Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Reactions To The Blood Prophecy Being Passed Around - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reactions To The Blood Prophecy Being Passed Around (584 Views)

The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. / Doctor Who Just Passed Out From NYSC Dies In Accident In Rivers State / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions To The Blood Prophecy Being Passed Around by Officialhow(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Firstly, I just feel like they are ruining someone else's business by posting this

There is a prophesy that you should not travel OUTSIDE OR TO LAGOS by the following transport companies:

1. OKC
2. Benue link
3. Agofure
4. God is Good
5. Young Shall Grow
6. Abia Line
7. Air Peace
8. Efosa
9. GUO

On these following dates:

Saturday, June 23, 2018
Thursday, June 28, 2018
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Monday, July 30, 2018
Wednesday, August 1, 2018.

Then again, do not travel BY AIR WITHIN NIGERIA on these following dates:

Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Monday, 'JUNE' 25, 2018
Sunday, July 22, 2018
Friday, August 6, 2018
Thursday, August 19, 2018.

The prophesy said, there would be lots of blood.

It said Monday, July 30, 2018 involves a luxurios bus.

2.#noOffenceOh! I just feel like this post is a hoax
I just feel like people are funny. So they mean it's everyone that's traveling in and out of Lagos on these will die?
Take for instance June 28 yesterday, so you mean to tell me that everyone that went via that road yesterday died?
No it's never possible....
Where was the prophecy before the incidence?
"The prophecy of a prophet only work for those that have belief in his works"
The only prayer everyone should keep praying as an individual that God in his infinite mercy should protect us because one thing is sure those dates don't mean Lagos-Ibadan expressway will be dry with no car on those days *hell No* it's going to be busy as usual.
*And by the matter of Fact I want to use this medium to Thank God in advance for using the Prophet that dropped this because these dates are the days God will miraculously uplift me in Jesus name..*
Y'all should Watch out for breakthrough (July 12,24,30 and Aug 1) God is set to do a miracle in my life.
*So instead of y'all to save these dates as a black day, just have it in your mind that they are the days I'll rejoice victory, success and Glory.*

3. The funniest part is telling the aviation industry to go on strike on those days by not working on those days.
I just don't like when people take advantage of incidence to Shine
I just pray God heal us as a country.

#GODBLESSNIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions To The Blood Prophecy Being Passed Around by robinso01(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
some people can be stupid about everything , just because of what happened yesterday now, they've turn it into something else.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To The Blood Prophecy Being Passed Around by Bukky001(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Reactions To The Blood Prophecy Being Passed Around by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
That's naija for you and I know the people involved

1 Like

Re: Reactions To The Blood Prophecy Being Passed Around by Mathew2307: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
OP. Nice one jare
Cc: Seun
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Need Help To Ship Items In South Africa / See Lagos State Govt Response To:lagos-badagry Expressway Collapses! / Photo Of Contractors Working On A Road With Bags Of Cement In Imo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.