Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Review Our Website And WIN! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review Our Website And WIN! (819 Views)

Review Our Professional Business Listing Portal / Help Review Our Brand New E-commerce Site - Seli.com.ng / Help Review Our New Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Our Website And WIN! by adzone: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2020
Hello webmasters and users, please checkout our website www.adzone.ng and drop a review of your experience from a user or webmaster point of view.
We are giving out data subscriptions and airtimes for the best unbiased reviews.

Quote this post with your reply or post it in the comments sections, we will consider your recommendations and reply your reviews. Thanks.

Re: Review Our Website And WIN! by mrstardz(m): 5:08am On Feb 28, 2020
Hello, I am Myke and I'm not usually here. Please drop your whatsapp number. I have a proposal for you, regarding your website.
Re: Review Our Website And WIN! by adzone: 6:19am On Feb 28, 2020
mrstardz:
Hello, I am Myke and I'm not usually here. Please drop your whatsapp number. I have a proposal for you, regarding your website.
Hello we've sent you an email
Re: Review Our Website And WIN! by Mannyemmy(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2020
adzone:
Hello webmasters and users, please checkout our website www.adzone.ng and drop a review of your experience from a user or webmaster point of view.
We are giving out data subscriptions and airtimes for the best unbiased reviews.

Quote this post with your reply or post it in the comments sections, we will consider your recommendations and reply your reviews. Thanks.
The UI design is poor, not fully mobile responsive and the arrangement of some of the list items still poor...

I have some already made quality and professional classified ads website for sale at an affordable rate which we can modify to the "adzone".
If interested, chat me on WhatsApp
https:///2347080126206
Re: Review Our Website And WIN! by Sanchez01: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2020
I almost thought the site's interface would be beautiful judging by the graphics in the OP's attachment.

The site is the most horrible site I have seen, UI wise! Poor choice of colours, images look stretched and traumatised in featured area. I believe this is because they are unresponsive.

Another annoying thing about the site is that nothing other than the images are in a placement and I'm wondering what happened to texts, why not add extra data or information to the body to make it scrollable?

Make no mistake, this can't pass for a directory. The site's UI is annoyingly horrible.
Re: Review Our Website And WIN! by skyhighweb(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
i hope it urs n not someones own

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Review Our Website And WIN! by mrcommonsense(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
adzone:

Op honestly if i review this website you will curse me.
Just go and give a better developer to build something better.
Re: Review Our Website And WIN! by muid33n(m): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Oops! wtf? You still have a loooooooooooong way to go.

Re: Review Our Website And WIN! by adzone: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
mrcommonsense:

Op honestly if i review this website you will curse me.
Just go and give a better developer to build something better.
Please do, we are very much interested in reading your honest review.
Re: Review Our Website And WIN! by adzone: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
muid33n:
Oops! wtf? You still have a loooooooooooong way to go.
Hello from the screenshot you posted the website has not fully loaded or your network's pretty slow. Please reload or use a better network.
We look forward to reading your review, cheers
Re: Review Our Website And WIN! by Cyberleets: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
WTF?
Work on your site mate

(1) (Reply)

Some Ways To Earn As A Webmaster / Elementor Pro With 1 Year Licence For 5k / ✔️Get Microsoft Azure Pay-As-You-Go Accounts | Up To $500 - $1000 On Any Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.