Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke (63135 Views)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / 20 Richest Pastors In The World Updated (with Seven Nigerians) / 20 Richest Pastors In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by oputa1: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
This girl lacks sense �, is ur pastor a politician?
My is not one, ask God for forgiveness, else fire will fall on u. �
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by jibs4lv(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Jumoke God bless you.
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Akinpelumusibau: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Neatboy:
There is something you people have refused to understand. This pastors weren't born with silver spoons. They sacrificed and worked in the path of righteousness before they could get to this level. Moreover, what you said about Christ telling His disciples to feed His flocks is being misunderstood here. The Feeding here is talking about the spiritual food-- The Word. I am not saying that the church shouldn't care or provide physical relief. But we need to understand priority-- The spiritual food. The spiritual food which is the Word can provide virtually everything. Christ said, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed me to preach the GOSPEL to the poor..." Lk.4:18. What the poor actually need is enlightenment. Poverty has been existing since time immemorial. No government of the world can wipe it out until Christ comes.

Nevertheless, these men are trying by making themselves available, and God is using them as conduit pipes to feed us with revelations. They are blessings to our generation. The only thing I want them to do is speak out against any evil government.

Another Brainwashed Idiot sheepie sighted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by akbahbah(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Who is this idiot looking for cheap fame. Ode oshi
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by fxjunkie(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by wahleay(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Why do we kinda justify an unpleasant situation with another unpleasant situation, the government is bad,the society is running of legitimate role models, things are falling apart cos the centre can no longer hold, but hey, it doesn't stop you or any reader from buying pure water for that thirsty little boy on the road, if we've done this to ourselves, then a good turnaround would be not to do it to the next generation coming behind us, if the government has failed us, then lets not fail them, aside from the pastors, whats the rich and affluent of our societies doing to help, if a university is expensive to build and run, then build a primary school, at least that way we would have less cases of boys like Taju, a clear case of a nobody turned celebrity and other celebrities swooped in to take advantage, pouring water in a bucket that was already full, ALL FOR THE SHOW BUSINESS, if only the rich and mighty of society could come come together to save more Tajus, then maybe they would also be saving their generations from a disaster in the making. bottom line........One man can make a tremendous change in peoples lives but they seem to be quite negligent about it and right on the top of that list are the pastors...........DROPS MAKE OCEANS,HELP A KID TODAY

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by kolawoleibukun2: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
oga you care well well. the thing the babe talk pain you. truth hurts. the worst thing you do is ask another person to shut up for exercising the right that millions fought and died for. if you cannot take the heat and then drop the beat. the politicians are the same pastors she is talking about. Is Osinbanjo not the vice president? abi is he not a pastor?
stop this stupid attracting curses. to curse God and to curse man which one better pass? who she curse? and telling people that it is not a must to pay tithe is a big fat lie. tithing and all those levies in the church are mandated. people are made to believe that they are robbing God and they wont make heaven if they do not pay tithe. if you do not care about talks like this do not comment on it. waka pass am. your pastors have free airtime preaching on TV let her use her IG to air her own preaching. people need to speak up and sanitize this church that has been held hostage by criminals. look all those old men committing the worst atrocities in the world.
you are using fear factor to shut her up. which one be attract curses. who won curse am? your pastor na God? which power him won take curse person? no pastor can curse anybody in this world except he use juju. God does not answer that kind of prayers. make una gerrout na una day encourage this old men to continue making Christianity a laughing stock.
tammyboy1:
Mtcheww
Those fools quoting me below,dont you have sense? in as much as i dont fancy what pastors are doing but i dont care,its not a must to pay tithe and offerings,sit in your house on Sunday morning and Shut up,dont attract curses upon your selves, the politicians stealing your money everyday go free,Yahoo boys using girls for rituals,etc...its pastors that people freely give their money to that you want to attack...Nonsense....

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by HajimeSaito(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
muhammed50:
And some stupid extremists will trolling the beautiful girl!

