Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House (45008 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Ellabae(f): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ok we have heard u
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
These Nairaland guys though! The lady has said what she can't deal with. Funny enough, the derogatory remarks won't make her change her mind on this. No one wants to associate with a poor man and that's a fact. Free the lady joor! And go hustle. grin

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Jethrolite(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
See the way e toto swell up like bread them abandon inside water.
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Folashade2016(f): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hmmmm

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Ellabae(f): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Ugly poor bitches make the lousiest Noise...
shocked Haba pls calm down.
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

I think you miss understood her frustrations... Imagen a broke guy cheating on you After the sacrifice you are making to stick by him and be loyal ... The audacity

Now if he cheats on you and he is rich ... Atleast you were compensated a bit for the emotional trauma cheesy

loool...come and take chinchin
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
that last picture ehhn.

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by jaxxy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Is dat why she's marketing her self like a road side hooker?
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by mrde(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
If this kind nyash mess for u ehnn!
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by bros856: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
You date broke guys, continue to date rich guys till you die don't marry. The next 15 years you won't be able to say what you just said, ashawo
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Greenbirth: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is talk from Ghana. They know nothing but anything sex. Married woman sex. With their fake ass.come to Ghana out of 100% big booty. 95 is fake.
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by seguno2: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:
I think you miss understood her frustrations... Imagen a broke guy cheating on you After the sacrifice you are making to stick by him and be loyal ... The audacity

Now if he cheats on you and he is rich ... Atleast you were compensated a bit for the emotional trauma cheesy

Is the girl not supposed to be independent
What will cause trauma for an independent girl?
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Switup: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

All this gold diggers.

After all what can you offer than your big bootie and smelling kpekus.
All "these" for the good Lord's sake and not all "this".
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by janeobasi24: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
cooldon4u:
Na wa o. pls I need someone to put me tru how I can post my story on Nairaland. Thanks people.

Click on your desired section ( job, romance, education etc). On the top right hand side of the section, you will see "Create a new topic" icon. Then click on it, write and post
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by donbachi(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
I wonder how many cars ur father had,before he married ur mother....must u rant always?....not ur fault.they say,cheap articles attracts plenty customers.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by justtruth88miSt(f): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
who will even date this yamayama... mtcww
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
M,a guy but I support this lady 100% , poverty is really a disease. & I hate it with everything I ve got in me.
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by OrireSA(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
PalmchatApp:
Actress Moesha Buodong has been the target of some people because of what they term as her extravagant way of life and depending on men for survival.

The Beautiful screen-diva may have shut critics who are with the mentality that she does not befriend “broke” men.

According to the Instagram goddess, her first boyfriend was a broke man who cheated on her even though she was mad over heels for him.

“My first boyfriend was a man without cash and we were struggling together but he cheated on me severally and got my heart broken. After such experience, I vowed never to date a broke guy.” she told SVTV AFRICA

Watch her Video Here: http://aftrending.com/i-cant-date-a-man-who-doesnt-have-a-car-and-a-house-moesha-boduong/
We can't crucify her or any women who feels that way, she's not a gold digger she just knows her worth because its not easy dating a broke person besides a man should provide hahahaha if you can't give your girl money to do her hair or buy stuff for herself she will email a guy like me I will ask for her whatsapp and account number and I will send her money every month and I will buy her a plane ticket and call an uber to bring her straight to my house than you will call her a cheat meanwhile you couldn't moral of the story don't get into a serious relationship if your broke
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by livinbygrace: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
PalmchatApp:
Actress Moesha Buodong has been the target of some people because of what they term as her extravagant way of life and depending on men for survival.

The Beautiful screen-diva may have shut critics who are with the mentality that she does not befriend “broke” men.

According to the Instagram goddess, her first boyfriend was a broke man who cheated on her even though she was mad over heels for him.

“My first boyfriend was a man without cash and we were struggling together but he cheated on me severally and got my heart broken. After such experience, I vowed never to date a broke guy.” she told SVTV AFRICA

Watch her Video Here: http://aftrending.com/i-cant-date-a-man-who-doesnt-have-a-car-and-a-house-moesha-boduong/

That is the orientation of most girls now.Most of them wants to date a guy that owns a car and you now wonder why boys are doing Yahoo
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by bongolistik(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
cooldon4u:
Na wa o. pls I need someone to put me tru how I can post my story on Nairaland. Thanks people.
carefully read how you can post your own story on Nairaland here
https://www.highteknology.com/2014/07/nairaland-explore-2-how-to-register.html
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by revpeter(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
U get point jare..

I WONT GET MARRIED IF I DONT HAVE A CAR.

I've always told myself that.
afterall, getting a car is not the most difficult thing in the world.

Personally, i think marriage is sweeter when there is a car... How can u and ur kids be taking bike or keke when going to church?

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by morakakin(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
I can't date u coz ur so ugly and have big lips, and I bet your very dirty and lazy.
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Chukwudi4naija(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Compensate for what service rendered. Pls spare me this poverty mentality.
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by anigold(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

All this gold diggers.

After all what can you offer than your big bootie and smelling kpekus.
rotten fish smell kpekus.. next she will start ranting I am feminist.. every is paid for her by a Man next she will shout I am an independent woman grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
I can't date you since you are not a fargin.
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by anigold(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
kimbraa:
These Nairaland guys though! The lady has said what she can't deal with. Funny enough, the derogatory remarks won't make her change her mind on this. No one wants to associate with a poor man and that's a fact. Free the lady joor! And go hustle. grin
no one also want to associate with a parasitic woman. Let them continue to going to Shiloh every year grin.. grin grin.. the ones wey full my church de look my face me too I dey look them back...

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by pacifust058(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

They were both broke then, she said they were struggling together... So, where's the audacity?
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by idonhammer: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
Cheii....Ndi banyi nka bu otule! i feel like pee peeing inside that divided soft something

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by nothingmega122(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=Yellowdayzee post=68928888]

I think you miss understood her frustrations... Imagen a broke guy cheating on you After the sacrifice you are making to stick by him and be loyal ... The audacity.I can emphatically tell you that she offered nothing but her smelling vjay and butt to the broke guy period.
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
If this kind one born one, you go dey ask your self weytin you see wey make you marry her cos she go turn from curvy to round. Then the ugly face go become obvious.
stupid body shaming comment. anyone can turn 'round' after child birth. at least it's a child and not beer
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by kunle75(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
PalmchatApp:

This one na yahoo plus meat for god of iron
Re: Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=nothingmega122 post=68939989][/quote]

Emotional support and loyal...he wasn't even loyal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again / Lola Omotayo-okoye Dazzles In New PHOTOS / Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.