Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Recommendation On Where To Buy/sell Your Bitcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Recommendation On Where To Buy/sell Your Bitcoin (238 Views)

Sell Your BITCOIN & PERFECTMONEY To Us @ High Rates. Instant Payment GUARANTEED / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Buy And Sell Your Bitcoin / Buy / Sell Your Bitcoin And Gift Cards Affordably With BTC-ECHANGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Recommendation On Where To Buy/sell Your Bitcoin by Kelvene: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2018
If you are looking for a simple and fast means to buy/sell your bitcoin I implore you to adopt the use of a reliable Nigerian exchange like GekoBox.
GekoBox is an open market where you can trade with others securely rather than contact people directly or on social-media/chat platforms, to buy from OR sell to.

The platform was designed by groups of developers from different parts of the world, with support from some reputable establishments and experts.

The first thing to consider when adopting an exchange platform (especially for cryptos) is security. However, GekoBox promises state-of-the-art features and security system.

Interesting features on GekoBox

1. Secure bitcoin wallet: GekoBox wallet could be considered as secure as the popular Blockchain wallet, since the wallet is designed and run by blockchain.info (aka blockchain.com). That also makes transactions between both platforms very fast.

2. Fast and Secure Escrow: GekoBox uses an escrow system to protect user funds from being stolen during a trade. To learn more on how escrow works, see my post on Use of Escrow in Currency Exchange.

3. Very Low charges: Compared to competitors, GekoBox tends to have the lowest escrow fees charged on traders (@ 0.5%). Also, deposit/withdrawal fees on GekoBox is much lower than that of competitors (usually under $1).

4. Multiple Payment Methods: GekoBox has over 30 payment methods (including Gift cards).

5. Users Reward: Sign-up to GekoBox attracts a reward of $50. Also, traders are rewarded for selling on the platform. This enables traders to earn $1000 for every 100 btc sold on the platform.

6. Exchange service: Apart from the ability to trade bitcoins on the platform, the crypto swap menu helps users to swap from one crypto to another. This service supports a lot of cryptocurrencies.

7. Account security: GekoBox provides multi-layers account security and also a high level encryption on the platform to protect the system from being hacked.

I have traded on several other platforms but GekoBox stands to be most preferred, especially for the low escrow fees compared to others. I use the platform for trade, exchange & storing bitcoin, and the service has sincerely been awesome.
My trader id on the platform is "thebtcfancytrader"

Please I will like your review/questions on this topic or platform.

To check it out, visit g e k o b o x . c o m

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Own Company/ Business Today / Get A FREE Pocket-friendly Solar Energy Quote For Your Home/office Installation / Are You Tired Of Losing In Forex Here Is The Opportunity To Win Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.