Extremism is peculiar to a particular fake religion which was established by a fake "prophet"

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by boringnigerian: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Nigerians are so hopeless that they embrace APC and PDP when another party is trying to make an inroad even as we know we need a change. We don't want the change we want. Imagine!

Now folks say pastors are not in govt, who ferried cash to Sa during Goodluck time? Shey na me.. Who dey go Asọ Rock now, who be VP?

You are blessed for that statement

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by johnsmhelia15(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
tammyboy1:
Mtcheww
Those fools quoting me below,dont you have sense? in as much as i dont fancy what pastors are doing but i dont care,its not a must to pay tithe and offerings,sit in your house on Sunday morning and Shut up,dont attract curses upon your selves, the politicians stealing your money everyday go free,Yahoo boys using girls for rituals,etc...its pastors that people freely give their money to that you want to attack...Nonsense....
see another robot
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Blessinq1(f): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
She has a twitter account and an android phone na. How won't she wake up and say rubbish. As if pastors are the cause of her problems
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by olawale780: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Evince:

u funny o . must you quote the entire post?
no vex. I couĺd b foolish a times
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by donblazer10(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Some people here are soooo brain washed..chai!!
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by olawale780: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
xana101:
mumu
#ourmumuneverdo
grin
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by mimimile93: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
kimbraa:
You're just insulting your intelligence and likewise that lady. What she wrote happens to be the dumbest I've read. Logically, it seems she's making sense but economically, who's saddled with the job of running an economy? If she claims pastors amass wealth, aren't these monies in banks? What are the primary functions of banks and the CBN? Need I also remind you that Poverty rate in Nigeria happens to be highest in the North? Islamic States.

Blame your short-sighted government, not pastors.

Actually I didn't want to reply to your post. But ignoring it would look as if am agreeing to this crap you put up here.

I didn't expect any meaningful thing from an illogical being.

The world's poorest country has the world's richest pastors and it's cool to you?

Ain't no place in your Bible that says feed the poor?
Didn't Jesus feed the poor?
How many houses and cars did Jesus acquire?

How best do you describe a greed if not a man having much and still collecting from one who has less?

What does a pastor needs a private jet for?
To preach in the air to birds?

B!tch you ain't saying nothing.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

another logical retort to the sentiment ridden herd mentality of many nigerians..the dearth of educational and economic indices is mostly from the Northern part of Nigeria which is Muslim dominated but YET pastors are the ones blamed for poverty in Nigeria..can you beat such illogical reasoning?
You can't blame her. She'll soon blame pastors when government fail to build basic infrastructure. grin Funny enough, some ignorant bunch think she made sense.
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by mimimile93: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Blessinq1:
She has a twitter account and an android phone na. How won't she wake up and say rubbish. As if pastors are the cause of her problems

Shut the fvck up b!tch!

The girl got brains and she's making good use of it.

Not y'all leeches who rely on men for survival..
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Pentools(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
tammyboy1:
Mtcheww

God bless you already.....you said it all, I can bet this fool is trying to gain attention, I simply pity her n those linked to her.

It's only in Christianity that most lunatics practice freedom of speech all to show that they still have stinking breath in their miserable lives, other religious groups are no go area for them.

Bunch of miserable and demonic agents looking for whom to deceive.
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Blessinq1(f): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
mimimile93:

Shut the fvck up b!tch!

The girl got brains and she's making good use of it.

Not y'all leeches who rely on men for survival..
Ok..please walk away now. Good pm

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Sammyblaq(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
She made a whole lot of sense

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by mercyville: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
dalaman:
Pastor worshippers will not like to hear this.
grin
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
very nicely and eloquently put, and agree with her 10000000% pastors are crooks who are selling none existence prosperity and blessings to poor lazy and Adamant Ignorant gullibles grin

1 Like

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
mimimile93:

[s] Actually I didn't want to reply to your post. But ignoring it would look as if am agreeing to this crap you put up here.

