Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God (5161 Views)

Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? / Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God by nuclearboy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2010
@Uktomi:

I don't get your point in the post above about your suprise at my post. I believe biomes2001 is wrong and my response was to find support from scripture for my position and present it to him as logically as I know how. That was my approach in the other thread too. My rebuke of these chaps here was not meant to insult but to address and probably awaken them to the seeming cultish idea of defending CE, not christianity. I find it strange that a christian cares not for God's Name but highly esteems his pastors name or that of his church. One starts to wonder which is being worshipped.

@Gunnaz:

Much as I want to respect the head on your shoulders, I find it reprehensible that you believe a Christian should be "church" specific! Church not Christ? shocked Sad and that is a travesty on all believers. However, I am not too suprised - your background announces you. Which is the only thing I keep saying I have against your CE - its not about God OR Christ OR the Holy Spirit OR the Bible OR Salvation etc. Its about Chris Oyakilome. I am a member of Christ's body whist seemingly you guys revel in being members of chris's body.

My Church is the Church of Jesus Christ. Its members are ALL TRUE believers. We are ALL brothers and call NO man Father, Master, Teacher or Rabbi as Jesus told us in Matt 23: verse 8. Our only teacher is THE CHRIST Himself through the Holy Spirit (not the spirit that goes about saying "egusi eba eba eba rice with meat and cornflakes" yet says its kabbashing). Our leading comes from God's HOLY self, not self appointed teachers whose revealed fruit are thieves who bring all to them, love peddlers, fraudsters, people looking for money, money and more money at any cost and readers, not of the Scripture, but of human commentaries. We do not revel that we have a bad name but keep making money and spreading (weeds grow faster than fruit anyway) but try to balance truth with work.
Re: Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God by ukotmi: 12:01am On Jun 15, 2010
Gunnaz007:

^^ I apologize for my shakara "shattap yelling"! There was no stress in it at all wink
Shalom

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss no hard feelings. love binds us. The love of God
nuclearboy:

@Uktomi:

I don't get your point in the post above about your suprise at my post. I believe biomes2001 is wrong and my response was to find support from scripture for my position and present it to him as logically as I know how. That was my approach in the other thread too. My rebuke of these chaps here was not meant to insult but to address and probably awaken them to the seeming cultish idea of defending CE, not christianity. I find it strange that a christian cares not for God's Name but highly esteems his pastors name or that of his church. One starts to wonder which is being worshipped.

okay, I think i understand you better now. no hard feelings. from all i have read so far on different posts, members of different churches often rise to defend their churches when ever an issue concerning them crops up. I dont think it is peculiar to CE. But I presume that their stance arises from the frequent attacks on CE. Some of the accusations I have read are baseless. I prefer when a poster comes up with hard facts and figures not hear say.

I read your contribution on the other post about a CE lady in your place. I think you have the right as a believer to call her and have a little talk with her. Just my thoughts anywhere. If she is a believer, you can caution for bringing reproach on the body of Christ.
more posts later.going to sleep
Re: Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God by nuclearboy(m): 12:24am On Jun 15, 2010
^^^ Please tell me - what churches have you come across me, Aletheia, Enigma, TV01 etc defending? Have you noticed that what we usually stand against is doctrinal errors across board i.e. not based on which church its coming from? OR is it just Christ Embassy we speak of? Have you noticed too we ALWAYS bring scriptural backing for our position whist the other side prefer to bring "you're attackers, you're spoilers, pastor is great, touch not my anointed, you have milk-teeth, etc"?

I think the duty of a Christian is to support CHRISTIANITY and the Word of God AT ANY COST, not support your local church head. What happens, bro, if a shock comes and you leave that church; do you cancel all you said before in its support? Do you get my point? I always try to imagine how followers of Paul Crouch felt after they found he gave over four hundred thousand dollars of their money to his homosexual lover. Or how they felt when the gay lover came back asking for ten MILLION Dollars more? Or how Jimmy Swarggarts' congregation did when they found that whist he was calling other preachers names, he too was seeing prostitutes regularly. Humans can and will fail. What then?

