Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,483 members, 7,826,827 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo (5852 Views)

Taye Taiwo's Goal-Marseille Vs Sochaux / Breaking News - Ac Milan Have Signed Taye Taiwo & Philippe Mexes / Real Madrid's Mourinho Likes Taye Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by Ikbobby(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2010
news coming out 4rm goal.com reveals dat nigerian defender, taye taiwo is being tracked by spanish giants real madrid due 2 his impressive form in the french league and champions league.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by snowdrops(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2010
hahahahaha joke of the millenium. Even taye taiwo go laugh tire when he hear this one.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by IbrahimB: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2010
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by snowdrops(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2010
goal.com is a joke. who takes them serious nowadays
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by 12large: 6:01am On Jun 08, 2010
the thing is that worldwide taye taiwo is rated but not in nigeria
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by chidichris(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2010
the thing is that worldwide taye taiwo is rated but not in nigeria
@12large,
yes, because nigerians are as useless as greedy. non of our own makes sense to us. u are part of that nigerian foolishness. give a nigerian chance tomorrow, he will tell u we don't have players. when mikel signed for chelsea, 99% of nigerians were ready to stake their lives saying mikel will die on the bench but as God may have it, all of them have gone dumb.
mourinho believes so much in black players so if taye taiwo goes there, i will not be surprised after all, mourinho brought mikel, essien, kalou and drogba to chelsea and took muntari, etoo and the other kenyan boy to inter so with mourinho at madrid, anything is possible.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by bisiaet: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2010
That will be a news headline!!!!!!
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by otukpo(f): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
Time will tell.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by Day11(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
chidichris:

@12large,
yes, because nigerians are as useless as greedy. non of our own makes sense to us. u are part of that nigerian foolishness. give a nigerian chance tomorrow, he will tell u we don't have players. when mikel signed for chelsea, 99% of nigerians were ready to stake their lives saying mikel will die on the bench but as God may have it, all of them have gone dumb.
mourinho believes so much in black players so if taye taiwo goes there, i will not be surprised after all, mourinho brought mikel, essien, kalou and drogba to chelsea and took muntari, etoo and the other kenyan boy to inter so with mourinho at madrid, anything is possible.
word, shocked
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by otondo55: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2010
Good one

Welcome development !

Go Taiwo Go !
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by slyk2(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
jokes are quite expensive.

until water go pass garri.

sidon de look
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by BizBooks(m): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
I won't be surprised if this is true. Taye Taiwo will be a big asset to any coach who understands how to use a defender who doubles as a striker. Mourinho understands this and has already coached two players who perform that role very well - Ashley Cole (Chelsea) and Maicon (Inter Milan).

Just like the two players mentioned above, Taye Taiwo overlaps wheneve he sees the opportunity. The problem is that nobody on our team covers for him when he does that thereby leaving his defensive position vulnerable.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by BizBooks(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
@ Chidichris,

and the other kenyan boy to inter so with mourinho at madrid, anything is possible.

The kenyan boy is Mariga.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by snowdrops(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
na wa o. ashley cole linked to real, now taye taiwo. again i say nonsense.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by 9ce(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
snowdrops:

hahahahaha joke of the millenium. Even taye taiwo go laugh tire when he hear this one.
 cheesygrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by deb(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2010
Taye Taiwo is highly respected outside of Nigeria and he's always attracted only big clubs.
I guys something is always wrong somewhere when he plays for Nigeria.

And for your info goal.com is not just another site.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by BizBooks(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
Even if you think Goal.com is not reliable, they do not claim to be the source of the story. If you click on the original poster's link, here is what they wrote, emphasis mine:

According to a report in Le Parisien, Spanish powerhouse Real Madrid are closely monitoring the situation of Nigerian international Taye Taiwo, currently under contract with Olympique de Marseille.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by snowdrops(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2010
Le parisien is not the most respected sports news paper in france. It there was credibility to this story how come is not being quoted by the other media houses across europe?

this is just the usual transfer rumours if you ask me. at times when agents are negotiating contracts with clubs they leak these falsities to the press in order to get a better deal for their clients.

i am disappointed this made the front page
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by aieromon(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
Don't take anything you read on goal.com serious.
Those guys suck for real with their speculative crap.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by davidif: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2010
goal.com IS NOT A CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by surugede(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2010
y una dey berf am

Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by 12large: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2010
abeg chidicris when you mention good players like essien,drogba never put mikel in the same sentence. mikel is useless as an igbo boy am dissapointed for obi mikel to even praise mourinho says it all, i don't even want to compare him to messi because messi is once in a million but the other players like silva,fabregas,aguero were not in mikel class in 2005 now look at all of them. am happy lukman is shinning next is ibrahim and okoro. mikel biko hit a shot on target even if it is just once how can a player just pass the ball sideways and backwards all the time. chidicris you think is only nigerians that don't rate mikel even chelsea fans don't
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by mrperfect2(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
I thank God for his life.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by hayyah(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
this a good news and a good development. taiye thunder! keep it up, the sky is just the beginning for you. o lenu be asinrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by sayso: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2010
Mourinho likes power players,if you don't buy a ticket you will not win a lottery.so it is possible that opur TT is off to madrid.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by cooltobex(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2010
Whoever watched Taiwo's performance for Marseille against Lyon (2nd Leg) in the league, will respect and love him as a player. Especially with that bullet of a shot he scored with in the same match, he has strength both on the ground and in the air, and he's a good marker. So, if he's linked to Real Madrid, its not a big deal, he deserves it!
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by blankees(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
I dont believe dis, dats how transfer rumours fly always. Anyhow time shall tell
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by sley4life(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2010
lie, media wit all their lies. Even Barca is interested in T.T
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by eros(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2010
chidichris:

@12large,

You hit the nail right on the head. I pray this is true, the brother is talented and deserves to be in Real Madrid.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by Meldrick(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
snowdrops:

Here comes another Thomas. It is Taye Taiwo so it has to be a joke but I guess if the topic had the name of Roy Keane, you will believe forgetting he is long retired and now a coach. Your focus will be white.

Doubting Thomas you gat to get your a.s.s out of here fast. Do you think Goal.com is that thirty naira paper you buy and read at the bus stop?
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by Homonide: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2010
Mourinho interested in Taiye Taiwo? i'd bet my left arm it's a fucking big lie. HABA goal.com.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by ayepekun(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2010
well, that's a good one for TT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CSKA Moscow Vs Man United [0 - 1] On Wed 21st / Westbrom Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 26th December 2014 / You'll Never Walk Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.