to implement more projects and policy..
all you guys do is to identify problem but giving a solution or providing one in your own little way u can't.
I tire for una Mata sef..
The tax i have been paying for the past 8 yrs what have i benefit?..is it healthcare, Good Road, clean air and enviroment, welfare for the poor and the unemployed..so tell us what we as Nigerians have benefited even after paying our taxes..what do we get other than the stupid tax card..Nigerians pay for everything in this country the only thing we do not pay for is the air we breath..yet you have the gut to tell about tax...
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by bjdon: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2018
Thank you OP for a very thought provoking write up. Indeed we are our worse enemy. We have no values when it comes to human life. Deep down we are a wicked selfish people and that is why we get the rulers we deserve
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by dokie: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

The country needs fundamental re-jigging. But will the north agree? I have personally decided to abandon the country when the opportunity arises. I am still here due to circumstances—ditto for millions of Nigerians. It has been a long time coming but I have finally concluded that as presently constituted, Nigeria has no hope.

It takes serious failure for almost all the population of a nation to lose hope. And that is what has happened to Nigeria. The people that still get married and give birth in this nation must be very wicked and heartless because they spare no thought for the future of those children.

The bolded is a very strong statement, yet it appears to be true. But what do you want people to do? Stop living? Nigeria's situation is horrendous and utterly hopeless. I don't even know what to say.
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by jumper524(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
omoharry:
The tax i have been paying for the past 8 yrs what have i benefit?..is it healthcare, Good Road, clean air and enviroment, welfare for the poor and the unemployed..so tell us what we as Nigerians have benefited even after paying our taxes..what do we get other than the stupid tax card..Nigerians pay for everything in this country the only thing we do not pay for is the air we breath..yet you have the gut to tell about tax...
go play with kids..
I don't have time for this joke u posted.
Re: I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. by Adrenaline123(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
resurgent2019:
Nigerians were depressed about the tragic death caused by the delapidated trucks we put on our roads. But I am sure Nigerians will wake up this morning forgetting about those who died, and refuse to ask the authorities to implement rigorous sedated measures to protect the lives and properties of citizens. It’s not surprising, since non of our family members died in the explosion. We would go to church on Sunday for thanks giving and “serious prayers” for protection from demonic forces who want to “suck the blood” of Nigerians.

We do all these without realizing we are demons ourselves, as we have failed to do the hard work of building a viable and stable society. We let our leaders off the hook because we are a corrupt and evil people. We are just a religious people, we are neither godly nor God fearing. The developed countries who brought religion to us have evolved into a system of institutional bulwark of checks and balances where everyone does his part to make sure that society works. Religion is separated from the state.

Nigeria will continue to witness calamities since our leaders are immune from harm as their wards have been ferried off to these stable societies to study, work and live. While the masses continue to pray for God to fix Nigeria. And our men of God will keep selling false hope to us, while reaping billions of dollars in return. We never chi chumtin. When we are ready, we know what to do.

I sympathize with the families of the dead. Only them know what it feels like to lose precious lives to a system that has no regards for human lives. For the rest of us, let’s continue to “pray” and device ways to escape the many death traps in Nigeria. But for how long will we continue to do that?

Selah.
Nigerians are hypocrites, pray for nigeria, pray for nigeria everywhere, most of us never said a word of prayer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#ekitidecides: Live Updates, Results And Exclusive / ‪BREAKING: Speaker, Yakubu Dogara Defects To PDP, Picks Party’s Nomination Form. / Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.