Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,268 members, 7,842,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo (5859 Views)

Taye Taiwo's Goal-Marseille Vs Sochaux / Breaking News - Ac Milan Have Signed Taye Taiwo & Philippe Mexes / Real Madrid's Mourinho Likes Taye Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by davidif: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2010
Meldrick:

Here comes another Thomas. It is Taye Taiwo so it has to be a joke but I guess if the topic had the name of Roy Keane, you will believe forgetting he is long retired and now a coach. Your focus will be white.

Doubting Thomas you gat to get your a.s.s out of here fast. Do you think Goal.com is that thirty naira paper you buy and read at the bus stop?

WHAT DOES BEING WHITE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? GOAL.COM IS SIMPLY NOT A CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE. I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NIGERIANS LOVE VISITING THAT SITE WHEN THERE ARE OTHER SITES LIKE http://soccernet.espn.go.com/?redirect=false&cc=5901
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by spako4(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
[quote][/quote] congrats Taiwo
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by wazobiang: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2010
MORE POWER to TT
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by SamMilla1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
Good news for Taiwo and Nigeria.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by 12large: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2010
see that mumu davidiff the guy say that goal.com is rubbish but he wants us to listen to a country that call football soccer. that says it all
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by zaagaa: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2010
civil defence, how far
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by davidif: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2010
12large:

see that mumu davidiff the guy say that goal.com is rubbish but he wants us to listen to a country that call football soccer. that says it all

Your mother is the mumu you stupid idiot. When the heck would you degenerates learn to communicate with each other. I don't even know this foolish idiot and he is talking to me.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by CarlosVent(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2010
SO U GUYS MEAN TAIWO CANT PLAY FOR REAL ABIII.
DNT WORY D DEAL WILL SHOCK ALL OF U
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by Ibomade1: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2010
I laugh tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by manosteel(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
hi
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by Newest: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
E gba mi, wats the gud news in this, Goaldotcome for that matter
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by babaowo: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
the guy is good just need good coach to work with
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by lexxwiz(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2010
[b][b]Hey You'all, 1st thing 1st, once upon a time, Taye Taiwo was rated 3rd, Mikel Obi 2nd & Messi 1st, Why on earth should u guys doubt d young boys transfer, If goal.com said Morinho wants him,then it's definitely not should b doubted coz d boy has got potential,all he needs is a Morinho to Breed him properly, Remember,in every Rumor dere is an Atom of truth,

Chelsea 4 lyf, joor oooH.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by nyoree: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2010
Yoruba juju chase themmmmmmm, T.T go and more flavour to 9ja's history.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by DASLEEKY: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2010
eros:

You hit the nail right on the head. I pray this is true, the brother is talented and deserves to be in Real Madrid.

PEOPLE PLS LET ME TAKE U BACK, TAIYE TAIWO IS ONE OF THE FEW 9JA BALLERS EVER TO MOVE STRAIGHT FROM GLO LEAGUE(LOBI STAR TO CLASS B CLUB IN EUROPE) (U NEED TO THINK BACK TO FINIDI SHARKS TO AJAX) AND WHEN HE GOT THERE HE HAD A STARTING SHIRT, FIVE YEARS ON THIS SEASON, OLD PAPA GABRIEL HEINZE STARTED AS CENTER BACK THEN RELEGATED TAIYE TAIWO TO THE BENCH AND HE TOOK OVER THE LEFT BACK POSITION LIMITING MY GUY TO HIS ONE OF HIS LOWEST APPEARANCES FOR O.M , SO BASED ON WHAT IS MOURINHO GOING TO SIGN HIM, GIVEN THAT HE HAS HUGE QUESTIONS MARK AS REGARDS HIS MARKING ABILITY AND RECOVERY AFTER OVERLAP, WAKE UP PEEPS , IT AINT HAPPENING, NUFF SAID
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by kobikwelu(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2010
look at this objectively,

during the off-season, we all know that rumours fly all over the place,
but there may be some substance to it,

morinho can definately not work with marcelo, cos he is lazy and cant defend,

so he wants a lefty that can defend well and still attack!!!!

in world football, give me 5 names that can play that position effectively on both sides of the pitch??

ull now see things from the speculators point of view that his name is definitely in the hat.

am not saying that he will be going over for a fact, BUT HE IS DEFINATELY ON THE SHORT LIST!!!!!

BTW, am not interested in the newspaper source, all i know is that there is no smoke without fire/,
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by chelseabmw(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2010
all lies.mouriho saids he admires taiye taiwo
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by soloqy: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2010
someone here said Taye is a good marker. Its like saying Almunia is a good keeper. embarassed embarassed
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by webrichy: 1:10am On Jun 09, 2010
It's true. TAYE IS ALWAYS WANTED BY GOOD COACHES, LIKE RAFA BENITEZ AND THE REST. HE'S THE BEST RIGHT BACK IN FRANCE.
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by soloqy: 1:18am On Jun 09, 2010
webrichy:

It's true. TAYE IS ALWAYS WANTED BY GOOD COACHES, LIKE RAFA BENITEZ AND THE REST. HE'S[b] THE BEST RIGHT BACK IN FRANCE.[/b]

Ok, its apparent you heard from someone. grin
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:58am On Jun 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

konkobility
tseew, just because its crazy season doent mean we should lose our sanity

to all you "patriotic" nigerians, so in your own honest estimation, taye taiwo is a class player suchthat madrid will be longing for him?

taye taiwo? ok so to you he is a quality defender? being able to shoot the ball hard makes you a quality defender?

because i dont see what other quality the guy has thats top notch, for fcks sake he plays in marseille!!!
moreover unless you tell me you think nicklas bendtner is the best striker in the world, then do not tell me tate taiwo isa quality defender.

mourinho chase taye tyaiwo? guys go sleep jo
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by bummyojo: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2010
COULD DAT BE POSSIBLE
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by Cokerr(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2010
why dont we see any good in our own players,we should be happy for him,he is nigerian,our brother for crying out loud,we are doomed in this country,if it were to be a white player,some very foolish people will start rejoicing.i still cant understand why why,its just very ridiculous
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by category(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2010
It's true. TAYE IS ALWAYS WANTED BY GOOD COACHES, LIKE RAFA BENITEZ AND THE REST. HE'S THE BEST RIGHT BACK IN FRANCE. 

Me no no Taye Taiwo as right back oh!
Ma pple abi?
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by snowdrops(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2010
soloqy:

someone here said Taye is a good marker. Its like saying Almunia is a good keeper. embarassed embarassed
hahahahaha

or sylvestre is a good defender
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by BigBenoski(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2010
yes! they are also tracking obasanjo, abeg change topic jare
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by denzel2009: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
Is it not just tracking? There was a time barca was tracking me too in my dreams
Re: Real Madrid Track Taye Taiwo by Iceugwa(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2010
i no beleive this rumour

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birmingham Vs Chelsea [0 - 0] On Saturday 26th Dec / Westbrom Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 26th December 2014 / England Vs Netherlands (2 - 3) On 29th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.