Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' (23862 Views)

Ighalo’s €10,000 Transfer Money With Sports Ministry – Osun United / Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry / Some Argentines Arrested For Trafficking Drugs In Fake World Cup Trophies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' by AJIKOLA: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
After we expect the boys to go there and play well when the organisation sponsoring them is even more worse . Let's just say the truth , the boys tried , I don't really blame them if they are out of the competition. Nigeria is a stupid nation . Whoever wants to die for Nigeria is just taking his life for nothing . SHIT HOLE NATION. In fact if I be those players I go resign for national football , and I will follow the footstep of dele alli

1 Like

Re: 'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' by FaroukM(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
....nothing will be done to them but accolades..that was how one sport minister or NFF chairman took all his family including cook to 2010 world cup and nothing happened...to corruption never start in this country..just tip of the iceberg...we have no judiciary, No executives, No Legislative government in Nigeria...
Re: 'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' by brojoshua: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
If the post is true, then what do I say. Corruption everywhere. All-body corruption or corruption round about.
Re: 'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' by enemyofprogress: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yeye country. Thank God I left so early
Re: 'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lomprico2:

See who dey gbogan dey talk like him dey russia! undecided

Forget my broda, if u don't know you don't know, even me sell many tickets self, i bought down many months ago.. I still dey sell till now self and i go sell till the match finish
Re: 'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' by KingsleyCEO: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
And Falze said this is Nigeria... Everybody na criminal. They were dragging him here and there.
Re: 'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' by syntekelite(m): 6:40am On Jun 30, 2018
the writer doesnt even have proof,just his words,yet nairaland put the thread on front page,i already wrote abt this few days back with proof, nairaland mods you guys re d best..
Re: 'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' by syntekelite(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Spain 3-3 World Cup Highlights (Video) / Pele Lauds Mbappe For Equaling His 60-year-old Record At World Cup 2018 / Cheick Tiote Was Expecting His 4th Child Just Days After His Tragic Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.