Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? (5823 Views)

Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? / What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? / Sunday Worship Is The "mark Of The Beast" And Sabbath Is The Seal Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2013
As for me, if i miss the praise and worship section, there is no need to enter the church.....

2 Likes

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2013
:-x
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2013
Offering time......
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by AmiableJay(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2013
Service Message
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2013
AmiableJay: Service Message
u mean nap time

Why u no go church? U need to give ur life to jeezus o
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by LMAyedun(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2013
Drama section! grin
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Drama section! grin
u go like Africa magic wella grin
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2013
Sunday school....got whole time to battle preacher in those days.

The rest section is just rubbish

1 Like

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2013
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh pastor is preaching lipsrsealed
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Sunday school....got whole time to battle preacher in those days.

The rest section is just rubbish
i don tire for Sunday school.... I no dey graduate
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by woky: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2013
as a catholic i lyk d eucharist celebration.. Most especially wen the priest lift up the chalice and say "THIS IS THE LAMB OF GOD WHO TAKES AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD, HAPPY ARE WE WHO ARE INVITED TO HIS SUPPER

2 Likes

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2013
woky: as a catholic i lyk d eucharist ministration.. Most especially wen the priest lift up the chalice and say "THIS IS THE LAMB OF GOD WHO TAKES AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD, HAPPY ARE WE WHO ARE INVITED TO HIS SUPPER
i dey pity that jeezus wen dey the catholic church near my house. He dey cross since i know am, no body gree help am come down

1 Like

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by italo: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2013
The Eucharist is the summit of our worship. For what could be more profound than having God-Jesus come into our bodies and souls in that unfathomable expression of love. Not singing, not prayer, not miracle, not vigil, not praise, NOTHING...I tell you!

2 Likes

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by italo: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2013
tosomaju:
i dey pity that jeezus wen dey the catholic church near my house. He dey cross since i know am, no body gree help am come down

Everytime you sin, you crucify him again and again.

So rather, pity yourself and all sinners.

2 Likes

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2013
italo: The Eucharist is the summit of our worship. For what could be more profound than having God-Jesus come into our bodies and souls in that unfathomable expression of love. Not singing, not prayer, not miracle, not vigil, not praise, NOTHING...I tell you!
that kind thing
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2013
italo:

Everytime you sin, you crucify him again and again.

So rather, pity yourself and all sinners.
mee?
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by italo: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2013
tosomaju:
mee?

Yes...and all sinners.

1 Like

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by woky: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2013
tosomaju:
i pity u
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by woky: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2013
i attend Mass, i dnt knw wat is service all abt..

2 Likes

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2013
woky: i pity u
thanks Bro, i appreciate ur pity
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2013
italo:

Yes...and all sinners.
then what are u doin in nairaland?
Don't u know that nairaland is affiliated to NSA?
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by amanda2013(f): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2013
Eucharistic celebration

1 Like

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Sijo01(f): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2013
Praises!

1 Like

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by tosomaju(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2013
woky: i attend Mass, i dnt knw wat is service all abt..
same here
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2013
I love the homily... This priest rocks... He knows how to dish the word of God with ease... The simplest form of it... Praise the Lord

1 Like

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Mayany(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2013
tosomaju:
Hey dude not all topics u joke with okay grow up

2 Likes

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by bjprodint(f): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2013
choir ministration and testimony time
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Ambidexter(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2013
'Music is the food of the soul' Most men of God will even attest to the fact that prayer moves the hands of God, but PRAISE moves God himself to come down and inhabit it (our praises). That's what we need the most.
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2013
tosomaju:
Is this your best shot at humour?? undecidedundecided. It's sooo dry! I bet even your church members won't even giggle at this dry joke. Try something else.

Driest joke of the century

2 Likes

Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2013
wen its time 2 say 'd grace'
Re: Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? by RioFernandez(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2013
When itx time 2 go. Or we are nearing dismisal. Thats my best part/section. Haha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must My Pastor Rake Me To Fall In The Name Of Deliverance? / Bolaino, Let's Discuss Our Beliefs. / God's Generals; The Story Of John G. Lake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.