The people I mention above are not perfect. All humans have opinions which often can be wrong but I don't know where you can fault believers for supporting Christ. We all make mistakes but we acknowledge such. They however, do not agree their pastor is fallible. And sincerely, I think the attacks come atimes because people want to bring them back to earth. Its like pouring cold water on a drunk in hopes it will clear his head.

I'm not one to keep quiet when I see wrong, my brother. I've tried over the young woman who of course denies what everyone sees clearly when you try to counsel. I'm not perfect too so I've learnt to ignore
Re: Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God by Gunnaz007: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2010
^^^ Friend, u clearly do not know or understand the difference between esteeming a man and worshiping a man! Your concoction of tales and subsequent conclusion about Cec brethren not being members of the body of Christ whilst you being one is a figment of your imagination; because your traits here on nairaland doesnt portend or show any iota of semblance of one that is in the body of Christ! Continue deceiving urself! we shall know on the Lord's day!
Re: Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God by aletheia(m): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2010
Gunnaz007:

^^^ Friend, u clearly do not know or understand the difference between [size=14pt]esteeming a man[/size] and worshiping a man!
Sometimes there isn't any difference.
Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
John 2:24-25 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, (25) And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

Gunnaz007:

Continue deceiving urself! we shall know on the Lord's day!

What if you discover on the Lord's day that you have been deceived and led astray by the "highly esteemed man or pastor"? What then?
Colossians 3:1-2 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. (2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Re: Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God by nuclearboy(m): 1:09am On Jun 16, 2010
@Gunnaz:

I'd be much gladdened by a response to the above.

And where are my concoctions? Lawarence Agaba? grin Jeri Curls/perms on the black male "shepherd" when the Word of God tells EVEN Women to "clothe themselves with modesty"?  grin the thieves who just stole 60 million from your own church bank?  grin Your self-serving doctrine of "tithes, offerings and cash"?  grin The UBA manager?  grin The fact that you have your own unholy scriptures AKA ROR? All the stories about the "Healing School"?  grin ALL NA MY CONCOCTIONS ? shocked

Ol'boy, I fit dey vex (I've spoken of this on other threads here) and atimes am too out-spoken which I admit is often a failing; but I'm not mistaken about your "Rabbi".

Your "esteemed master's" fruits, life, doctrines show him for what he is. And I never said members of CE are not in the body of Christ. SOME of them are but too many of them are in it for chris and not in it for CHRIST. A "good tree" would have corrected that!

As Aletheia has pointed out FROM SCRIPTURE (as usual and not er[b]ROR[/b]), Jesus "knew what was in man" and that "that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God."  Take the hint!

A Holy Kiss to you kiss
Re: Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God by Gunnaz007: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2010
^^^^ hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I knew u will be coming back blazing hot with your recycle bin of cec's alleged misdeeds to reply my post cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait oooh, nucleeeear boy, u nor fit ignore post go do yuaaah business?

U wan kill person with lafta cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay oooh! we greeee; make we dey weaaar we dey!!

Best regards!

Shalom wink
Re: Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God by nuclearboy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2010
^^^ Tell you what? I like you. VERY VERY MUCH. NOT because you stopped but because I sincerely believe you get my point and are honest in your belief and trust. But the trust is wrong (being for man). And honestly, I'm not happy going to the dustbin for all these stuff over and over. Its the dunk effect it has when people keep defending man that makes it a card to play.

Man will ALWAYS disappoint us. No man is clean. God's Word says so.
Re: Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God by Joagbaje(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2010
nuclearboy:

No man is clean. God's Word says so.

I AM CLEAN O !! Or are you saying Jesus died in vain?

John 15:3
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

As Aletheia has pointed out FROM SCRIPTURE (as usual and not erROR), Jesus "knew what was in man" and that "that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God."

1Thess 5:13
And to esteem them Very highly in love for their work sake
Re: Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God by nuclearboy(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2010
^^^ And was it BEFORE or AFTER Jesus died for us that Paul said "Let God be true and ALL men liars"?

And if you are a liar, are you then the ONLY clean liar in God's Creation? Ah Sorry, I forgot - are you and pastor chris the ONLY clean liars God created (since chris comes before the entirety of creation in your understanding)?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Invention Of God By Man / Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. / Eating Food In Your Dream Is It Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.