I didn't expect any meaningful thing from an illogical being.

The world's poorest country has the world's richest pastors and it's cool to you?

Ain't no place in your Bible that says feed the poor?
Didn't Jesus feed the poor?
How many houses and cars did Jesus acquire?

How best do you describe a greed if not a man having much and still collecting from one who has less?

What does a pastor needs a private jet for?
To preach in the air to birds?

B!tch you ain't saying nothing.....[/s]
If your country is poor, blame it on your government, not some rich pastors. There's a clear difference between a church and a government. The same reason your president needs a private jet is why a pastor needs one.

You haven't said one thing that proves you reason but claim others don't. Nigerians are poor 'cause of bad leadership, not because of pastors.
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by johnson9: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Many of we Christians are not so different from the moslems. They believe what their imams tell dem most of the time. They would examine the Koran very well to see things for themselves. Likewise majority of the Christians, when someone says something that is contradictory to what their pastors tell them, they attack the person even when the person present them with facts from the scripture. The next thing they tell u, is that u don't understand what that scripture is saying and that u r looking at it from d physical realm. If ur pastors r always right, I now wonder what is the place of the Holy Spirit in ur life who is supposed to teach u all things. How many of the disciples and apostles of Jesus Christ were rich men? U ask of the pastors r the government, if d government doesn't care, is it not d place of d man of God to care for the flock that has been given unto him. Many of we Christians have been brainwashed yet we talk about the moslems of being brainwashed. It is left for u to search the scriptures and ask d Holy Spirit for guardiance and stop giving ur pastor the place of the Holy Spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
tammyboy1:
Mtcheww

Just because the money isn't taken falsely doesn't mean they aren't stealing. Like the lady pointed out- they prey on the ignorance of the people. There are so many fake prophets, as the bible stated.
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by tunary(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Pastors make things worse, God himself will not come down from heaven to help the poor

what are the rich pastors doing to mitigate the plight of the poor? prayers alone is not enough
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by PennywysCares(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
Chia this girl sweet me die
She is a perfect lady endowed with supernatural intelligent, quite a long time I haven't seen a young lady making so much sense in religious matters l. She is bless, beautiful things must follow her wherever she go. I won't have love love to marry such an intelligent Lady only if I have money.

Mostly, I love her from afar
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Sleekjunior(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
[Your level of uncanning stupidity neva ceases to amaze mequote author=tammyboy1 post=68931549]Mtcheww
Those fools quoting me below,dont you have sense? in as much as i dont fancy what pastors are doing but i dont care,its not a must to pay tithe and offerings,sit in your house on Sunday morning and Shut up,dont attract curses upon your selves, the politicians stealing your money everyday go free,Yahoo boys using girls for rituals,etc...its pastors that people freely give their money to that you want to attack...Nonsense....[/quote]
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by UFOdioh: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
Vikkie14:
Coming back to say something

The pastors should pay their tax for the money they make from poor sheepishly.
Back to say something.

Her statements are partially true. But those pastors are not the problem. They're not the one in government. We have billionaires in the oil, entertainment industry, gas, among others who have their own private jets.
If a country is bad, check the crop of people they called leaders.
Poverty wasn't this rampant during the last regime until this present one.
Pastors are not your problem. Your government and their POLICIES is the problem.
US, UK and others have lesser people below poverty line because their government are working and they do put the square pegs in the square holes unlike this country Nigeria.

I had the worst January of my life under this government. They've actually frustrated everyone in this country.
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Puzzypleazer: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
100% so on point
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by motionz: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mumu girl wey don fail for life,did anyone ask you for money,go and hustle rather than hating.
Re: Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke by Sarah20A(f): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
This lady is the biggest fool of the century embarassed are pastors the problem of Nigeria?fulani herdsmen killed 200 innocent souls and you didn't say a word embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD'S Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.