Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? (447 Views)

If Nigeria Was Governed By Russia President? What Will Be Your Take On This! / Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After / Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by Neofingerz: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2018
oya naw
All the Buhari haters and criticizers come here and come and tell us what you will do if you are in that position just for 72hours(3 days)

shoot.......

1 Like

Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by jumper524(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2018
trust me..
I'll go against the law to deal with all political criminals and their loyalist..
it'll be shoot at sight.
obj, saraki, amaechi, tinumbu, markafi e.t.c every goddamn politician..
I don't care going down with them..
in order to win people's heart they have already killed more..
Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by eyescue(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2018
1. I will proscribe Fulani herdsmen terroris.
2. Restructure the country
3. Then fully implement the practice of true federalism

3 Likes

Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by eyescue(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2018
1. I will prescribe Fulani herdsmen terroris.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by Ramanto(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2018
I will ban open cattle grazing in Nigeria, and declare fulani herdsmen as a terrorist group. I'm attempt to impeach Yahaya Bello of Kogi state. I'm implement 80,000 naira minimum wage and lastly, i will make myself the president for four years
Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by Anigreat: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2018
shocked

Nonsense thread

Since you want to know what I'll do, I will kill that thing from daura first first.

1 Like

Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by Russi: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2018
Neofingerz:
oya naw
All the Buhari haters and criticizers come here and come and tell us what you will do if you are in that position just for 72hours(3 days)

shoot.......

I WILL SHARE THE WEALTH TO Fulani
A GOVERNMNT OF DEATH AND LIES....
$322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes
Abacha did not steal yet his loot is real. Abacha's loot came from Nigeria's crude oil, now it is being shared to strangers only. Is this fair? Was any study conducted to determine the poor?
Kano---------------North................................Language: Hausa
Katsina------------North.................................Language: Hausa
Kaduna------------North.................................Language: Hausa
Niger---------------North................................Language: Hausa
Kogi---------------North.................................Language: Hausa
Bauchi------------North..................................Language: Hausa
Gombe------------North.................................Language: Hausa
Jigawa------------North..................................Language: Hausa
Benue-------------North.................................Language: Hausa
Taraba------------North..................................Language: Hausa
Adamawa,--------North...............……...............Language: Hausa
Bornu-------------North....................................Language: Hausa
Plateau------------North..................................Language: Hausa
Nasarawa---------North.....................…….........Language: Hausa
Kwara------------North...................................Language: Hausa
Ekiti--------------south...................................Language: yoruba
Osun-------------south...................................Language: yoruba
Oyo---------------south..................................Language: yoruba
Cross River------south............……..................Language: efik
Anambra --------south...............……...............Language: ibo
Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by MightySparrow: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2018
I will kill nigeria dead. I will officially declare that Nigeria be divided into its constituent parts, putting an end to the unholy matrimony. Thus becoming nigeria's last president. GBAM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by resurgent2019: 7:06am On Jun 29, 2018
I will immediately restructure the country and levy war against any part of the country that opposes restructuring.

That will just scratch the problems of the country, but will go a long way in solving Nigeria’s problem.

I would ultimately like to Balkanize the country.
Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by resurgent2019: 7:08am On Jun 29, 2018
Only an Igbo President can help us Balkanize Nigeria and I hope we get an Igbo President soon.
Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by chieyine(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2018
shocked shocked
I will perform a Jerry Rawlings treatment
Kill Them All
All politicians
Their monies, I will seize.
Their investment will become a public private investment with each citizen owning a part.

We need fresh air

1 Like

Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by papoudaupolos: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Ramanto:
I will ban open cattle grazing in Nigeria, and declare fulani herdsmen as a terrorist group. I'm attempt to impeach Yahaya Bello of Kogi state. I'm implement 80,000 naira minimum wage and lastly, i will make myself the president for four years
eyescue:
1. I will proscribe Fulani herdsmen terroris.
Fulani and international community will declare war on your wishful thinking dictatorial government. And put end to it before you even knw you start ruling.
Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by Daewang: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2018
I will immediately divide the shithole.
Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by SalamRushdie: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2018
It doesn't correspond man ..why give us 72 hours instead of 3 years given Buhari which he has done nothing with ...
Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by tartar9(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
I will divide the country and move to the north establishing my rule there turning it into a true Islamic state,from then on they shall become a strong and powerful nation.Afterwards,the subsuming of other Muslim countries into a single hegonomy under my control shall begin;from then on the real JIHAD! will begin,not all these shamless boyscouts you call terrorists.Starting with that accursed zionist entity israel which we shall obliterate from the map and then made to pay dearly for their crimes against our ummah,I think we would kill their grown men and enslave the rest of their population.Then we shall proceed to the rest of the world,starting with the closest in proximity: southern nigeria,offering All no other options but these: ISLAM,the JIZYA,or the SWORD!
These we shall execute to the end,until all kaffir governance is wiped out from the earth and justice reigns supreme.
These are not mere wishes or idle speculations,these are plans I already have underway.
Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by slimfit1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Order the killing of the people that ruined this country. After 3 days I'll take myself to Hague to save Nigeria money.
Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by fykes(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
tartar9:
I will divide the country and move to the north establishing my rule there turning it into a true Islamic state,from then on they shall become a strong and powerful nation.Afterwards,the subsuming of other Muslim countries into a single hegonomy under my control shall begin;from then on the real JIHAD! will begin,not all these shamless boyscouts you call terrorists.Starting with that accursed zionist entity israel which we shall obliterate from the map and then made to pay dearly for their crimes against our ummah,I think we would kill their grown men and enslave the rest of their population.Then we shall proceed to the rest of the world,starting with the closest in proximity: southern nigeria,offering All no other options but these: ISLAM,the JIZYA,or the SWORD!
These we shall execute to the end,until all kaffir governance is wiped out from the earth and justice reigns supreme.
These are not mere wishes or idle speculations,these are plans I already have underway.

Something makes u think u are religious? The same thing must have eaten up ur life...all I could read is misery
Re: 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? by fykes(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
1st day: I will declare a national prayer and reconciliation event in abuja...invite all willing prominent Muslim and christian leaders to pray together for Nigeria....televised on national TV
2nd day: National integration day: free buses and deploy security for all northerners who want to tour any southern states, and vice versa...I mean free buses, free food and drinks possibly 3k each for pocket money.
3rd day: the tourists go back to their states and d whole country will have felt a new breathe or deep sated hatred to some extents released so the new leader can have some clean slates to start

(1) (Reply)

How An Average Murderous Fulani Herdsman Thinks (pics) / What Gov. Ambode Said About Macrons’s Visit To Lagos Mainland / Akwa Ibom Be Alerted!(fulani Herdsmen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.