Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) (29208 Views)

Ojo Barracks Tanker Explosion: 3 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2018
Both the boy and the driver will be found hale and hearty by the grace of Almighty God

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Bigdeeee: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2018
Jollyana:
Hello guys!

My name is juliana orji. I'm an aspiring 3D animator. I've also being involved with web design and programming.
I participated in the tecno #lightupyourdream2018 contest and I've been nominated to win 1 million naira to kick start my business idea.

My dream is to create an animation studio that will gather young aspiring 3D animators around the country to achieve a common goal. I want to turn this dream into a reality and I am calling on each on of us on this community to help me win the required funds.

You can simply do this by following this link below and commenting my name 'Juliana princess orji' on the post. Thanks guys as you help me win this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkiFUY8hpeA/

https://mobile.twitter.com/TECNOMobileNG/status/1011988285563068416

Why not create your own thread, why spam this one with this; are you so callous or just very unintelligent? I hope you lose your stupid competition, rubbish!
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2018
Eleyi lagbara o
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by HNO3: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68924954:
Oh My God!
I pray this cute handsome boy escapes the carnage.
May Eyitayo be found alive in Jesus name and be United with his twin siblings.
Eyes welling in tears all over again!
You are here again with your hypocritical write up..
Crying more than the bereaved... You will soon meet your Waterloo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Olami90: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2018
That's noted.

If he isn't caught up in the fire, it is evil of anyone to take advantage of people in any situation.

Beyond the smile and beautiful look, human heart is terrible (from experiences)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2018
greatehis:
If they can get the the car, they could get the name of the owner of the car with the plate the number.
Read well before commenting na!!!
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2018
this fine healthy handsome boy I suppose he is in a safe hand.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by elegantslayer(f): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2018
He will be found in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by kingenglish: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2018
E no go better for buhari.... I swear!!
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by oneclickng: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
God have mercy. Why all these untimely deaths.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2018
Ashley86400:
They'll find him. The man might have lost his phone in the hassle or he might have left his phone in the car. .patience.
And he does not know the way to his employer's house since yesterday? sad
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Godsaves18(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2018
I believe the driver must be looking for a way to reach the boy's family since they must have escaped without their cellphones...may God protect them and reunite this innocent soul with his family
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:
sad

Chai

This June has been terrific. Especially the last 10 days. Its as if all our negligence decided to boomerang all at once

God have mercy
Don't you mean terrible?
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2018
Ashley86400:
They'll find him. The man might have lost his phone in the hassle or he might have left his phone in the car. .patience.

And he could return to the scene of the fire since yesterday? Let me realistic something not right has happened
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2018
Is a pity, I pray he should be found
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by blessedmeme: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2018
I pray the driver have heart, to protect and bring him back. But I strongly believe that they are both save and alive.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2018
if the driver Is from West, forget the boy and prepare for his burial, because he might use the incident to escape with him so he can mine his skull
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by ojinku(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2018
"If you fail to plan, you have already planned to fail". Nigeria definitely has failed to plan. All these things that are happening in Nigeria, from herdsmen killings, our exit from world cup to this otedola bridge mayhem are as a result of lack of planning. In fact Nigeria as a structure is not even planned. I don't pray this kind thing to happen again, but how do I stop it since the Nation was not planned. It's high time we rose from the slumber, take the bull by the horn and plan the nation by ourselves before we wake up one morning and see Nigeria as extinct. Please, vote rightly in 2019. Chai, what a tragedy. RIP to the dead. My heart bleeds!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by uloewa: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Instead of rushing to the press to reduce the number of casualties, frsc should have announced a citizens helpline for affected people to call. Which one is nearest police station? Nearest to where? We have refused to progress in this country

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by cytell56: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2018
correctbae:
Still with the ongoing fuel tanker accident, a 3yr old boy has been declared missing as the driver carried him while trying to escape and the mother escaped with the twin. The where about of Eyitayo and the Driver is unknown.

Post from Instagram:
The boy in this picture is a three year old named Eyitayo. He was involved in the unfortunate tanker accident with his Mother, twin sister and the Driver at Otedola bridge yesterday evening. They were a few cars away from the tanker when the explosion occurred. The Driver (Mr. Joseph) carried Eyitayo while the mother escaped with Eyitoke(Eyitayos Twin). The where about of Eyitayo and Mr. Joseph is still unknown as all attempts to trace them at the scene of the accident proved abortive. Anyone with information should pls call 08033148161 or approach nearest police station.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/lagos-tanker-explosion-3yr-old-boy-declared-missing/

A P C, synonymous with bad news!!!
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Optionally(f): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2018
HNO3:

You are here again with your hypocritical write up..
Crying more than the bereaved... You will soon meet your Waterloo
He has been clearly looking for likes.
What a fool.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by seachmatics(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]Eyitayo is in God's safe hands. He must return to reunite with his family members. Amen. Let's help find him!
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Thanks Dominique for putting this on FP, I pray the boy is found unharmed.

What is Dominique?

Is it the name of a Nairaland bot?

So sad Nigeria.

God protect the boy, Mr Joseph and unit them with the families.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Brushless: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Benjom:
undecided
You are too good to be true. All your life you never thinks of anything more than making money. Something tells me you are alone in the world to have been so cold. You may have the money but no peace.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by HNO3: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2018
Optionally:
He has been clearly looking for likes.
What a fool.
Don't mind that hypocrite of a fellow.
They pretend to be nice in their words and write up but in reality and practical , they are devil incarnates
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by YhungPablo(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Oluwa oh!

May the driver have a good heart!
believe me. He will. He must have been trying to locate them too
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2018
izzou:
sad

Chai

This June has been terrific. Especially the last 10 days. Its as if all our negligence decided to boomerang all at once

God have mercy

Use "terrible" instead. It's got nothing to do with the month of June. Why objectify the month for bad happenings?

Let us put necessary guards in place then incidences will melt away.

So disheartening!
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
if the driver Is from West, forget the boy and prepare for his burial, because he might use the incident to escape with him so he can mine his skull

I don't suppose you are a woman. Even a man cannot be as petty. I feel like giving you a resounding slap.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

I don't suppose you are a woman. Even a man cannot be as petty. I feel like giving you a resounding slap.
go and slap ur ancestors
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Adukey(f): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Where's the photo of the driver? That is needed too.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: 3-Year-Old Boy Declared Missing (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Why all this big trucks allowed to drive right inside the main city at day hour? I continue saying it the right things are not been done in this country. We prefer to play politics. l blame the authorities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Tourist Smashes 2 Vatican Sculptures After Being Denied Visit With The Pope / Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai / Nigerian Man Captured Assaulting A Kenyan Woman Deported (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.