Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Grab Your Copy!! Meet The Pastor Selling Tickets To Heaven For N180,000 Each - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grab Your Copy!! Meet The Pastor Selling Tickets To Heaven For N180,000 Each (327 Views)

Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' / Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grab Your Copy!! Meet The Pastor Selling Tickets To Heaven For N180,000 Each by promzy101: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2018
According to the police, Pastor Tito Wats told thousands of people that it was Jesus who appeared to him, then gave him tickets to people for $500 especially sinners so that they could also enter heaven.

“I don’t care what people or the police are saying about me, I am being persecuted because of doing the work of God.”

https://extendedtrends.com/grab-your-copy-meet-the-pastor-selling-tickets-to-heaven-for-n180000-each/

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Displaced Persons On The Plateau / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Displaced Persons On The Plateau / Why Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria – Bishop Akinola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.