Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Help Review Our New Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Review Our New Site (519 Views)

Review Our Website And WIN! / Help Review Our Brand New E-commerce Site - Seli.com.ng / Help Review My Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Review Our New Site by pukena(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2018
I designed this ecommerce site with WordPress, https://shop.pukena.ng both as a business project and a reference point for anybody desiring to learn this skill

Am still listing the products and putting the final touches but you can view the food cupboard category to have a feel of our store features.

I will be teaching you the tools I used to design this website in just 1 week; where you can get the best themes, the right plug-ins to use, how to create exciting pages using elementor, payment gateway integration, SEO and so much more.

This site is worth over 150k and it took me just one week to design. Imagine spending only 15k to learn to to design this....you win.

Register today. Application soon closes. See you in class. See poster for registration details

Re: Help Review Our New Site by mcqwerty(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
How do you review a sample site? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Any Active Instagram Account For Sale? / . / I want to learn Adobe Illustrator For 2d Character Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.