Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) (35559 Views)

Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down / Plateau Killings: Bishop Oyedepo Spits Fire, Lays Curse On Killers / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Mujtahida: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2018
Niyinficient:
Papa should stop all these hate abeg!!!

I am a Winner...i believe in his ministry but all these messages is not helping the situation. He follow the teachings of Christ and preach love. He shouldnt his temperament as a person to attend to such sensitive issue.

P.S

All those quoting me and raining curses and abuse...i have no word for you except Gen 12 vs 3a. What help has the hate messages and doom prophesies done to help the situation. Solution is required not compounding the situation.

They called themselves Christians and Winners, yet they rain curses and abuses. These are the people that if Oyedepo preach from now till tomorrow, their lives never change because they remained illogical, irrational and love not the Almighty God but worship man. God have mercy on you all.
I take no delight in telling you this but I must say that you are a fool, a big fat senseless fool. Keep on preaching peace and love when the knife is at your throat. That's how you guys will use stupid religious concepts to override nature and common sense.

The first law of nature is self preservation. Our criminal law recognises self defence as a legitimate means of protecting one's self and property but here is Mr goody goody preaching peace and love.

When the Philistines attacked David why didn't he preach peace and love?

Dey there. Your eyes go soon clear
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Mujtahida: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2018
Vaco:

Yes, it's hate speech because it's not ur brothers that are butchered and raped consistently. May Herdsmen visit your Family and you village. And may u pay them back in love.

Absolute hypocrisy and selfishness.....The Bible made it clear, theres time for everything. Even the Jew's that brought u Christianity. Go let them teach u how to fight infidel. May God give Christians Sense.
Them mumu ehn, this Christians. Imagine two people. One starts throwing blows, the other says peace and love. Who go die? That's why I hate religion - it kills common sense
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Mujtahida: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2018
VULCAN:
The Christians in Turkey spoke like you.

Now they are long gone

The Hurons were a war like red Indian tribe that had survived war for long. However once they accepted Christianity they were wiped out. One needs not think too deep to know why they were wiped out- peace and love. Hahahaha hahahaha. War dey come, mumu dey preach love and peace. Even nature will work for the annihilation of such a person cos such a person is not fit to live.
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by elotajohn1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68940498:

Tell that to your oldest uncle next time you see him with a knock on his head.
Uncultured village boy.
I pity your life

Keep disgracing yourself Cultured City Boy
Anuofia
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by Omololu2121: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
kernel507:

No need replying you, evidence kills Serpents (Afonjas).
gush!! What sorrt of stup!!!d person are you,so you didn't see the guy that was lamenting about adeboye not speaking against the killing, which made me reply in such a manner.

You're a stup!!d person,I will stop wasting my time replying you or even reading your useless message
Re: Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
VULCAN:
There is no greater bigot in this country than Buhari.

You being a Yoruba Muslim will be unable to accept that

Thank God am neither a Yoruba, Hausa nor Ibo. These three main tribes in Nigeria are responsible for the many ills of the country

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance / Pastors, Private Jets And Their Taxes By Joseph Edgar / Video Of Single Women Praying For Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.